Live-Mc official recruitment forum

biggestgrunt's Avatar biggestgrunt7/1/15 11:54 am
1 emeralds 100 3
7/2/2015 9:53 am
diamonds0098's Avatar diamonds0098
Hello, i am the current owner of a server called LIVE-MC I have been running this server for a few weeks and am in need of experienced staff.. I am very experienced but i dont seem to have the time to run the whole thing solo. please fill out the application below
[b]

spots available

CO-OWNER (1)

ADMIN (2)

moderator (3)

Application

name

position desired

skype?

former experience?

why i should chose you?

anything else?
biggestgrunt
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/02/2015 9:53 am
Level 5 : Apprentice Miner
diamonds0098
name
Courtney
position desired
Admin or co-owner
skype?
diamonds0098
former experience?
staff on 5 servers, from mod to co-owner. all servers are now shut down so not currently working on any.
why i should chose you?I love to help people, and I have had a lot of free time lately, partially because school is out but even during school I am still available to help often! I am a happy, fair person. I like to be the one people turn to when they need help. I guess you could call me a people person. I am a quick thinker and know how to make correct descisions and if i'm not sure about something I know to turn to my superiors and admit I need help unlike some others who want to show that they are good at everything, when in reality they do need help! I know that no one is perfect and mistakes happen but I try my hardest to prevent any severe mistakes. I have experience being staff on minecraft servers, I have even worked my way from mod to head admin before. I'm responsible and thoughtful.

anything else? Not that I can think of
07/02/2015 6:15 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Warrior
actuallilbuhs2
name: Alex

position desired: Co-Owner, Head-Admin/Admin, Head-mod/mod

skype? ActualLilbuhs

former experience? I have owned multiple servers only shut down to to irl problems with money. I also have been staff on countless from my years on Minecraft since the beta. I also have been player so yeah.

why i should chose you? Im a good builder, i enjoy playing legit when building bases and such. If required i can help you setup ranks. sometimes i also am pretty good with redstone, and if i cant figure it out i will just search up whats wrong, but normally i just do complete custom wiring with minimal help. Im good at being a staff member to to my experience, and i know how stressful it can be to be an owner and be the only owner. i will be active due to it being summer (at-least where i am), i also just have lots of downtime and i am active day round.

anything else? Nope, thanks for reading hope i'm good for the job.
07/02/2015 1:33 am
Level 6 : Apprentice Explorer
SkaterPro8
name Jake

position desired Co owner

age 14

skype? SkaterPro889

former experience? Mod admin Co owner

why i should chose you? i have had much experience and will prove to be a good co owner when you are not on.

anything else no, thank you
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome