Light/Dark Heros RP

ceh12's Avatar ceh123/31/12 6:03 am
4/5/2012 3:44 pm
ceh12's Avatar ceh12
It is the midevil times where magic exists and Knights and warriors are famed of defeating Dragons and helping elves.

There are two major groups of the forces of power Light and Darkness.

You are a member of one of the teams you have to collect all 7 of the sacred weapons
bo-staff,twin blades,shield,bow,magic staff, ax,and war gloves.
each class has a unique weapon
rouge-twin blades, bo-staff-monk, shield-gardian,bow-ranger,magic-staff/palm magic-mage,ax-warrior, wargloves- barabarian

Rules: 1 Must be accepted to go on the rp forum
Link light-dark-heros-forum-t65223.html
2 Leader must not die and other player can sacrifice themselves and send their life-energy to revive their leader
3Must have decent grammar
4Must be between ages of 12 to 18 on rp
5 No special powers unless authorized

Whoever controls the weapons controls one of the regions of the island of Marlov which is a subcontinent between North America and Europe.

You must choose a class race and team and back-story
here is and example of the application

Name: Marrow Steamwood( Mar nickname)
Class: Rouge(only one type of class per team ex no more light rouges)
Team:Light
Species :dark elf(human, elf ,dark elf,dwarf,demon,reptilian,spirit/can only be knight or guardian because the inhabit the armor )
Position:Leader(Leader1,Healer1, frontline3, support2 numbers indicate how many people can hold that position per team)
)
Appearance: A black-skinned dark elf with blueish black hair 5'9 and a rune on his right hand used for casting minor magic spells
Backstory: A once hero destined at birth by the rune on his hand he has been honing
his powers since the age of 4 and is now setting out with the other heros to find the weapons to defeat the dark team.
ceh12
Level 22 : Expert Pokemon

Create an account or sign in to comment.

04/05/2012 3:44 pm
ceh12
sure
04/04/2012 7:02 am
Level 8 : Apprentice Mage
GIRmonsterTHE3rd
Can i just change and be the dark leader, looks like we're not getting one
04/01/2012 8:33 pm
ceh12
accepted
04/01/2012 5:50 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
supercar123
Name:Gimli Greenwood
Class:Warrior
Species:Dwarf
Position:Frontline
Appearance:Small and stocky. Shaggy black hair. Big arms.
Back story: He was a miner then he got bored and started looking for adventure. He had heard about the corrupted weapons and wanted to look for them so he joined the army.
04/01/2012 5:51 am
ceh12
anyone want to be the dark leader?
04/01/2012 3:38 am
ceh12
we still need people if anyone wants to join
03/31/2012 3:26 pm
ceh12
ok first thing
1 age 12-18 your 27
2class pirate is not a class
3 position do i really need to say
4 you cant be neutral or have your own team either light or darkness
5 im not crazy happy about your name you know what if you want to join just make a new application ok
03/31/2012 3:07 pm
Level 45 : Master Pirate
PlankGang
Name: Captain Morgan
Class: Pirate
Team: Neutral, whoever opposes him.
Species : Human
Position : Roleplayer, Pirate Captain.
Appearance: A tall hardy man, you can notice a flintlock in his belt. A scratch marks down his eye where a smooth eyepatch lay lazily. You can tell signs of a captain as he has a mark along his arm, 'Captain Morgan' . A sense of fear hangs about all around him, even his own crew. A fierce scratch runs through his dark vest, it flays across his chest, down to the mere shadows of his dark britches, as if here were in battle with a humongous creature.
Backstory: Captain Morgan, what he has only been known as for, at the least, five, maybe six years. He trained as a blacksmith in his younger years then learnt how to use a weapon in battle, he was trained in the royal militia at a mere 15 years old, he learnt fear and betrayal as he was forced to go clear into the danger line, he shot at pirates, while he lost his friends and assistants, the blast of war shed across his skin leaving him fet with war-proof. He turned on his vicious leaders, shooting them dead, before removing their heads, which now hang on the walls of his legendary galleon, the Wave Cutter, which implying by it's name, slices through waves as if t'were nothing. Morgan claimed the boat by striking it's captain down in first combat brawl
03/31/2012 12:58 pm
GIRmonsterTHE3rd
am i accepted?
03/31/2012 12:50 pm
GIRmonsterTHE3rd
i edited it
03/31/2012 12:29 pm
ceh12
anyone who has been accepted please start on the heros forum and we still need people for the rp
03/31/2012 12:28 pm
ceh12
sure
03/31/2012 12:25 pm
ceh12
sounds good but the ranger class is already taken but if u wanna pick one that isnt taken go ahead
03/31/2012 12:26 pm
GIRmonsterTHE3rd
i know i saw that after i had already written it, can i tweak it a bit to be another class?
03/31/2012 12:22 pm
GIRmonsterTHE3rd
Name: Twig Paci
Class: Mage
Team:Dark
Species : Reptilian
Position:Frontline
Appearance: A Dark-green Reptile Man that has a eye in his palm used for casting magic and seeing through objects. Ragged clothes and bare feet, he has claws on his hands and feet.
Backstory: Abanded by his family with nothing to survive with at the age of only 6 he wandered around untill he found some ruins, he thought there might be people inside, so he wandered in and fell into a pit. A group of hooded people pushed him down and cut open his hand. They then forced a crystal eye into his flesh. Since then he has learned to control the magic eye and cast spells with it, though he woke up and could never find the ruins again. He turned to dark because the eye pushed him to do it, now he controls the eye but still thinks this is his purpose, to find the 7 sacred weapons, and control the world!
03/31/2012 7:40 am
ceh12
good go to the forum and start
03/31/2012 7:37 am
Level 25 : Expert Network
Animatrix
Hmm...

As my duty to stop the corruptive weapons going into evil hands, I join the Army
03/31/2012 7:34 am
ceh12
I will accept your application but on one condition you will try to destroy the weapons but you will destroy them secretly you will join as the knight class and be on front lines
do you accept ?
03/31/2012 7:27 am
Level 25 : Expert Network
Animatrix
Name: Ani
Class: Spell Sword. (Destruction, light armour, blades)
Species : Qualinesti Helf-elf
Position:Leader of my own team, will join others if required.
Appearance: As a half elf, he is taller than the average elf, and broader too, although he has a feminine figure (tall and lean). He has adolesent facial hair, and his dark blue tangled hair covers his forhead and partly conceals his eyes. The color of his eyes are a deep sea green.
Backstory: Raised by the Qualinesti elf clan, he learned the ways of a trader. At 11, he was told that he is not a full elf. His mother dies at childbirth and he was taken in by the Tribe. He accepts this, and continues his marketing throught the land, buying and selling good for the sake of the Qualinesti.
After hearing about the weapons, he thought that taking them to sell for a profit would make him rich. But, a greater good in his heart stopped him. He wants to find them and destroy them, so peace can fall upon the land and he can continue his trade.
03/31/2012 7:13 am
ceh12
Thank you
03/31/2012 6:47 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
Omega Rizzo
Your temple looks koooooooool;3
03/31/2012 6:24 am
ceh12
when we have about half the people needed I will give the ip to all accepted people
03/31/2012 6:23 am
Omega Rizzo
when do we get the ip?:3
03/31/2012 6:21 am
ceh12
accepted Fern and Nikioli
03/31/2012 6:14 am
Omega Rizzo
Name: Nikoli chumagra
Class: Archer
Team: Dark
Species : Human
Position: Second leader/enforcer.
Appearance: A pale skinned human, with eyes as that look as if they have seen too much. Nikoli has wavy brown hair, with bright blue eyes. He carries a dagger in his belt and a bow/arrows on his back.
Backstory: A immigrant from the deepest parts of syria, he was brought to the kingdom by a rogue trader, he has being developing his skills in arching and proved himself to be a worthy warrior.
03/31/2012 6:12 am
Level 25 : Expert Toast
jankajow123
Name: Fern Terrawood
Class: Magic
Species : Elf
Position: Healer? (not quite sure what to put)
Appearance: A pale skinned elf with wavy leaf-tinted hair and a skinny figure with bright blue eyes.
Backstory: When she was taken away from her parents after their brutal murder she joined the light team to avenge her parents and for safety amongst their ranks.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome