My Little Hide-Away[SEMI-VANILLA][1.11][GREIF][RAID][PVP]

MittelDank's Avatar MittelDank4/30/17 7:43 am
1 emeralds 23
My Little Hide-Away

is my escape into the perfect semi-vanilla blend.
100% Player Items / World | 0% Pay to Win

Players from PvP scoundrels to pacifist Builders and Trading bourgeoisie.
No need to watch that pirate sailor's mouth of yours because there are no speech requirements here [*cough* NO SPAM]
Sethomes for you to be able to build up your empire or more easily bring others down. [3]
Get to your friends instead of wasting time. [tpahere]
100k World | 15k Nether | 60k End
Difficulty: HardMode

This server has literally just been released and would certainly like some pioneers to join in on the fun and watch a great community grow overtime.
This server is designed to not be reset unless there is a major world (block) update. We allow long builds to take place because of this which adds to the pvp and groups of friends that players make.

Bottom Line: If you want to build something great,
we encourage it.

Some things that haven't been implemented yet but I am working on them:
Player built spawn [Top voter/pvp/ect] Will get a slice of spawn for a month to build themselves. Only survival items and building. There will be a rotation and spawn will slowly change overtime. I think this will be really cool because for spawn rats it can be a new environment all the time. Or it might be a wasteland, we will see haha.

PvP arena to be made by the top pvp player in the last week. This player will be able to build a PvP arena. [only in survival mode] Should be interesting again because slowly changing overtime and should keep an interesting arena for pvp.

Player owned shops: This one should actually be simple to do, I have set it up before and one way or another I am going to get it up. Just like last time the price will be the ungodly amount of 2100 diamonds for a shop. The shop will be player owned and they will be able to build a little shop with their own items in survival. The shop will allow the sale of any minecraft item for another. The currency determined by the shop keeper. The diamond fee will be slowly given out to the community over time in little games/ challenges/ lotteries.

Anyways would love to come see you guys!
MittelDank
Level 1 : New Miner