Looking for players Interested in trying out a new network

PrimeRobot's Avatar PrimeRobot7/5/15 5:37 pm
7/17/2015 7:32 am
PrimeRobot's Avatar PrimeRobot

Calling players both competitive and peaceful, We are looking for players that is interested in joining a new and small network server that contains KitPVP and Survival. PrimeLogic is a developing server with the essentials already prepared to support incoming players to satisfy your gaming needs. Like said we offer both KitPVP and Survival, but we have plans to move more gamemodes like Prison and Skyblocks so that you have every gamemode you can ask for, in 1 network. We are going to be releasing soon, so we are currently gathering players that is interested in joining the server when it is time. This means that if you are accepted, you will not be able to join as of right now, but will be the first to join when it does come out!

Our KitPVP server is customized that currently has the basics of KitPVP ready, but has plans on adding features like Killstreaks and more.

Our Survival server is mainly focused on Vanilla Survival, however it is not 100% Vanilla. We do have plugins that is essentials to maintaining stability in the server when unwanted players join, however no other plugins impact the server gameplay, which is why we like to call it Vanilla Survival.

Screenshots:
http://i.imgur.com/XP5eozD.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/QnfVgCa.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/TRAx3bU.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/uOg3kNY.jpg

If you are interested in joining, please fill out this application, or if you have Enjin, Apply there for a faster reply.

Application:
1. IGN:
2. Age:
3. Timezone:
4. What made you interested in the server?
5. What are your intentions for joining the server?
6. What would you do if you discover a bug that other players could exploit, or a hacker that is disrupting gameplay or using hacks to "benefit" other players?
7. What would you do if you discover a staff member that is breaking the rules or is being inappropriate?
8. Additional Informations:
PrimeRobot
Level 10 : Journeyman Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/17/2015 12:18 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
nathannate555
LOL, you honestly think you will get trustworthy and loyal staff by making a forum post? Think again xD. Just play and ask around for some people. You could post your server, have people join and take a look around. If they like it they will help. Doing it the way you are doing it you will only get griefers and 8 year olds xD.

Have a great day!
07/17/2015 7:32 am
PrimeRobot
Thanks xD
I see what you mean, I don't trust the forums when it comes to applications, however this isn't a forums for recruiting staff members, We're looking for players that are interested in joining
07/17/2015 12:11 am
PrimeRobot
Bumping
Update:
We are readying up the Server for Early-Access Week, which should be happening by the end of this week or the beginning of next week. Apply for a Early-Access Spot to be the first on!
07/09/2015 4:47 am
Level 1 : New Network
Will Raasch
Do you need devs to help make gamemodes! I use skript thow but still can do everything java can do. https://www.spigotmc.org/members/willraasch.51538/
07/08/2015 8:50 pm
PrimeRobot
Bump
07/08/2015 4:57 pm
PrimeRobot
Still looking, we're almost done with the server, just waiting on a few things to be done before players that applied could try it out
07/07/2015 10:22 am
PrimeRobot
Bump
07/06/2015 6:59 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Network
FizCaptain
Also I have a youtube with 35+ subs
07/06/2015 6:57 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Network
FizCaptain
1. IGN:FizCaptain
2. Age:13
3. Timezone:EST

4. What made you interested in the server?
I see potiental. I think the server looks great I always wanted to be staff on a network before.

5. What are your intentions for joining the server?
To make it the best server I can and hopefully be there when you guys need me.

6. What would you do if you discover a bug that other players could exploit, or a hacker that is disrupting gameplay or using hacks to "benefit" other players?
I would tell the hacker to stop if he doesnt I will contact someone higher than me if none is online I will ban the hacker

7. What would you do if you discover a staff member that is breaking the rules or is being inappropriate?
I would tell them to stop and look at the rules and if you do that again i will have to talk to a administrater

8. Additional Informations:My skype is fizcaptain
07/06/2015 5:28 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Ranger
Foosky
I will be willing to be a youtuber on your server. It would be an honor to uphold the youtube rank for this network. Here is a link to my channel!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXuWalceC04SBG3eMWOd2dQ/videos
07/06/2015 6:45 pm
PrimeRobot
If you are interested in joining before the official release, you must apply for a spot
07/06/2015 4:55 pm
PrimeRobot
Bump, we're slowly grow, we appreciate everyone who is interested in the server =D
07/06/2015 3:11 pm
PrimeRobot
Bump, still looking
07/06/2015 1:19 pm
Level 12 : Journeyman Cake
Dipper_
Application:
1. IGN: chile1350
2. Age:11 ( I know I know, I sound a little young but I assure you that I have 10/10 maturity level (and an advanced vocabulary).
3. Timezone: Pacific Time
4. What made you interested in the server: I love playing servers and games in there beta stages. It makes me feel special
5. What are your intentions for joining the server: I would love to help you guys with any bugs/exploits before the server goes public.
6. What would you do if you discover a bug that other players could exploit, or a hacker that is disrupting gameplay or using hacks to "benefit" other players. I would report it to any staff member online. If none are online, then I would post a submission to the forums with screenshots and all.
7. What would you do if you discover a staff member that is breaking the rules or is being inappropriate: I would report it to a higher level staff member, if no higher level staff members were on I would post a submission to the forms.
8. Additional Information: I do not have Skype or a Youtube channel.

Thank you so much for taking your time for reading this application.
I wish you the best.

-XxILoveDogsxX or Chile1350
07/06/2015 1:26 pm
PrimeRobot
rainbowcreeprign: rainbowcreepr
timezone: usa
i was intrested in creative mode
to help w/ the server and make it grow
i would tell the owner or report it to the staff
first, i would give them a warning but if they kept going
then report them.
extra: no skype

I hope it was good enough

Both of you are accepted, Is there any way we could contact you so we can inform you of the server's release?
07/06/2015 12:50 pm
PrimeRobot
iCrazycopsI have a YouTube channel with 214 subscribers.
You can check the channel out - http://www.youtube.com/betterdroid.
Currently all the videos are private as I am planning to upload new type of videos.

So are you interested in the server?

Also bump
07/06/2015 12:02 pm
Level 15 : Journeyman Explorer
SammystuffiesRC
yea sorry i meant pvp
07/06/2015 11:58 am
Level 13 : Journeyman Engineer
10HeartsAdmin
Do you have skype? I am reopening my server community and am looking to add multiple servers to it. Currently I have Factions developed and skygrid, skyblock and mini games currently in dev, but was looking to add kitpvp and possibly survival.

If you want to chat add me on skype using admin@10hearts.com. Im going to lunch but will be back at 1pm EST.
07/06/2015 12:38 pm
PrimeRobot
I'm not sure, the server is ran by 2 owner, 1 being me. I'm mainly towards spreading words of the server and setting it up while the other owner is more towards coding and helping out with setting the server up.
We'll have to talk about it before I get back to you

rainbowcreepryea sorry i meant pvp

Oh lol
07/06/2015 11:45 am
Level 1 : New Miner
iCrazycops
I have a YouTube channel with 214 subscribers.
You can check the channel out - www.youtube.com/betterdroid.
Currently all the videos are private as I am planning to upload new type of videos.
07/06/2015 11:31 am
Level 15 : Journeyman Explorer
SammystuffiesRC
ign: rainbowcreepr
timezone: usa
i was intrested in creative mode
to help w/ the server and make it grow
i would tell the owner or report it to the staff
first, i would give them a warning but if they kept going
then report them.
extra: no skype

I hope it was good enough
07/06/2015 11:53 am
PrimeRobot
We don't have creative mode? We only have survival and kitpvp as of right now, unless you meant one of these
07/06/2015 11:24 am
Level 4 : Apprentice Explorer
xVoidGTx
You can send me a pmc message
07/06/2015 11:24 am
xVoidGTx
Im interested, i want to check it out
07/06/2015 11:17 am
xVoidGTx
whats the ip?
07/06/2015 11:22 am
PrimeRobot
We have not released a IP yet since we are gathering players who is interested in joining the network.
07/06/2015 11:11 am
PrimeRobot
Still accepting
07/05/2015 10:21 pm
PrimeRobot
Bump
07/05/2015 6:29 pm
PrimeRobot
Bump, Still looking for players.

We also take in any youtubers looking for people to record with, as I am a youtuber myself, who is willing to record with anyone that needs someone to record with, and we have a community of Youtubers as well!
07/05/2015 5:50 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
army of angels
I applied via your website name on there is ronandslobbyz ign is beklar
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome