Looking for Dedicated Dev! New Factions server!

Crura's Avatar Crura7/23/14 11:11 pm
1 emeralds 142 3
7/24/2014 1:47 am
ViralOrbit's Avatar ViralOrbit
Hey guys im starting a brand new factions server and really need a dedicated dev who can work fast and gets the job done.

If you do get accepted and everything gets done i will pay you.

Application!

Experience:

Why do you wanna help:

How often are you on?

Thanks for applying!
Crura
Level 1 : New Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/24/2014 1:47 am
Level 1 : New Miner
ViralOrbit
Age: 14 (I'm not a stupid squeaker who curses at his mom 24/7 and lives in the United States thinking I'm such a cool guy and I own the world)

Experience: Coding and configuring plugins. I've owned my own server before the hosting company scammed me. I do have a lot of past experience when it comes to working with a lot of people. I used to work with one guy who wanted me to be his mod when I became the owner but he still paid because he thought it would be better for someone who knew how to run things and configure everything would be a better owner. Me and my friend (I know in real life we are actually neighbors) worked with him and he works along side me when it comes to other things I may need done. Anyways in a nutshell I have ha a lot of past experience that I can bring forward.

Why do you wanna help: Because I feel I can get the job done, I've got a lot of other experience with working on plugins and configuring them and making them. I'm very professional and efficient at working and getting things done, I can make websites and I can also build for your server. I do have a few friends who could possibly help out on other general areas of your server although that is at your discretion. I feel I have a lot to bring to the staff team, I'm a very nice, funny and outgoing guy and a pleasure to work with!

How often are you on? All day and all night it's summer and I don't usually sleep much.

07/23/2014 11:16 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
tpollard12
Add me on skype tpollard13 I need no paycheck
07/23/2014 11:12 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Miner
gerg23
please add my skype thomastech3 and lets talk
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com