Lizardsquad Interview (Chat and Voice Session) - PMC NEWS

FallenHyde's Avatar FallenHyde12/29/14 6:24 am
12/29/2014 8:20 am
Ludicrous's Avatar Ludicrous
Hello, my name is FallenHyde! I was just in a chat session and a voice chat session with three Lizard Squad members. I had the chance to ask them a few questions:

They Replied

LizardSquad said in a voice interview that they honestly thought it was Sony and Microsofts fault for not being able to protect their own servers. It does make sense though, these companies are making billions every month and can't even protect themselves?

The Question here is, "What will happen in 2015"? If LizardSquad has already taken down Sony and Microsoft, Who could be next?

(If you have any new updates on who the new targets could be please pm me asap)
FallenHyde
Level 61 : High Grandmaster Hero

Create an account or sign in to comment.

12/29/2014 8:20 am
Level 68 : High Grandmaster Senpai
Ludicrous
We don't want a whole thread of angry PSN and Xbox users.

Locked it for ya!
12/29/2014 8:11 am
Level 18 : Journeyman Nerd
j_boy1234
Most dumb thing to do ever. They will most likely end up arrested in the end. Also i doubt that thats really legit members.
12/29/2014 8:09 am
Level 39 : Artisan Ladybug
Xenoniuss
No thanks, they are just a bunch of f*ckups that like to ruin other people.
According to one of the members from Lizardsquad they took down PSN and Xbox Live "just for fun". Well, thank you for ruining my christmas as I got one of those Always online games. And im sure i am not the only one.
They a re just a bunch of selfish "hackers" who want to earn money or
anything out of bringing down big services, and if they contineu in 2015, what will it be?
National banks? Airport networks? I don't know, but I would want to ask them to stop.
12/29/2014 8:01 am
Level 49 : Master Creeper Hugger
Cookiesz
DarkEyeDragonTo me it can't be that bad. I never saw anyone complain about this?

Thought the same.
12/29/2014 7:42 am
Level 52 : Grandmaster Programmer
DarkEyeDragon
In my opinion they are not worth my respect. In my eyes i feel like they are only trying to get personal gain out of this. They just used it as an excuse for the public. All they really wanted was for someone to give them something valuable to them to make them stop.

Its the same as a bully beating up a kid and ask him for his lunch money. If he doesn't want to, you keep beating till they give it eventually. Lizard Squad is just a bully making Microsoft and Sony loose millions due to the fact they got knocked offline. "Bad servers" Well i can't tell you if that is true or false because i don't play anything that involves consoles other than computers. To me it can't be that bad. I never saw anyone complain about this?

The fact they did it on a Christmas day/night is even the worst! You ruined the Christmas of so many people around the globe! Well I hope they are happy with their personal gain.
12/29/2014 7:52 am
Level 21 : Expert Ninja
zoecGxhbmV0bWluZWNyYWZ0
Personal gain, eg being arrested.
12/29/2014 7:58 am
Level 52 : Grandmaster Programmer
DarkEyeDragon
You cant arrest people if you don't know where they are can you?
12/29/2014 7:17 am
Level 21 : Expert Ninja
zoecGxhbmV0bWluZWNyYWZ0
They won't touch Sony or Microsoft again, after the deal they did with Kimdotcom (Thanks, kim!!!)
12/29/2014 7:08 am
Level 38 : Artisan Cake
cakeface
Use [simg], it automatically resizes your images. Apart from that, it's kinda cool. How did you get through to LizardSquad?
12/29/2014 7:24 am
Level 61 : High Grandmaster Hero
FallenHyde
I have been in contact with them for awhile. To tell you the truth I do have alot of their information. I feel it would be a bad move to give it to authorities though.
12/29/2014 8:10 am
Level 22 : Expert Pony
Zephen
That is obstruction of justice and is against the law...
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome