Looking for: Partner/Co-Owner

Holland D's Avatar Holland D8/2/15 2:21 am
1 emeralds 300 6
8/2/2015 9:52 pm
Holland D's Avatar Holland D
Partner Search

Objective

Advancement We wish to press on the dream by creating a server that is on par with Hypixel and other top-servers. "How may we get there?", you may ask. I would like to start with you.

About me

Hey, Whats up! My name is Will, an innovator, and dreamer. You may also know me as Holland via the forums however you probably haven't seen me around. Let me tell you a little about myself.

I guess we should start with the virtual side as that is where we are now.

Since 2004, I have been around the world of virtual reality. I have actively been involved in the growth of the technical era and I plan to progress it. Work-wise, I am a developer with skills not exclusive to plugin development but home to a variety for web development and project management.

A little of what I can provide
  • Plugins, Minigames, Management
  • Experience
  • Initial Investment
  • Creative Writing and Design

Overall, I have been in the realm of minecraft for about a year. During that time, I have released a single plugin which is in the top-100 rankings on MC-Stats as well as having a server-base of 1300+. (Stats/Proof may be requested over PM)

As for my other life, the real life. Ill tell you more about it once we get to know each other.

What we are looking for

• Mature, Preferably 18+.
  • Experience
  • Professional
  • Available, must have free time to work on this project.
  • More details will be listed via Skype.

Application
We will be conducting a chat over Skype thus if you wish to abstain from revealing your skype on public forums, please PM me instead. I am looking for a long-term partner. This will be a serious and large project, payment will be available when necessary.
Click to reveal
  • Name:
  • Skype (Mic Required):
  • Little about yourself:
  • Goals:
  • Skills/Experience:
  • Portfolio (If Applicable. Please do not list Server IPs):

All applications will be read and replied to. Applications will be checked on punctuality, grammar and formation. I will not differentiate the applications based on time of entry so please be patient. A secondary questionnaire will be conducted.

We hope to hear from you soon

Regards,

Will
Holland D
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

08/02/2015 11:52 am
Level 17 : Journeyman Engineer
Butter1484
Name: Brady
Timezone: EST
Skype (Mic Required): shoberb
Little about yourself: I used to own my own server, but had to shut it down due to several issues. Since then, I've helped out servers, usually in a developer or plugin manager position. I've also done some website work for some servers. I've recently started learning Bukkit coding.
Goals: I'm working on developing a plugin and would love put it to good use
Skills/Experience: Owned a server, staff on a few others, YouTuber, Web Development
Portfolio (If Applicable. Please do not list Server IPs):
Here's an example of a website I've made: http://butterflamel.byethost33.com/
08/02/2015 3:21 am
Xplode
(NOTE:) I would like to help on other things, I know I am a bit younger than you wanted but I can do a lot of things. I could also lead staff, do anything you would like, etc.

Name:Joshua
Timezone: MT (Mountain Time)
Skype (Mic Required): xploding.cookies
Little about yourself: Honestly I love helping servers out, especially from start because when you help from start you could modify things that can affect other plugins and the plugin or config itself earlier on that the owner(s) wouldn't know about.
Goals: Become Head-Staff, Admin, Mod, I would really just love to help players and the mod system, so you wouldn't have to worry about that.
Skills/Experience: Owner of a private server (No proof), Co-owner of a portforwarded server (Zackscraft), and I was head-mod on a server that I cannot say the name, (I was admin for a week but then the server went down so I don't think that counts)

Thank you for reading this, I know its not what you wanted but I would like to be reached on skype and we could talk about it!
08/02/2015 3:02 am
JoeHere123
Name: JoeBeckhamOhenry
Timezone: est australia
Skype (Mic Required): gameboy84161 With mic
Little about yourself: Hey I am joebeckhamOhenry the one and only ! I would like to apply as a partner seems like a new chapter but that isn't really what my self is about as a young child from 12 I have been playing and adapting to Minecraft soon enough I felt like I wanted to be staff on a server... This is my first shot at being a Owner/Co owner on a professional server... Of course I have already been hadmin admin mod helper builder and more on different servers! but more importantly I want to have a nice time helping players this is side tracking... Well my minecraft has taken over my life but I did get a nice ATAR Of 94 which can set me up and Sydney university so I am not a loser who sits on his ass with nothing to accomplish with his life! I do have a nice enjoyable life so in perhaps 6 years I will have to depart from this server if it does not become BIG BIG if it does ill stay till minecraft dies down... Minecraft has really taken over my life right now... I have been playing it day after day after day after day after day So many days ikr! Well that's a little bit about me!
Goals: I do have a few goals
1. I would like to achieve 500 players every week in BETA stages... I will do this by getting a team of youtubers... New youtubers and others. Players who would like to join just for fun who I know a few of and a heavy amount of advertising! advertising is what I do! I can advertise now. All the time! which is good! I will help you out a lot with this advertising campaign.
2. I would like to get donations 1 a week BETA well its hard to get donators such as beta stages I will do this by Setting up the rank ideas (Im quite good at that) It depends on what is on the server but I will try very hard to tell what perms should be on. Do we have a auto matic system?

Skills/Experience: I have some expirence.. Head admin on 2 servers that are not as big as this will take of since this is more professional I have also been part of the admin team in the Beta of haydzcraft before I left but I have a lot of Experience as admin on some small servers that have a nice community but I want to be a partner on this server it seems nice and cool and I think ill be able to handle this!
Portfolio (If Applicable): Well I don't have the ip's any longer because when I quite I QUITE I have no trackings apart from mc.haydzcraft.com
More details will be listed via Skype.
freddiemh@outlook.com
freddiemharris@icloud.com
ill do more if I need to!
08/02/2015 9:52 pm
Holland D
Hey Joe, thanks for applying. I will get back to you once I review the other applicants.
08/02/2015 2:48 am
Level 7 : Apprentice Warrior
AssaultLine
Id like to learn more so ill just leave an app here.

Name: John
Timezone: Eastern US
Skype (Mic Required): AssaultLine
Little about yourself: Server Owner for a few years. I have been playing minecraft since the very beginning and I love the kind of adrenaline you can get from PvP. I do graphic design and I am also good at designing enjin sites (I don't know actual web coding)
Goals: I am currently making a large-scale mmorpg, I have been working with a very small team on the whole project for the last 5 months. I plan on making this server amazing enough to have at least 1000 players on at a time.
Skills/Experience: Server Management, Leadership, Graphics, Site Design.
Portfolio (If Applicable): Just a graphic portfolio and my current site for my network and the mmorpg i am working on. (I made both sites)
http://www.realgoodgfx.com - Graphics Ste
http://www.electracraft.tk - Current Network I run
http://www.azerithmc.net - MMORPG
08/02/2015 11:55 am
Holland D
Hey John, thank you for applying. I will get back to you once there are more applications entered.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome