[1.8] LOOKING FOR DEVS + BUILDERS FOR THE FOLLOWING

Peacevox_Kirby's Avatar Peacevox_Kirby5/27/17 2:57 pm
1 emeralds 126 3
6/5/2017 7:17 pm
yelling_tortoise's Avatar yelling_tortoise
Okay... This is my second time creating a server. I'm pretty decent at using Plugins and editing config ect. I now need help with setting up BUYCRAFT, CRATEKEYS, VOTING, TAB, JOBS, I just need help on things that I can't do. I'm willing to pay, budget is kind of low. Please get back to me as soon as possible. I could use you just for the day, or how ever long you want to stay. Thank you. - - - It's survival, also for other people looking , Server Trailer eventually, builders too. Anyone comment thank you.

We just need minor help. But still willing to pay to get the job done. We also are looking for people who can make a website (: thank you.

Kind regards,
Kirby
Peacevox_Kirby
Level 1 : New Miner