Looking for a professional editor.

ItsMeCyclone's Avatar ItsMeCyclone5/20/17 4:43 pm
1 emeralds 188 1
5/20/2017 6:53 pm
KomodoDabbin's Avatar KomodoDabbin
Just to give some backstory, I am a "small" Youtuber with 3k subscribers, I play with large Youtubers such as Moosecraft (1 million subs) and UnspeakableGaming (2.5 million subs). I have recently been streaming a lot since editing takes me too long. I am looking for someone who can edit videos fast and to a good quality.

I will be willing to pay in the future of my channel, although all I can offer now is publicity. If you work with me you can feel free to use my name in the future, you will get to know and meet other Youtubers and you will have a permanent spot in the video description.

If you are interested and think you have what it takes feel free to add me on Discord:
Cyclone
and join my discord group,
I currently have over 50 friend requests on Discord, it would help if you join the group and @me so I know that you are applying for the editor role.

Thanks
- My channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/ItsMeCycloneMC
ItsMeCyclone
Level 7 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

05/20/2017 6:53 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Hunter
KomodoDabbin
ItsMeCycloneJust to give some backstory, I am a "small" Youtuber with 3k subscribers, I play with large Youtubers such as Moosecraft (1 million subs) and UnspeakableGaming (2.5 million subs). I have recently been streaming a lot since editing takes me too long. I am looking for someone who can edit videos fast and to a good quality.

I will be willing to pay in the future of my channel, although all I can offer now is publicity. If you work with me you can feel free to use my name in the future, you will get to know and meet other Youtubers and you will have a permanent spot in the video description.

If you are interested and think you have what it takes feel free to add me on Discord:
Cyclone
and join my discord group,
I currently have over 50 friend requests on Discord, it would help if you join the group and @me so I know that you are applying for the editor role.

Thanks
- My channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/ItsMeCycloneMC

I really think i could help i tried to add you on discord, i can't find your discord server, i'm KomodoDabbin on discord
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome