Looking for a server host 1GB only (Read the thread)

Neptune_Sage's Avatar Neptune_Sage2/1/15 4:08 am
1 emeralds 100 2
2/1/2015 3:14 pm
kraazeekid's Avatar kraazeekid
Mods if this is not allowed just remove this thread and notify me please, thanks.

Your age: 16
Name of proposed server: 2 Steps From Hell Survival (still deciding which one to choose)
How much RAM you want: Around 1 GB
How many player slots: Around 20
Describe your server idea: Well what i want to do is bring back old minecraft survival which will be kept from minecraft players donations. It wont be PvP but it will be lets say "old" survival, few plugins to aid players like /sethome, /tpa and /help for plugins. Server will have around 15 or less plugins (like world edit will be removed after it is not needed any more) and such. Players will be able to choose their style of life as Farmer, Hunter, Brewer, Enchanter and such. Server will have jobs in which every job will give player certain amount of money for tasks which has to do with their jobs also server will have a quest system so when players want some extra fun they can take and complete those quests.

Why you want this server: I want to bring back old days of minecraft where all players on server were once friendly and always helpful to one another. As mentioned before server will survive and only will survive if players like server and donate to it, server will have one rank which will be called "Donator" and rank will have only few commands like /hat and maybe /nick and as mentioned prefix that they donated to the server and they wont be in any way "better" than others nor they will have better commands or items from them, all players will be equal.

On a scale of 1-10, how badly do you want the server?: Well honestly i dont have a scale it is you have it or not. I know there are still generous people in this world who would do this but if you want to hear it from scale it would be around 8-9.

Proposed Plugins: Essentials (all parts), WorldEdit, WorldGuard, Pets, Vault, ChestShop, GriefPrevention, Votifer, GAListener and maybe some more plugins to enchance players with their game play but no to give them some special advantages but more fun insted!

Donation Plan: (Detail what donators' ranks you will have, if applicable.) As mentioned before donations will be for players to choose, there will be only one rank which is "Donator" rank and this rank will players achive when they donate any amount to the server was it 1$ or 10$, its on them to choose if they like the server to donate or not. We wont force them to donate in any way and by we I mean me as i am currently only one leading this server. (or will be, we will see)

Do you already have a community? If so, how many active players? If not, how will you be getting players?: I had a community before but the server fell apart due me not being able to pay for server hosting as i was hosting with a good host and a few friends were involved in the server but they gave up on it but i am still in and ready for action to maintain a good server. We had around 20 players on our server which was full and all
players had fun, voted everyday and were happy with the server.(i think) we still have forums of out past server.

What makes your server special? Why should I join your server instead of that other server?: You should join only AND only if you like a server that doesnt allow stealing, griefing and killing in any way and if you would like peacefull survival server with friendly community. Our server will be special due our ranking system or lets say "classes" which player will be able to choose and rank-up with in game money and have every rank something new, was it a new kit, command or access to new warp with rank bought with in game money!

Is there a reason why you can't pay for this server?: Yes there is, in my area there is no where to apply to job due poor country and what not, and whats even more worse is that i have to use my cousins paypal from UK to help me get with donations and such so yeah the simple reason is no where to apply for job and poor country conditions.

What is your preferred method of contact? Skype? PM?: I would be willing to talk on Skype, TS3 server or even with messages on forums. If you contact me i respond, was it on forums, skype or any other social media.

What you will do for the company in return: I will advertise their server hosting on our forums, they will have whole page explaining why are we hosting with them and every info players would need to know about that server company, than i would post the company info in my youtube channe (not so popular but it is decent amount) and than at last would put the message "Hosting with #, you should pay them a visit and thank them for our server. " or something similar that would advertise the company we are hosting in game.
Neptune_Sage
Level 17 : Journeyman Hunter