Looking For Builders - Emerald Enclave !!

Karunavi's Avatar Karunavi3/14/15 12:08 pm
1 emeralds 119 2
3/15/2015 3:46 pm
TrevorGotSwagger's Avatar TrevorGotSwagger
Emerald Enclave

Looking for Builders!

Hey Guys. Emerald Enclave staff here! And as you have probably figured out we are recruiting Builders for our server! Now you probably see servers recruiting staff all the time so why should you apply HERE??? Because we bring something to the table that most servers don't. Can you guess what that is??? ... Professionalism! Yes that's right, one big word for one big thing but we bring more then that to the table we have a dedicated Owner that is not afraid to put lots of money and time into this server, something that most people will not do. What makes us different from every other server is we have an experienced and mature staff. Now I'm not saying that there has not been good servers ran by immature and young people but the majority of good servers are ran by young adults and that is why they are normally most successful. But I've ran far off our topic lets get back to the recruitment of YOU! Right now we are only looking for Builders but we are open to accept applications from people interested just not interested in being a Builder I will leave a section on some of the other jobs if you are interested in joining our server and helping in another way besides building. So I best tell you a little more about our server, we are a Mini-Game server with games such as Factions, Skyblock, CTF, Eco-Survival, and Creative. as you might of guessed we are not yet launched that is why we are asking for Builders we are very close to launch we just need the builds to complete our server. We have a custom made hub made by one of our staff team and a whole bunch of other things created by the current staff but there are still things that we need built by some builders with the right amount of skill.

Builder Application FORMAT
NOTE(* Means REQUIRED if there is no * that section is not required but we do suggest filling every section out the more detail the higher chance of you being accepted..)

Name:
IGN:(*)
Age[Sorry but we REQUIRE you to be atleast 14]:(*)
Past-Experience:(*)
Current-Skills:(*)
Past or Current positions on other servers:(*)
Why should we pick you?:(*)
Why do you want to join our server?:(*)
What is your timezone?:
How many hours per day/week can you be on the server active?:(*)
Links to photos of past builds or projects please put here:
Anything extra:

Other position opportunity's
Are you interested in our server but you don't want to build? then your in the right place! if you have the right skills talent and time then you might be the right person for us we hire based off of your skills and personality so that we can find the best fit for you in our community if we do not think you will be a good fit for us or we are not a good fit for you then we will not accept your application but we will give you a 100% fair chance at any position on our team.

So how do you think you can help us?
Positions.
(Owner) There is only one Owner right now and it will most likely stay that way.
(Co-Owner) There is not a high chance of you getting Co-Owner on your first day of applying but you are more then welcome to try.
(Administrator) Do you think you have what it takes to be a Admin it takes more then just the knowledge of commands it takes maturity know how respect and much much more.
(Moderator) If you are a very social person then this rank is for you! you will be managing the different mini games and helping to keep everyone happy!

Right now these are just our main four positions we will most likely add one or two more in future updates if you would like to apply for one or more of these positions here is a application format.

Click to reveal
Name:
IGN:(*)
Age[Sorry but we REQUIRE you to be atleast 14]:(*)
Past-Experience:(*)
Current-Skills:(*)
Past or Current positions on other servers:(*)
Why should we pick you?:(*)
Why do you want to join our server?:(*)
What is your timezone?:
How many hours per day/week can you be on the server active?:(*)
Position Applying for:(*)
Anything extra:

Karunavi
Level 31 : Artisan Architect