[Official] Livestream Channel Applications

Jesuitical's Avatar Jesuitical11/28/12 4:58 am history
1 emeralds 33.5k 7
5/5/2017 12:11 am
squarti's Avatar squarti
PMCTV

If you haven't yet seen it, Planet Minecraft hosts an extensive list of live streamers from the Minecraft online community! The LiveTV page hosts streams around the clock, 24/7. If you'd like, you can watch people play all day, every day!

This thread is for applications from live streamers who wish to be featured on our channel list.

To apply:
  • Post a link to your stream page in a reply - Our LiveTV page can support a number of live stream types, but we greatly prefer Twitch.tv for it's feature set.
  • Post some information about your channel - What you stream, how often you stream, that sort of stuff.
  • Post a link a past broadcast so we can review it - If this is not done we will not go searching for one.

Consider the following and review your broadcasts. Then, ask yourself these questions:

• Did I bother to complete my profile and make it look reasonably professional?
• Do I stream regularly? At least twice a week?
• Did I pay attention to making my broadcast of high quality?
• Is my video broadcasting at a decent resolution and FPS?
• Is my audio line clear of fuzz and distortion?
• Is my channel content PMC appropriate?
• Does my channel follow the Twitch ToS?
• Am I engaging, amusing, and entertaining to watch?

All applications that have been reviewed will be deleted from the thread. If you are accepted, you will receive a PM informing you that your channel has been added to the site.

If your post is missing and you have not received a PM, we're sorry but we cannot accept your application at this time. Please review the above and apply again once you think your channel has improved.

If you are accepted and are inactive for 30+ days or you do not stream enough Minecraft content your channel is subject to be removed.
Jesuitical
Level 27 : Expert Princess

Create an account or sign in to comment.

05/05/2017 12:11 am
Level 29 : Expert Taco
squarti
Link to Gualamala's twitch going to stream in an hour or so! will follow back everyone, and looking to collab with someone / host them when I'm offline. Tell me if you're interested!
09/05/2016 12:13 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Krash Plays
hey check out my channel, its a minecraft channel and challenge videos aswell
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WF6A_Fvk4ZI
thankyou <3
07/30/2016 4:07 am
Level 1 : New Miner
Tyr
Past broadcast: https://www.twitch.tv/alexstreamzmc/v/80768869
Profile: https://www.twitch.tv/alexstreamzmc/profile ( I only now started archiving streams)

Hi! I stream Minecraft and some other games! I usually play with my friend Mael/Fruity. We usually play skywars, HG, mini-games, and etc. Our stream is very chill, we're really friendly with viewers and we feel it's important to keep them participating. I'm really easy to talk to and laid back. I genuinely love streaming even if I don't get the most views... I really hope this can work because I feel this would help boost me in my progress! <3
07/24/2016 4:46 am
Level 25 : Expert Pixel Puncher
DARKminerKS

My name, as you can see from my above link and username is DARKminerKS, mostly known as DARK. I'm an average streamer, streaming around 2-3 times a week with an average viewer-ship of around 10-15 people per stream. I may not be that big, how ever i feel i have room for growth. I stream minecraft (mostly), dead by daylight, and overwatch with a possibility of other occasional games. The quality of my streams i believe are pleasable, with a great mic quality. I do have the occasional slippage of cuss words, although who doesn't, and hope that doesn't affect the chances of me getting this.

06/25/2016 12:17 am
Level 46 : Master Warrior
Gabysaurus
Link: https://www.twitch.tv/gabysaurus
Info about stream: I stream 6/7 days of the week, or usually every day. I stream minecraft, WoW, CS GO, Rocket league, the forest, assassins creed and batman, and also sometimes one time games just to try something new once in a while. I swear sometimes but since PMC is a kid friendly website I'm able to not swear while doing streams for LiveTV. I like to try and keep it fun for everyone watching. I have a clear mic and keep my streams at 720p. I have a decent computer so I don't get any FPS lag while streaming.
Link to prev broadcast: https://www.twitch.tv/gabysaurus/v/75812613
06/24/2016 11:46 pm
Level 75 : Legendary Gent
Zitzabis
Applications have been processed. Thanks everyone who applied in that last round. If you were not accepted, reapply ensuring you read the above post.
10/17/2015 6:38 pm
Level 75 : Legendary Gent
Zitzabis
Information requirements have been updated. If you recently posted an application, please re-post with the information requested.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome