Looking for Builders and high quality staff!

Miikehhh's Avatar Miikehhh4/20/14 2:52 pm
4/21/2014 9:38 am
oxlad29's Avatar oxlad29
Hello all, I am the Owner of CrazyPrison.
Today I have restarted my whole server.
I am now looking for new unique builders, and high quality staff!

If you would like to help out, please post your Skype name below and what you specialize in!

~~~~~~
Builders
~~~~~~
builders, I would like some to build a big new spawn for me, a few mine designs and to chose one for them all.

~~~~~
Staff
~~~~~
I would need high quality staff with experience and them knowing what to do! Moderating chat, helping out with others and welcoming and recruiting new people!

Hope to have some replies.

~Miikehhh
Miikehhh
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

04/21/2014 9:38 am
oxlad29
COME ON MY SERVER TheOxcast.serverminer.com
I NEED BUILDERS
04/21/2014 9:35 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer
shasshen
Hey mikehhh

first of all my ign is joelchan00
i am 16 years old
I have a lot of experience in moderating and being an admin as i have done so in 5 servers already. I can help you moderate the chat and stuff. I can also help in building the various building if you need help in that. I am usually around at like 3-5pm and 10pm-12am Singapore time. And since i have had experiences before, I can help out with many things. I think I can be helpful because when you all are sleeping I will be online and can help others.I feel like I can be loyal to the server. I hope I become a mod and thanks alot. looking forward to working with you skype name: shasshen
04/21/2014 4:55 am
Miikehhh
What's your skype name^?
04/20/2014 5:05 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Cake
Djbuschauer
- What is your in-game name? Djbuschauer

- Where are you from? Chicago

- What is your age? 16

- What time of the day are you on? I am usually on around 3:30pm until 9:00pm or even 10:00pm. I am in the Central Timezone.

- Are you currently staff on any other servers?
I am not currently. I used to own the fairly popular server called CakeCraft. That server was up for about a year and a half until former staff could not fulfill their commitments and had to part ways, thus leaving a significant amount of work for me alone to complete. In the end, the server was not worth the time and effort put in to it by only me. That is why you need someone like me to help out with anything and everything you need done.

- Why do you think should you be promoted and how will you be helpful?
As I said before, I know what it is like running a server with little to no help. I am here to offer to help with anything and everything. I am very good at commands and a wonderful learner when it comes to programming. I am not asking for OP, no, I am asking for trust. I will be someone who can willingly sit and talk with a stressed user/guest. Someone who won't ask for anything more than needed. And what am I asking for? Recognition. Trust. Simply, friendship. I'm an online Social Engineer who knows how others feel, and how to correctly respond with the situation. I want to help keep this server as fun as it is. I think being a moderator mean to keep the server fun by reducing annoyances like griefers, spammers, disrespectful players, and anyone who takes the focus away from having fun. It is a game, treat it as such. I will encourage people to donate, not out of greed, but out of respect for a wonderful server.

As you might be able to see, I am problem solver. I can come up with solutions quick or help the player work towards a solution to their problems. I am enthusiastic about helping players and having fun! I am funny and nice. I am a hard worker too. I can relate and I know how a Moderator/Admin should act in different situations. I think I have some powerful advantages over others and hope you will seriously consider me as Moderator.

- Do you feel like you can be neutral and be loyal to the server rules above all else?
I am certain that I can be unbiased and fair while still acting adjacent to the server's rules. I will make sure that the rules are not just viewed as rules, but as guidelines. Players should know the rules and I hope they will use me as an influence to better follow the rules. I have not broken any rules on the server and plan never to break them in the future. In other words, yes.

- Additional Information: I am inspired by my wonderful mother, who passed away, to always help people. I have always been a very charismatic person. Making this application was kind of uncomfortable because I don't usually brag about myself. But in this situation, I guess it's for the best, right? :3 Thank you for considering me and taking time out of your day to read this, it really means a lot.
04/20/2014 4:59 pm
Level 15 : Journeyman Architect
xCarbon
I can moderate the chat and game, build a couple awesome structures and help make the server better.
04/20/2014 4:25 pm
Miikehhh
I need some high quality builders, some to make a spawn, some to make some mines, some to make other warps and nice buildings.

I need a developer to help out and make the server better.

I need someone who can make custom plugins for the needs of me.

I need some staff to moderate the server when the server is back up.
04/20/2014 4:09 pm
Level 15 : Journeyman Architect
xCarbon
Skype:alext.threshie Tell me to do something and I'll do it.
04/20/2014 4:03 pm
MinersOnly
Skype ; eskimotheman
i am good at being mod helper or admin
04/20/2014 3:54 pm
Miikehhh
Any developers or plugin makes out there?
04/20/2014 3:40 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
awsome1066
inesita.bello
04/20/2014 3:38 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
Steviemojang
i can do it all IGN: Steviemojang mture, fun, helpful, experienced
04/20/2014 2:53 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Network
chomper777
Moderating chat,Building,Plugins and Plugin config.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome