Looking for recording buddies :D

bvgamer33's Avatar bvgamer338/30/15 12:49 pm
1 emeralds 226 3
9/30/2015 11:38 pm
JoSaiyan's Avatar JoSaiyan
About a 4 months ago I announced that I was going to be doing more gaming on my channel because that's what like 500 of my *classified* subscribers subscribed for(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ASvV757JPec) I have not posted a gameplay since....mainly because all my friends are designers ex. homeless, syclipse, cord, enderhydra..all designers! So I thought I should find some people to record with so it's not just me rambling and this is where I am today.

So if you want to record with me all you need to do is add me on Skype: bvgamer33 and send me your newest/best video. Basically what I'm looking for is that you have a halfway decent mic and that you aren't super boring. Also I don't really want to record just minecraft so you should be open for some cards against humanity or draw my thing or something. Just because I probably have a larger channel than you doesn't mean I won't want to record, I'm not looking for huge channels, I'm looking for quality content.
bvgamer33
Level 15 : Journeyman Narwhal