Looking for mature server that allows Commands.

eL_T's Avatar eL_T1/30/15 11:24 am
1 emeralds 182 4
1/31/2015 6:19 pm
Chron's Avatar Chron
Hi, I'm a 29 year old redstone and command block veteran, looking to join a creative server that allows the use of command blocks and commands. I can build my own stuff on plots, or help retrofit command blocks into existing builds to keep them fresh and up to date. Hidden doors, automated surroundings, power lighting, mini games, flying AI machines...whatever, I would like to build it on a server or help others if they need it. I have not once ever "griefed" any player, and would prefer a server that only contains mature players, to respect each others time and creativity.

If you have a server, or know of one, please let me know.

Thanks!

EDIT: Would like to play 1.8 or 1.8.1.
eL_T
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

01/31/2015 12:14 pm
Level 33 : Artisan Architect
JohnJohn1983
eL_THi, I'm a 29 year old redstone and command block veteran, looking to join a creative server that allows the use of command blocks and commands. I can build my own stuff on plots, or help retrofit command blocks into existing builds to keep them fresh and up to date. Hidden doors, automated surroundings, power lighting, mini games, flying AI machines...whatever, I would like to build it on a server or help others if they need it. I have not once ever "griefed" any player, and would prefer a server that only contains mature players, to respect each others time and creativity.

If you have a server, or know of one, please let me know.

Thanks!

EDIT: Would like to play 1.8 or 1.8.1.

I have a 1.6.4 FTB monster server and I'm the process of building an ultimate theme park and I feel using command blocks could add a lot of potential to what is already planned. Would love for you to come help if you know what the command block is capable off. My server is a mature modded survival server but the theme park is just a project. I'm 31 and others are between 20-42. If you are interested send me a PM but you will need a fairly decent computer tho.

Check the project out by clicking my sig below this post.
01/30/2015 2:39 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
MCGeeneus
Minecraft was not made for adults... There are not many adult servers, and quite frankly, the whole idea just seems a little nerdy and messed up.

Have a great day! ~MCGeeneus
01/31/2015 8:28 am
Level 33 : Artisan Architect
JohnJohn1983
I'm sorry but I really have to disagree with you. You are the only person I have ever seen to say "Minecraft was not made for adults". What planet are you on my friend as I myself am 31 and the guys on my server range from 20-43 years old. Minecraft is doing so well because it appeals to all ages and both genders, basically its appealing to almost everyone. Look how many big youtubers are "Adults" so to speak. I feel that PMC is mostly the younger players so I see why some younger players find it weird that adults play minecraft aswell but believe me there are almost just as many older players playing as there is younger players.

I hope you have a great day & happy gaming! -John
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome