Looking for another owner

Haisn's Avatar Haisn5/28/15 7:47 am
7/24/2015 12:19 pm
Haisn's Avatar Haisn
Yo. I am Haisn. I'm one of the owners, managers and Game designer of our new MMORPG project under the progress. I belive what i must do first for the project is not to recruit someone who can assist our progress, it is to look for someone who has matched object and ideal with me, also who has own skills which can form the outline of the server. and that is why i am looking for a reliable parter at this moment.

Q & A

Q: Exactly what is the Partner?
R: Good curiosity, it is another name of Owner, and the Founder. Mainly Owners manage the entire side of project, discuss about new plan, tune up lots of relations happened on server, form the outline, and eventually We demonstrate the direction of server.

Q: What is requirement to be a Partner?
R: You should attest about whether you're suited person as a Owner, therefore, you need to prepare you own, and private skills and talents which can form the outline and cornerstone, also directly make good effect for the server. of course i can't disclude about your passion and enthusiasm to participate about project.

Q.: What should i know?
R: Basically, I need to check whether our object and ideal is matched. eventhough you have a one of the greatest skills in entire world, without common ground about what you and I want to accomplish, our work can't be succeeded. therefore, you need to check yourself about what you want to get through the project.

Q.: Can i add my idea on the project?
R: Perfectly yes, If you're accepted as my partner, it means you're new owner of the project. therefore you can add your own idea, and eventually I'm sure you can makes what you want to earn and dream.

Duty of Owner

Basically, The duty of owner exists under the consistent object, that is to display direction of server, as i explained. However, Exactly what is the Owner's work in substance? it differ from owner to owner. because server and group can be never maintained with just only skill of one field, therefore, various skills support the server, and therefore, work of each of owner should be different. and that is why you need to prepare your own skill and talent.

Additional Information

- All the funds will be shared with my partner. you can check detail information chapter.Profit on this thread.

- I have enough economic budget, also when server is released, more official support will assist our work. so you don't need to invest money, just what you need to prepare is own skills and talents. of course if you can support on economic field, that can be very good advantage for all of us.

- There might spend a little times to decide whether i accept you or not.

- I never ignore your application regardless whether you're accepted or not, so eventhough i don't have contacted to you, please get a patience.

- Older than 18, Should be an adult.

Wishes

I can manage the Game Design, Build work, set a storyline, recruit skilled members, and even invest a money for the server. But my skills are based only for visual and literary values, also, now we lack some functional talent. so i hope to find a partner who has experience of coding work for java.

Of course this is my personal wishes. so regardless it, if you have enough talent and possiblity, you'll be accepted.

Profit

Fundamentally, Server will have been maintained by 3 owners. also those three owners share funds as equal. Now i prepared detail business plan that includes not only stake in profit but also outlook, server organization outline, entire budget, Team member plan, even concrete direction of server that contains some plans from start to maintainence. But i don't want to release all of those information, But if you want to discuss them in private space, of course I am ready to accept.

Application

If you want to discuss more detail information about the project, use a private message.

Click to reveal
Name and Age :
What is your private and own skill and talent? :
What can you bring for the server? :
Question(Optional):
Haisn
Level 10 : Journeyman Architect

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/24/2015 12:19 pm
Haisn
bump
07/22/2015 6:28 am
Haisn
bump
07/21/2015 11:17 am
Haisn
bump
07/20/2015 8:47 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Network
LilyXD_
In-Game Name - My Minecraft name is LilyXD_,

Any Previous Names? - My in-game name has never changed, nor do I believe that it ever will.

Age - I'm currently 14, but I hope this application is proof that I am mature and literate for my age.

Region / Timezone - I am in the UK, and the time is currently 13.46 GMT1

Any Contactable Methods - Skype:Adam warfum
What job are you applying for? - i am applying for Owner.

How much time would you devote to the server weekly? - Of course, it would vary from week to week, and day to day, but I would estimate 6-8 hours per DAY

Any past experiences? - About 9-12 months ago I held multiple similar positions to this on many servers. I also was a co-owner for a small server that never really took off, but there my main job was to hire and check everyone in the team was working to their full potential. However all these servers primarily became inactive or closed down, so I decided to take a break and return after exams. In summary, I have plenty of experience in roles from Helper to Co-Owner.

Why should we pick you for this role? - I think I could benefit the server because I am an empathetic and understanding person, who knows how to be firm. I believe in fairness. I think all these qualities would be a great asset to any server. I'm good with people, and I have don't let my feelings cloud my judgement. (Sorry for using such a cliche phrase, but I couldn't think of a better way to say it.) I work well in a team, and I'm hard-working, and competitively determined to always do my best.
to Moderate and Controll people in Minecraft. Minectaft is something I really enjoy, and I love the feeling you get when you know you're making a difference to a community. Your server sounds interesting, and the position that requires filling sounds just right for me. I'm not going to lie, I know my application isn't perfect. But then, at least I haven't lied to make things sound better. I still believe I can make a positive contribution to a safe atmosphere on your server.
07/20/2015 11:38 am
Haisn
Please follow the application form i prepared. By the way, your application is too vague, and truly it doesn't suggest any proof. please demonstrate visualized something.
07/20/2015 4:54 am
Haisn
bump
07/19/2015 9:48 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Belle24
what do you mean by bump XD =3
07/19/2015 6:33 am
Haisn
bump
07/18/2015 12:06 am
Belle24
Name/Age: Michele, 14 Years Old
Intro: hey! im Michele! um, I have no clue if you'll except this but I would really like to help out with the server!
Skill/Talent: Um, outside of minecraft I can sing and draw, inside of minecraft I am a very good builder, um im okay with redstone, if you need me to work with programming I can read up on how to do that so I can help you out!
What can I bring to the server?: I hope I can bring an extra helping hand to the server and that I can be as much as service to you as possible! I can look up anything you need me to, I can learn how to program/use command blocks if that's what you need help with as well!
Questions?: nope, I have none
07/20/2015 1:41 am
Haisn
Sorry, Denied. Please check the age restriction.
07/17/2015 11:38 pm
Haisn
bump
07/15/2015 5:29 am
Level 7 : Apprentice Artist
TeeJay_B
-snip-
07/15/2015 5:19 am
Haisn
BUMP
07/14/2015 8:11 am
Haisn
bump
07/13/2015 5:00 am
Haisn
bump
07/11/2015 11:15 am
Soccer0018
Also to refer to above, I do understand that you are looking for someone who is above the age of 16 however I do hope that as I am only one year off and am mature that this will not make too much of a difference to you.
07/11/2015 11:00 am
Soccer0018
Name and Age : My name is Lauren and I am currently fifteen years old.

Introduction : Hello, I would like to join you in opening a minecraft server. I owned my own server last summer but I shut it down due to how much work it was to run it alone. I really enjoyed creating a nice minecraft community and have been hoping to do it again but this time with partners. I am a friendly and outgoing person and tend to get along with most people. I am pretty organized and am able to lay out projects and reasonable deadlines for myself and others for them to be completed.

What is your private and own skill and talent? : I am experienced in using plugins. When I first opened a server, it was challenging at first to figure out how to make it bukkit, get plugins installed, etc. I could help you to get the plugins working as now I know how to do most things with plugins. I can help install them, set up permissions in config files, and recommend you ones that worked for me. Another skill of mine is having worked with server websites before. On servers I have staffed in the past, and my own old server enjin was used for forums. If you would like, I would be happy to set up the server website. Along with technical skills, I also have social skills. For example, I can deal with drama and staff. I am able to find good staff members and have no tolerance for those who do not do their job to the best of their ability. I can be diplomatic and solve arguments that may arise on the server. I will treat everyone with respect while still making sure that things actually get done.

What can you bring for the server? : I will be very dedicated to the server and will be constantly doing everything that I can to help out. I am a well rounded owner and have exceptional skills in multiple areas. I'm not sure if you are looking for three different owners that each cover a different aspect of the server but should that be what you are hoping to do I can do almost everything you ask of me aside from coding. I will bring information on plugins and how to do permissions. I can also help guide the server builds. I am an experienced builder and would be happy to take leadership in getting together some quality builders and help to make unique and detailed spawns and warps. I will help get a server website started for forums and server news. Overall, I am an experienced owner and my positive attitude, hard working personality, and experience will benefit the server.

Question(Optional): I have no questions at the moment.
07/12/2015 1:29 am
Haisn
Denied. Using plugin is no advantage for our project. Everyone can use plugins if they invest very little time. it can't be your skill and talent. Also, to manage and recruit members, and demonstrate your leadership is very basic requirement for every admins, and they're hard to prove. furthermore if you hope to claim you're good builder, please show me what you built before.
07/11/2015 8:35 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
RatedR4Ryan
I have ran a server before. Working with 3D programming can be very helpful for a successful server/ server network. Animated Banners, Trailers, Logos and many other uses. I never said it was the only talent just my best one. Attention is a key element for a starting server. Competing with other servers will be hard without attention on your side. I should have not used the term "3D modelling" but "3D programming" I am also a digital artist. I have the Adobe masterpack (PhotoShop) (AfterEffects) (Premiere) (etc.)
and is average at using them. I also have cinema 4D and is learning with that but highly skilled with the program blender. I have been studying these programs for years. Thats only outside Minecraft but I have many Skills in Minecraft including dealing with players, Building, Plugin managing, Knowledge of plugins and commands, configuration and much more. I dont have a basic understanding of all these area but a high knowledge of these subjects. I apologize in my application if I didn't make things clear since I was under high stress at the time. So I am not only "outstanding" at one area but have a high knowledge with many areas. I am doing my best not to brag and hope that you do not take this message as bragging or something you must do.
07/11/2015 3:16 am
RatedR4Ryan
Hey also do you want the ip to my server to check it out?
07/11/2015 1:37 am
RatedR4Ryan
My application

This part is not really a part of the application but I just want to say that I know the stress of choosing a person you have never met in your entire life and give them the responsibilities of the entire server. I know the stress of this rank, I know the pain of configuring the plugins through the config text files and the hours studying a new plugin just to make it work (pex). I know the fear that every Owner has of ranking a stranger they have never met before and next minute they're destroying the server and yes I have had that experience before but I am not like that. You can deny this application and I will understand but I hope if you do read this you can learn something for the future.

Name and Age :My name is Trevor Hodzic (IGN:RatedR4Ryan)Age:14

Introduction : I have been playing Minecraft for probably 3 years now and have gained many experiences along the way. My first time I have been a staff rank was a Moderator in 2012 on a server called Blazincraft, this was when I was a very big noob when I had my rank. On that server I learned many things like WorldEdit, Essentials and all the basic plugins. Eventually the server was taken down due to money loss. As time went on I have been ranked on many servers I cant even remember all of them from PartyCraft to MCSpung I have been ranked on a lot. I then found a server called MCNiico, the Owner of this server taught me many things like PrisonEssentials, SimpleGuiCreator, CodPlugin(forgot the name XD) New building ways and many other plugins. This year a friend bought a server and gave me console. When this happened I Started to learn many things Including Pex, Bungeecord, PluginCores, Installation, Configuring, Setups, Jars, Recruitment. I still am on the server today but right now for Pixelmon.

What is your private and own skill and talent? : My best talent is working with 3D programs, I can make 3D models and animations. Right now I am working on a horror game.

What can you bring for the server? : Setup Bungeecord, Server Banners, Setup Plugins (Pex) (GUI) Custom Modpacks (BukkitForge), Building and designing, Website Designing, I have finished these gamemodes before (KitPVP, Factions, Prison, Skyblock, Xrun) I am learning Javascript so maybe custom plugins, Gui, server teleport (BungeeCord) andworking with 3D models (Animation, Banners) I have very good communication with other players and use formal language.

Question(Optional):
07/11/2015 7:23 am
Haisn
Thanks for apply. However i can't grasp how can help the "3d modeling" skills in minecraft. of course it's very valuable, and i respect it, but at Minecraft, i think it's little hard to be of help. Also, your application is pretty fancy but truly, we don't need someone who can do in various fields. what we are in need of is someone who is outstanding at one field.
07/11/2015 12:42 am
Haisn
bump
07/10/2015 10:31 pm
Haisn
bump
07/10/2015 7:56 pm
Haisn
BuMp
07/10/2015 9:04 am
Haisn
AgentZyphicsv2
AgentZyphicsv2Name and Age :
Thomas And Age of 14
America
Introduction :
Im a person Who doesnt give up no matter what, There is a saying from Frederick Douglass that I take to heart and it is, "If there is no struggle there is no progress"
I dont want to own a server for my own funds or donations but I will put every donation torwards the server or charity, It makes me so sad whenever I see a poor person or disabled person on the street and I wanna be a person who helps them. I dont use the server for my own needs but to me a server is for the players fun and the joy of seeing a player join the server and staying and being part of the community, If I dont become staff I wont just leave the server I will stay on the server and still support it as a member and I hope I can still be friends with the owner.
What is your private and own skill and talent? :
Im a nice person.
I love suggestions
I never leave a single player behind if they request something about trouble I will Respond to them asap
I dont care if a play is a donator all Players are treated equaly
I wont chose my friends over members and wont give them special abilities
I am Obidient my partner wont have to repeat something to me more than once
I Treat everyone as part of the community
I am willing to do anything for the community that is withen my reach
I am on for 12 hours a day
I wont Join another server and help them for the server I help on is my main priority
What can you bring for the server? :
I can bring alot of stuff, Including
New Experiance to Players
A faster and better fow with the Player Database
A new Experiance to staff Including My Self And the Other Owner
A new flow with the project not just by ideas but the whole base I feel like Nothing is perfect so we can improve it more.
My own DataBase Including staff
A New Kit database and Rank Database

Question(Optional):
Please Before U deny me can I talk a little to u and learn more about the project via skype?
If I am denied can u still add me on skype?

Accepted or Denied?

Denied. Your application just includes very basic and essential to every staffs. you must prepare something which can form the main organization of the project, not just manage and tune up preexisting things.
07/10/2015 8:43 am
Level 5 : Apprentice Miner
AgentZyphicsv2
a
07/10/2015 5:43 am
Level 7 : Apprentice Explorer
Piggaroni
Name and Age : Jefferson, AtomixPiggy , 18
Introduction : I am 18 years old, so I do have college. I will remain dedicated to the server, but there may be times when I need to focus more on something else.I am a very good thinker and a very good helper. If you have any questions, want to know anything more about me, please feel free to message me here or on skype. I will always reply on skype regardless of if I'm on here or not. So please try skype first. Thanks. I hope you find the team you're looking for.
What is your private and own skill and talent? : Plugin Skills, Managing Skills, And skills of being a Leader
What can you bring for the server? :I am great around players and can word things easily for anyone to understand from all ages of the players of this server. I have been staff on many different servers so i understand how these servers run and the rules etc and i pick up on things very easily. I am flexible with the rules so I am not too strict which would lead to players disliking the server staff and myself, but I don't allow players to break rules more than once as everyone should get a second chance unless their actions are beyond second chances. I am great around people and am able to help advertise this server to increase the population. I can also help to prevent DDOS, I know this is a common threat to servers. I will find out who did it and perm ban them. I can also deal with rule-breakers
Question(Optional): When is the server going to be up?
07/10/2015 6:50 am
Haisn
Denied. Too vague, and there is no points which can prove yourself. also without visualized and direct talent & skills that is able to form the main contents for project, i can't determine as positive. By the way, thanks for apply.
07/10/2015 5:21 am
Level 5 : Apprentice Engineer
lian2236
Name and Age : 16

Hello, my name is Lian Marshall also known as Zanction. I am new to YouTubing and Java Development and i currently own an MMO RPG Server with the inspiration from Dungeon Realms.

What is your private and own skill and talent? : I play States for Australian Football and i Develop Java plugins

What can you bring for the server? : I can bring a wide knowledge and availablity for update planning and update ideas, also i can handle money very well. I have many ideas for updates, as well as fiends to pass on their ideas.

Question(Optional): Have you ever played / heard of Dungeon Realms. If so when did you stop playing it
07/10/2015 6:52 am
Haisn
Would you please explain about your coding skills? if you're accepted as the lead dev, mainly your work is to form the systems of the project. i can't figure out that on your application. How far you can code, and how high your level for it is?
07/09/2015 11:20 pm
_DeToX_
Name and Age : My name is Ethan by the age of 18 year.

Introduction : My name is Ethan and I just want to be me. I do not like the fact that my own self is trying to impersonate anyone. I am writing this application to become a your partner for your server. In this essay, I will give a rundown of my intentions about why I should become your partner for this server. I might not be perfect, but that does not mean that I am inadequate. My comprehension that revolves around the indie-game, Minecraft, will demonstrate my abilities to being committed for this server. I am mostly on during 10:00 am to 2:00 am the next day in the summer, but in school days, I am up mostly up from 6:00 pm to 12:00 am due to work, school, and sports that I must do first. Please understand this schedule. I do the best I can to get on Minecraft, but in the summer I am on everyday. In all honestly, at school days I will have to estimate a good 4-6 hours that I can contribute to the server. It may not be a lot of time, but I hope you apprehend that school will always come first. I will always dearly try my best to get onto the server if I am chosen to become partners with you. As I play Minecraft, its a fun game, yes, but its how one makes it fun. many people can play a game, but who really makes one feel to play the full extent of this game. I believe if I am chosen, I can make these people possibly feel the same way I do.

What is your private and own skill and talent? :18 years old, studying at public school, I, Ethan, am an experienced Minecraft player who has participated in many servers. This server especially, sounds to become the most enjoyable server that is filled with endless entertainment hopefully. Being in the top echelon of the Minecraft community, I had found this server is and can be an instant worth of my time. The addiction into Minecraft is strong and I will not stop playing until the all servers are terminated. Other than Minecraft, I have a lot of hobbies that I love and have tons of athleticism towards sports such as swimming, water polo and paintball. I live in Southern California of the United States of America where temperatures are sizzling with heat, yet shivering with chills. In the end something that you should know of me is that what annoys me the most is people who lie, and things that don't go normally as planned in the beginning. The person that I am is simple. Im not a bad guy, yet I am not the greatest guy. I am decent in all honesty. I will always do my best for whatever I can do, I will do, and for whatever I couldn't do, I tried. I'm not so hard to understand. But make no mistake, if you make me mad, I will have a reason to be angry. Im not saying if I don't like something you put upon me I will get angry, Im just saying that I will show a complaint towards the idea. All ideas, as you said are allowed, I'm just giving mine then.

What can you bring for the server? :My differences from other Minecraft players proves that I am apt for this position. For the other people who submitted an application like me, I believe that mine shall be acknowledged by you. I have numerous capabilities that will validate this piece of information. Unlike other players, I do not have the consistency to lie nor do I treat others with disrespect due to its negative vivacity. If you obligate the truth, I will deliver the truth and only that. As for many other people, this deceitful action means nothing to them, but not for me. For many people, they see Minecraft as a simple lifestyle game in homes that people see as just “games”. Not to me. I see it as a new dimension ran by certain people that run servers. I see the world of Minecraft expanding each and every day, but cannot due to society not respecting one another. I am a rebel towards that cause. I like to treat people the same for their ethnicity, gender, or even beliefs. I have seen many servers go to hell, but I am grateful that I see a server ran by people of the same belief as I. This server, I believe shall resurrect and contain many players, but for now, quality beats quantity. For the staff or partner in this case, not only will you be receiving a great worker/player, but a kind, responsible, and well reasonable one as myself. Im not going to lie about how, " I will bring many players on, have the best responsibilities etc..." I shall do my absolute best to bring players on, and of course make a statement and name to how good and responsible the staff and players of the server. We all make mistakes, and no one is perfect. Everyone will make mistakes. Know that I am human and will find fault in things and do my absolute best to change them correctly.

Unlike most people applying for random servers, I feel that I am experienced and well aware of the sacrifices and obstacles I must do to exceed them. I have been Moderator and Admin in only two servers. I have been Moderator in “BlockRealms”, a server that mostly consisted of mini games such as “Cookie Slap”. The server I was Admin on was named “RainbowMC”, which was soon DDoS. I am not currently with any servers so this should be great for you and myself of getting accepted for your server. A partner of a server is one step ahead of the game. I know the risks and sacrifices I must take. I must post on forums and also keep hold of whom is on the Minecraft server and its staff team. I hope you take my application as a Staff into consideration. I know words read cannot fully and thoroughly give an explanation of who I am. Skype me to find out.

This will be the reason of myself getting denied. Having so many AP and IB classes, I have no time to learn new things such as Java nor coding. This type of work, I am not suitable of completing. Please see past this and please look at other perspectives towards my side. I may not know now, but I am a quick at learning new things. I wish dearly to become part of your staff, if you find a spot for me. I am very aware of what you said, "lacking some functional talent", but please see me not as functional as a coder or plugin manager, yet see me as a the functional partner towards the community and players who wish to play onto your server.

Also, Though If I am denied this position, I still wish to learn more of this project and play onto this server when it is released.

Question(Optional): I just have one question. How shall one be insured that this server will pull through to its full extent?
07/10/2015 5:13 am
Haisn
Thanks for apply, and i respect your effort to join. however, it's hard to find exactly what you can bring for the project. you need to prove something that is able to be materialized, and visualized over entire contents of our project.

Also, "kind" , "reliable", "responsible", these words are fancy and good, however they are stale, too. and of course they are important virtue which every staff need to prepare, but very basic things, moreover they are restricted just only social field. without skills and talents, and detail what you can bring, there are no advantage to accept you.

Exactly, what you can do? what kind of help you can provide? if you can't demonstrate them, sorry, denied.

(P.s: It never be able to affect at the decision whether you can code or not. that is just my wish, so that is not requirement.) .
07/09/2015 11:04 pm
AgentZyphicsv2
I wanna Be part of the community staff or not
07/09/2015 11:00 pm
AgentZyphicsv2
t
07/09/2015 10:35 pm
Haisn
bump
07/09/2015 10:27 am
Haisn
bump
07/09/2015 6:30 am
Haisn
BuMp
07/03/2015 11:41 pm
wmr192
1. Your IGN (In Game Name) - MajorIntense
2. What staff rank are you applying for? - Plugin Manager
3. Why do you believe you should get staff? - i believe i should get staff because i have been staff on other servers of coarse that doesn't mean much but i have FileZilla and FTP ACCESS. Im on literally 24/7 and if not i can just get called up on my phone from anyone and ill hop on and add anything cuz i always have my laptop wherever i am and if not ill be close to it so i can add anything to the server or if anyone has request for anything but im very loyal and im looking for a server i can be dedicated to and i think your server i would enjoy really well and im good with plugins and Developing the server i can do a lot of cool stuff and i can help run the server smoothly so i should be everything your looking for so with all that being said if you have extra questions just call me @ 573-202-9561 or skype me @ wmr192 Thanks for taking a look and considering me really appreciate it i am also very very mature
4. Do you think you are widely known on our server? - im new to your server so no i don't think im widely known but i hope to be known as a DEV widely on your server if you pick me up
5. How do you help the community on? - i will do my best to add plugins and do any maintenance you need and im on most of the time really im on non-stop like 24/7 basically so i could do anything on a dime but i would love to help you all out i would add plugins do maintenance make events if you need them anything on the server you needed i would be there i would make sure to have the best anti-greif so no one would greif and if so i would keep a record of the logs to defend the community and keep it running smoothly.
6. Why do you think you would be a good addition to the staff team? - i would add and make it more innovative and make it where more people would like it make it where more people would like to join and id probally advertise your server too i have some buddies of mine that do youtubei could see if they wanna do a vid for server advertising but i would make sure server ran smoothly and i would help get any plugins anyone wants.
7. What time zone are you from? - Central Time Zone (Missouri)(St.Louis)
8. How old are you? - 16
9. Do you have Skype? - Yes, wmr192
07/04/2015 12:45 am
Haisn
I'm really wondering that you even read my thread.
07/03/2015 11:41 pm
Haisn
bump
06/28/2015 11:07 pm
Legobuilder0814
Name and Age :Alex and I'm 17
Introduction :My name is Alex I'm 17 year old. I have been a CEO for a company called McOblivionHost. I can code plugins websites. I know coding languages like c++, HTML, PHP, and more. I also do a little GFX art. I'm also interested in business and managing a team. I have also owned a couple of servers one of which was a network called OblivionNetwork.
What is your private and own skill and talent? :I would say one of my skills is unique creativity. My other skills I would say dedication I dedicate everything to my job that I'm doing. As well as another skill I think is I'm a hard worker. As I stated above I can code websites, plugins, and other things. I also do a little GFX art. I also believe that I have leadership skills. Other skills I believe I have is Teamwork skills, Good communication, Planning, and Flexibility(I can be on anytime).
What can you bring for the server? :I can benefit this server by having knowledge of server ownership. Also a skilled, experience, and loyal worker.
Question(Optional):Nope.
Sorry if the application is short. I completely understand if you deny this application. I know you are looking for someone who you can trust and someone who has unique skills that will benefit this server. I know the feeling as I have been a server owner before.
06/29/2015 1:21 am
Haisn
I've accepted your contact on my skype.
06/28/2015 9:59 pm
AgentZyphicsv2
Name? Thomas Naem

Age? 14

Skype? Nooby_Pikachu

Why do you want to join the Owner with this server?
I want people to join the server and feel the feeling that they have found a good server, as if they found there main server to play on and have fun. I want to contribute that feeling. I want to use there suggestions as an experience to help my life as a owner and contribute more experience to the owner

What experience do you have?
Owner of 2 servers
Co-Owner 1
Admin 1
Helper 1
Trial Mod 1 (Owner was abusive)

How could you help the community?
The reason I am here to today to apply is to really improve my life as a Owner and Improve the server. I was welcomed to apply for Plugin Manager so i can set up perms and I have took that in and really want to prove myself to <3 the owner and i want to show the server that im not an abuser who wants to troll server or grief I want to show them that once something is started you have to finish no matter what obstacles stop you. You need to keep trying for example use a quote from Frederick Douglass "If there is no struggle there is no pain"

Show us your stuff!
Here I will show you an example of me proving to a player that im not a liar and I will show you a PermissionsEX group named "donator" that has access to the commands /fly, /fix, /eat, /heal, and can use chat colors

/pex group Donator create
/pex group Donator prefix &8&l[&3&ldonator&8&l]
/pex group Donator add essentials.fly
/pex group Donator add essentials.repair
/pex group Donator add essentials.repair.armor
/pex group Donator add essentials.repair.enchanted
/pex group Donator add essentials.repair.all
/pex group Donator add essentials.feed
/pex group Donator add essentials.heal
/pex group Donator add essentials.chat.color
/pex group Donator add essentials.chat.color

AgentZyphics would recommend a Factions server So Youtubers can come.
06/28/2015 10:22 pm
Haisn
Denied. We don't need a plugin manager. You should prepare something which is able to lead the progress, not just only management skills.
06/28/2015 9:10 pm
Haisn
BumP
06/28/2015 10:20 am
Level 1 : New Network
drewiss1
Here is some of my work (I have built most of this with a friend) This is all i have ass i don't normally take photos of my work XD

06/28/2015 11:30 am
Haisn
Sorry. Your buildings are good and i have no different opinion, however it's not suitable as the owner.

Regardless my decision thanks for your devotion and passion to join!
06/28/2015 9:50 am
Level 1 : New Network
drewiss1
Name and Age : Andrew, 14
Introduction : Well hello there i am Drewiss1 i am 14 years old. I like to play Minecraft and a arrangement of other games. I like to spend my time either talking to friends, Playing Minecraft or watching Netflix XD. I like terraforming land and making unique Medieval / Fantasy builds. I play on a unique MMORPG server call 'Wynncraft' and i know what it takes to make a server like it. I am a easy to get along with, though i can get moody sometimes
What is your private and own skill and talent? : My Own skills include: Terraforming land, building Medieval / Fantasy build (I can also build modern too), I am great and team building, i can enforce rules and other such things to both staff and players.
What can you bring for the server? : I can bring this server knowledge and understanding, also i can bring a trustworthy person into you team and make quick decisions. I can build though it can take me a little bit of time because i like it to be perfect.
Question(Optional): I don't have any questions
Experience(Optional): I have owned many server tho they have never came out i have gained mutuality, I have never been staff on a other server i have never really tried to be honest.
Well thank you for reading my application
- Drewiss1
06/28/2015 9:56 am
Haisn
Thanks for apply. If you hope to claim that your talents are based build, you need to show your past works that can proob your skills. just with few sentences, i can't judge whether you're enough or insufficient.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome