[Serious] [16+] Looking For A Co-Owner of Gearbox Networks

nnet2's Avatar nnet24/18/14 11:56 pm
4/21/2014 8:47 pm
CBG Productions's Avatar CBG Productions
Gearbox Networks

About Gearbox Networks:
- Gearbox Networks was started by Nnet3 in March of 2014
- Gearbox Networks is currently looking for a Co-owner to assist in the production of the network

Gearbox Networks Servers:
- Factions (In Production)
- Prison (Planned)
- Mini-games (Planned)
- Creative (Planned)
- Skyblock (Planned)
- Survival Games (Planned)

What Gearbox Networks Strives For:
- Fairness for all servers
- You can't donate to win
- Large server hub with multiple servers connected to it

What I, Nnet3, The Owner Of Gearbox Networks Brings To The Table:
- I am a very experienced server owner
- I have created many successful servers, some which are still currently running
- I have worked at different server hosting companies, and I know most of the technical part of running a server/server hub
- I am 17 years old
- I am very dedicated to creating a server hub
- I have very large plans for Gearbox Networks

What Nnet3 Is Looking For In A Co-Owner:
- I am not looking for someone to just administrat, I am looking for a very serious Co-Owner to be fully dedicated to Gearbox Networks and help create, advertise, and pay for Gearbox.
- Must be 16+, no exceptions
- Must have technical experience of running a server
- Must have a lot of time in running a server
- Must have Skype and a microphone
- Must have money to help pay for advertising, servers, and more (If you get picked as Co-Owner, the cost for everything will be shared 50/50. Co-Owners will make 50% of donations, and we will share the server 50/50.)

Application (Please read the entire post, the application process will be very detailed):
Name:
What experience do you have running servers?:
What technical experience do you have for running servers?:
Why do you want to Co-Own the server?:
Are you mature? Rate yourself out of 10 (Be Honest):
Do you have similar goals as I do for Gearbox?:

I will respond to all applications. This is going to be a very thorough application process.

Thank you
nnet2
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

04/21/2014 8:47 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Architect
CBG Productions
Application

Name: Coleman Benton

Ign: jpbentColeman

What experience do you have running servers?: 3 years total as Head-Admin and below on faction, prison, RP, and eco servers.

What technical experience do you have for running servers?: Scale 1/10 : 9.6

Why do you want to Co-Own the server?: To help others play the game as it is intended on being played - ENTERTAINMENT - Also to help make this server become a wonderful community.

Are you mature? Rate yourself out of 10 (Be Honest): 9.2 - Honest

Do you have similar goals as I do for Gearbox?: Yes, very.

Thank you for your time.
04/21/2014 8:17 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Network
Tiny_BTG
Name: Brandon

Ign: Tiny_BTG

What experience do you have running servers?: I have run quite a few servers in the 4 years I have played minecraft. Some were very successful, and others not so much. Every time I started a new server I managed to attract more players. I have learned very much over the years of running minecraft servers.

What technical experience do you have for running servers?: I have all the technical experience needed to run a successful server network. I am familiar with almost all the large plugins, such as WorldEdit, Essentials, Multiverse, etc. I also have experience with bungeecord and most of the addon plugins that come with it.

Why do you want to Co-Own the server?: I thoroughly enjoy running minecraft servers, especially large networks that offer many different gamemodes. I truly believe I can help you turn this idea into a reality, working along side you to create a fresh, and unique server network.

Are you mature? Rate yourself out of 10 (Be Honest): Yes, I feel I am very mature. I would honestly give myself a 10.

Do you have similar goals as I do for Gearbox?: Yes, I would love to see this server become a large network and compete with the "big boys" like Hypixel. It has always been my goal to help create a large, successful server that stands out from the rest.
04/21/2014 7:31 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
Synfulment
Application By MrBeastMan771 || Matt
Name: Matt
Ign: MrBeastMan771
What experience do you have running servers?: Have Owned A OP Faction Server For 9+ Month's And Is Still Running Now!
What technical experience do you have for running servers?: Can Do Almost Anything From Configuring Plugins To Running The Server By Myself!
Why do you want to Co-Own the server?: Because I would like to join a network at which i can say that i helped create this awesome network. I like to help players, i hate watching players struggle and believe with the amount of time i spend on minecraft that i could help your network out a lot. I play Minecraft anywhere from 7-10 hours a day and will dedicate my time fully to helping the server become a better place that players will enjoy coming on!
Are you mature? Rate yourself out of 10 (Be Honest):8.5 like to be a funny guy sometime!
Do you have similar goals as I do for Gearbox?: Yes Sir!
04/20/2014 12:48 am
BailyD
Spent some time talking to Nnet on skype, and from my experience, he is exactly like the usual guys who try to start a community, act like an asshole, and the community never gets finished.

He called me a "Know it all", simply because i knew information on the topic we were talking about. So watch out Graphics Designers or Website Designers, he will call you a Know it All if you know how to code in CSS or use photoshop! Wouldn't recommend working with this guy, he will only bring trouble, and waste your time.

He will probably reply with an ignorant sly comment, and think he's right about it. Don't mind that. I don't care what he would have to say to me, i'm just getting the word out of his wicked ways.

I have played Minecraft for 5 years, done Graphics Design for 3, Website Design for 2 1/2, Computer Engineering for 3, and Business Management for 1 1/2. I'm not a know it all, i just know how to do these things.
04/20/2014 5:54 pm
McWolfServerHost
04/20/2014 4:54 pm
nnet2
I understand what you are saying, but based off of the Skype chat, things went much differently. I believe I was very respectful about it, I just didn't think I would be able to co owner a server with you, and I believe that still holds true. Sorry that you feel this way, but I respectfully disagree.
04/21/2014 7:01 pm
BailyD
You can respectfully disagree however you may please, however i would suggest that nobody consider owning a community, much less a lemonade stand, with this guy. Based on the skype chat, things went exactly how i stated. You thought you were a smartass, and were hypocritical when you claimed me as a "Know it all". nevertheless, highly advise anyone interested in owning a community, just do it yourself or find someone better than Nnet.
04/19/2014 9:32 pm
mrblackamng
Application (Please read the entire post, the application process will be very detailed):
Name:
Tyeson
Ign:
mrblackmang or diobora, which ever one you like better
I have run 2 servers of my own and co-owned a server. I ran the first server for a few weeks but got caught up in scholarships and other extra curricular programs, but with the school time coming to a near end im free most of the time ( 6-8) hours a day and can help and would love to help run this server with you. The second server I couldn't really get running myself, because of training for basketball but since I met my goals I have more free time on my hands without the basketball season going on.
What technical experience do you have for running servers?: I coded a few plugins but am not too familiar with detailed ones but I can learn again. I installed all the plugins for my servers, and fixed any problems I have had.
I want to be a co-owner because I love minecrfat and always wanted to run a successful server. I want to give people the opportunity to have a fun minecraft experience that allows them to do what they want with many fun games and other things that would entertain them, and this server with the plans you have in store seems perfect.
Are you mature? Rate yourself out of 10 (Be Honest):
it depends what the situation is, if we are doing things that involve me being focused 10, but if we are just talking and fooling around a bit like 8
Yes I do, being a larger server it would increase the range of players who would join and I the fact its not pay to win, because then everyone has a fair shot at being a top player on the server.
04/19/2014 8:10 pm
BailyD
Add me on skype, we can chat about some things. "Baily.D"
04/19/2014 8:34 pm
nnet2
There are way too many baily.d's on Skype. I can't find which one you are.
04/19/2014 9:05 pm
BailyD
Profile picture has a green background
04/19/2014 7:53 pm
nnet2
Still looking!
04/19/2014 4:24 pm
Level 19 : Journeyman Network
Arshak13
Uhm, I think you're server isn't gonna be what you think. 99% of all servers fail. I think your just trying to be like MinePlex, but you can't. Plus, most of your servers that you said your gonna add are very old such as Survival, Skyblock, Factions, Minigames, Prison all that is old. If you are trying to go big and become popular create a plugin or a minigame of your own. I can name about 20 servers right off the back that used those same features and failed. Anyways, Good Luck.

Thanks,
Arshak
04/19/2014 4:55 pm
nnet2
I understand what you are saying, but I believe your information is a bit off. Anyway, I am still going to give it a go!
04/19/2014 4:12 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
KyleTheBoss95
Name: Kyle Vondra
Ign: KyleTheBoss95
What experience do you have running servers?: I was Head Admin of a server, but it got shut down, currently an admin on a server, was a mod on a server (still going, but I quit it, I didn't like how things were running on it), and a trial mod on another server (shut down).
What technical experience do you have for running servers?: I am still learning about plugins and stuff like that, and I am also learning Java and plan on writing a custom plugin (I will be in college next semester for computer science)
Why do you want to Co-Own the server?: I would like to co-own the server because of several reasons: 1) I love minecraft 2) I love servers and having amazing games for people to play on. 3) I love working with the public (and I am good with handling people who don't listen) 4) I love computers and programming
Are you mature? Rate yourself out of 10 (Be Honest): I think I am about an 8 on a maturity level, but if you ask me to be serious, I will go straight to a 10.
Do you have similar goals as I do for Gearbox?: By how you sounded in the post, I think we have similar ideas

Just as a side note, I don't have a whole lot of money as of now, but I plan on making mods in the near future, and a job that I will be getting soon, but I do plan on helping to pay for stuff, it is just at the moment I can't. If I don't get picked as co-owner, good luck with your server!
04/19/2014 4:00 pm
Level 1 : New Network
McPvPMaster
Application:

Name: Carter

Ign: CarterCarpentier

What experience do you have running servers?: Well, Considering I work at a hosting company, I have a ton of experience with servers and Minecraft servers themselves. I've been working for hosting companies for just over 2 months now and I've been running Minecraft servers since they added them. Daily I test plugins for bukkit forums, I'm experienced in hundreds of plugins and am Fully experienced with Permissions and Essentials. I've made crappy servers ran by 7 year olds into a popular server in about 2 weeks(I've done it twice for my Brother). I am fully experienced with MultiCraft control panel as long as Filezilla FTP. If you need anymore info, ask me on skype.

What technical experience do you have for running servers?: Well as I said earlier I work at a hosting company. I know Multicraft and know how to configure many plugins. I help people at the hosting company daily, So I've ran into many problems and 90% of the time fix them. If you need anymore info, Call me on skype!

Why do you want to Co-Own the server?: I want to Co-Owner your server because I haven't had a big project to work on lately and recently it really just been working. I want something fun to do, And anytime I do try to make a new server, I learn even more. So I will get experience out of it as well as a fun time!

Are you mature? Rate yourself out of 10 (Be Honest): I'm very mature until late at night(I don't know why!). But during the daytime I'm 10/10 mature and Always on task.

Do you have similar goals as I do for Gearbox?: Yes, Our goals are very similar. I want to make a successful server but at the same time learn new things and meet new people.
04/19/2014 3:35 pm
McWolfServerHost
My age is their -.-
04/19/2014 3:41 pm
nnet2
Too young, sorry.
04/19/2014 2:51 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
AmirahassanGGGG
Hey there

IGN:Amirahassan
I Like to be called: Amira
Experience: I have owned 4 servers and I am a head-admin on this awesome cool portal server

I would love to help you a lot I can setup ranks using groupmanager or pex either one I am a professional at both I have helped about 40 servers now and when they accomplish I Know I do the right things I wanna make your server epic I know mostly all the commands. I used essentials for years now and more plugins etc.

I Know why you keep saying bmp bump because if someone was professional they would apply and show what they know thanks for reading you won't regret meeting me
04/19/2014 3:41 pm
nnet2
To young, sorry.
04/19/2014 2:39 pm
nnet2
Still looking!
04/19/2014 2:36 am
Hazeh
Name:
Ryan

Ign: uhHazeh

I have alot of experience in playing and monitoring faction servers to provide a fair and equal playing opportunity for all player.

What technical experience do you have for running servers?:
Very little permissions and no coding what so ever but alot of moderating and dispute solving skills.

I love to be co-owner so I can bring a fair experience to everyone playing and help solve any problems that may arise while i am online

Are you mature? Rate yourself our and out of 10 (Be Honest):
I can be serious when I want to be but I have a sense of humour to know when to joke around and when to be serious and do business

I love to see servers expand and become a large network, so helping a server to reach its full potential is what i love to see.

Please PM any further questions
04/19/2014 12:12 pm
nnet2
Not enough technical experience, sorry.
04/19/2014 2:19 am
Level 13 : Journeyman Engineer
Always_There
Name:Emir Tekin
Ign:FlawEmirs
What experience do you have running servers?:Being the owner of 1 and co-owner in another 1
What technical experience do you have for running servers?:Debugging, Port-forwarding/Has a tech friend
Why do you want to Co-Own the server?:Im a nice and awsome guy if you really get to know me.I know alot about bukkit plugins and im always working for someone i really don't like to be the owner of server's im a follower not a leader.My friend is a IT guys so if we do have problems i ask him xD.
Are you mature? Rate yourself out of 10 (Be Honest):7 -
Do you have similar goals as I do for Gearbox?:yes.....well kind of
nnet2
Not enough experience, sorry.
04/19/2014 2:10 am
Level 12 : Journeyman Network
The Globe
Name: Connor Shepler
Ign: shepdog
What experience do you have running servers?: I have run over 4 servers in the past 2 years I have hosted them on dedicated servers and owned all of them; my most recent server being a mini games server.
What technical experience do you have for running servers?: I am extremely experienced in server and plugin. Knowledge due to previous servers. I am also currently a computer information systems major at franklin college.
Why do you want to Co-Own the server?: I feel that co owning this server will give me a sense of responsibility and leadership which I enjoy having.
Are you mature? Rate yourself out of 10 (Be Honest): 10
Do you have similar goals as I do for Gearbox?: I originally planned to release my own server over the summer so yes. But if I co own your network I will not open my server.
nnet2
Added on Skype, thanks.
04/19/2014 12:23 am
nnet2
McWolfServerHostName:Joseph Kerber
Ign:WolfTroop
What experience do you have running servers?:Being the owner of 1 and co-owner in another 1
What technical experience do you have for running servers?:Debugging, Port-forwarding/Has a tech friend
Why do you want to Co-Own the server?:Im a nice and awsome guy if you really get to know me.I know alot about bukkit plugins and im always working for someone i really don't like to be the owner of server's im a follower not a leader.My friend is a IT guys so if we do have problems i ask him xD.

I am sorry, but this is not going to work out for two reasons:
You have left the age empty & you did not spend much time working on the post.
Thank you
04/19/2014 12:13 am
nnet2
McWolfServerHostName:Joseph Kerber
04/19/2014 12:11 am
Level 19 : Journeyman Network
Arshak13
Name: Arshak Abelyan
Ign: Arshak11
Age: Uhm, 15, Almost 16, Even though you said No Exception. Age doesn't matter when you are mature and know your stuff.
What experience do you have running servers?: Ran 3 servers
Click to reveal
IPs: play.glaciermc.com, s39.hosthorde.com:25682,
and the one I currently own that is on my profile if you click it. One of the servers was a hub server that included more featured servers than yours. I currently run a server right now. If you'd like to check it out, then click on my profile and you'll check it out.
What technical experience do you have for running servers?: Not to be cocky or anything but I know everything that you need to know.
Why do you want to Co-Own the server?: Uhm, I'd like to try it out. That's all really, I'll just be Co-Owner for a few weeks or months then just go back to work on my server. I'm not going to stay on forever unless I see progress being made in the server.
Are you mature? Rate yourself out of 10 (Be Honest): I would rate myself at 9.
Do you have similar goals as I do for Gearbox?: Yeah, I hope it can become big some day. I can help out big. I believe the rest of the people who apply here are just some noobs that can't give the time to work on a server and experience what is experienced by most server owners.

Thanks,
Arshak.
04/19/2014 12:10 am
McWolfServerHost
Name:Joseph Kerber
04/18/2014 11:59 pm
Lonewolf1231
if u share the server 50/50 u would both be owners not one owner and one co owner
04/19/2014 12:04 am
nnet2
Makes sense, I just did not have another name for it. Looking for another owner I guess? I will let Co-Owner slide for now!
Thanks for the suggestion!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome