Looking for Artist for Minehit Team

Mine_Hit_Team's Avatar Mine_Hit_Team4/16/14 5:30 pm
1 emeralds 126 1
4/16/2014 5:44 pm
Narwal_Lover31's Avatar Narwal_Lover31
Looking for Artist for Minehit Team

If you have clicked into this Topic, you are most likely seeking an artist job. Our team is in need of an artist that is experienced in creating logos and designs for our team and potential plugins we may come out with. You may be asking yourself: Why do you need an artist? How can i apply? and What's in it for me?

Why do you need an Artist?

We need an artist for several reasons. Mainly, in order to give our team the professional look that it is seeking. We are a group of people who look for server owners that are in need of custom plugins, and give them what they ask for. In order for us to be seen above the rest, we need a good artist that can make our work stand out more than any others. Without an artist, our team would not be able to grow and function properly to give our service to the world. We are also looking for an artist that knows how to use Blender or some other program like that. We will eventually start creating youtube videos to advertise our product as well, and we need them to look their best.

How can i apply?

The best way to apply would be to send an e-mail to: minehit.com@gmail.com
We will try to be as quick as possible to reply to your application. In this message, we will need a little information about you:
1. How old are you?
2. How dedicated would you be in designing logos for our team?
3. Do you have skype? (If so what is it)
4. Why do you want to be apart of our team?
5. Do you understand how your job works?

What's in it for me?

We are not asking for you to do us a favor for free. This will be a -no- position ONCE we begin to start to make a profit. Your income will end up being -snip-. That may not seem like enough, but the better you do your job, the more plugins we will produce, therefore generating more revenue.

Send us an e-mail at: minehit.com@gmail.com

Thank you, and please check our our website www.minehit.com/
Mine_Hit_Team
Level 1 : New Miner