Looking for Developers! Recognition and Full Credit given!

GingerNinjar707's Avatar GingerNinjar7075/23/17 12:27 pm
1 emeralds 167 4
6/5/2017 4:30 am
DaSquyd's Avatar DaSquyd
Developer Recruitment

Hello there. I'm Red, the owner of Avantia Survival. We are currently looking for a developer that would like to get recognised and given credit for their work. We don't discriminate against anyone, so long as your mature and willing to put effort in, we don't care what age/ethnicity you are.
Just fill out this form below and join our discord:

Name:
In Game Name:
How good are you at coding/developing? (1-10):
How many coding languages do you know/are willing to learn?:
What previous work have you done? (Provide proof if you want):

Our discord is: https://discord.gg/pSH9XQk

Come post and tell us you have applied and we can talk further! Hope to see you there!
GingerNinjar707
Level 4 : Apprentice Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

06/05/2017 4:30 am
Level 32 : Artisan Toast
DaSquyd
I program for some low prices. PM or Skype me, and we can talk. My Skype is davidjac919, discord is DaSquyd#8404.
05/25/2017 2:06 pm
GingerNinjar707
Gotten a few applications, and still taking more
05/24/2017 2:20 pm
Level 58 : Grandmaster Wizard
scarabcoder
First of all, PlanetMinecraft really isn't the place to ask for developers. If you want a good developer, try SpigotMC.
Second, you shouldn't just expect people to work a few hours every day for someone else for nothing. Developing is something that takes years to learn, and most servers (even new ones) are paying at least US minimum wage, and normally more. Learning Java really well can take years.

Recognition and credit is worth almost nothing unless you have at least an average of 1k players, and even then chances are other server networks will never have heard of your own.
05/24/2017 1:37 pm
GingerNinjar707
All developers will be given an equal chance and we may even hire more than one if a couple of applications are up to standard.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome