LOOKING FOR CO OWNER

TheAquaticDragon's Avatar TheAquaticDragon7/23/15 11:07 pm
8/8/2015 5:53 pm
TheAquaticDragon's Avatar TheAquaticDragon
I am looking for someone to co own a new network with me if interested please respond
TheAquaticDragon
Level 9 : Apprentice Mage

Create an account or sign in to comment.

08/08/2015 5:53 pm
TheAquaticDragon
bump
08/07/2015 5:54 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Explorer
zombkllr
I am interested in becoming your co-owner please add me on skype. Austin.Dewey3
08/07/2015 5:49 pm
TheAquaticDragon
bump
08/06/2015 11:35 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Wowpow1
I'm interested!
I have never been co owner before!
IGN: wowpow1
08/06/2015 10:36 pm
TheAquaticDragon
added u
08/06/2015 10:09 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
crazyman77
Im Interested, add me on skype: fergus772
08/06/2015 10:05 pm
TheAquaticDragon
bump
08/02/2015 5:02 am
Level 27 : Expert Architect
ArzoCraft
Don't willingly offer Co-owner to random people on the internet. Ask one of your friends or something... at least they will be trustworthy
08/02/2015 3:30 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
Anti hony_e124pos
I am interested, pretty much all the people above me are bad, one of them copy and pasted their large application, AgentZyphics is a betrayer and will just take down your server once he has console and well, yeah.
08/01/2015 11:56 pm
TheAquaticDragon
bump
07/31/2015 7:46 pm
TheAquaticDragon
ok i am going onto your server and adding u too skype
07/31/2015 2:50 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer
HighExistance97
Do you already have the server started? I have a server made for factions already but if your interested in joining it and turning it into a network with me.. that would be great.
07/31/2015 2:47 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Miner
AgentZyphicsv2
I can definatly Help Add me on skype : Nooby_Pikachu
07/31/2015 2:44 pm
TheAquaticDragon
bump
07/24/2015 5:58 am
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
Alexg27f2005
Skype-Alexg27f

I can apply and do interview if wish there.
07/24/2015 5:55 am
Level 1 : New Miner
Chief__Executive
IGN: Chief__Executive

Skype: Yes I do have Skype, i will message you it for safety reasons

Why you would like to join the team?: Ultimately a Admin should epitomize the ideals of good moral character. Selected to represent the server, a helper should be respectful, patient, trustworthy, and knowledgeable regarding the intricacies of the server. As an older player, I feel I have been mature in my conduct and demonstrate these qualities.

My conduct on the server is ideal for a admin, conduct worthy of a staff member representing, i will reate players and staff with respect, minimizing trash-talking and personal insults. While I do understand the appeal of trash-talking, I generally have tried avoiding it as much as I can, defusing situations with wit and humor or by writing comprehensive, coherent thoughts, especially when dealing with sensitive subjects. The few times that I have gone overboard, be it excessive flaming or insults, I apologized profusely. Speaking out rudely is not something I commonly do, and I make amends if I do go overboard. I find if I refrain from flaming, players are more willing to approach me, trust me, and ultimately respect me, all feelings a player should have towards a staff member. I feel as if I am a respected member of the community based on how I have acted (a nearly impeccable mute/ban history), and as a result I feel as if I were a helper I would have an air of authority and command the respect from the player base.

What makes you different from others?: As a admin , I would be expected to set aside my activities in my faction to patiently help players on the server. Throughout my time on on your server I have always been willing to help players on the server with no real benefit of my own. Many players trust me a great deal, and as such seek me out to middle man a trade or inspect a base defense; players that are even enemy’s or rivals trust me enough to help them with sensitive subjects. I have tried my best to prevent issue while serving as a middle man, and I’ve never let either trade partner down. I have been sought out by new players asking for help, and I’ve patiently answered their questions and directed them in the right direction. There have been times when a player sought me out for help but I was unable to help them at that point in time. Rather than simply ignoring the player I had them seek out another player/staff member, or asked them to message me on the forums. Oftentimes players ask for help in main chat, and I am more than willing to help them… if there is no staff available/online actively helping at that point in time. During peak hours players ask questions all the time, but it seems the resulting spam from players AND staff wanting to help was greater than the occurrence of the original question. While I understand and promote the desire for other players to help others, I generally let the staff online handle the global chat questions to help limit the spam, unless I am sought out specifically. When no staff are present, I have been more than willing to help any player speaking in global chat as much as I can. While currently many people seek me out because of my name, as a helper all players needing help would be able to more easily seek me out, and as such I would be able to assist a greater number of people. I feel as if I have had a positive impact on the server and its player base. I started off with no real understanding of the server-exactly like a “noob”-and slowly learned about the server from the staff and other experienced players. I feel as if other experienced and older players forget what it was like to be new to the game, and as such are unable to empathize with newer players. When a new player joins the server with no understanding of the gameplay, they need heartfelt advice and guidance to help them on their way on the server; such guidance should be provided by a humble player who remembers what it was like to be unlearned in the way of factions. Many times I have provided an inexperienced player with key information regarding wealth, defenses, cannons, as well as providing hard to earn items such as armour, tools, TNT, and spawners, setting them up for success on the server.

What experience do you have with servers?: I have been staff on 4/5 servers which have been a great journey for me, I am a very active Member and a experienced staff member, the best so far has to be a factions server i was co owner on i also owned a faction server so i know a lot about plugins and more, im hoping your server will be the best next.

What could you bring to the server?: I could bring Respect and alto of happiness and also I like to help people and make their experience in to a your server, more amazing and fun

Anything else you want to add?: Nothing, I just hope I will become the future Admin! D

- Thank you for reading,

Chief__Executive
07/24/2015 9:04 am
TheAquaticDragon
Not Looking For Stafff looking for a co owner to start a network
07/24/2015 6:13 am
Level 7 : Apprentice Explorer
Piggaroni
Nice copy and paste, Im sure he will deny u
07/23/2015 11:51 pm
Level 14 : Journeyman Architect
Templars1995
im definitely interested

i used to admin/mod for many servers when i was younger
im now 20 btw
i do have skype as well you can add me (same name Templars1995)
what type of server do you run?
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome