Looking For Some Staff

6xPink's Avatar 6xPink5/4/15 8:34 am
5/5/2015 11:05 am
WinterBeyond's Avatar WinterBeyond
Hello Today i have successfully made biodigital gaming network & Community we are looking for staff the current roles are available : Trusted , Builder , Mod , Admin if you are interested please contact me here via the form below or contact me by email under lynx-cm@outlook.com

IP 5.44.232.230

We Also have a teamspeak server you can connect to via the same ip

:Ingame Name:
:Age:
:Role:
:Skills:
:What can you provide for us:
:Why do you want to join us:
:A bit about yourself (outside of Minecraft):
:Why I Should Hire You:
:Skype:
:Qualifications:
6xPink
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

05/05/2015 11:05 am
Level 25 : Expert uwu
WinterBeyond
Please make your applications on our new website: http://biogaming.kloud51.com/forum/
05/05/2015 9:45 am
WinterBeyond
Just to let you all know, I am the manger of BIOGaming {MC} Server. Dont ask the founders or admins if you can get accepted. Dont even ask me since that will reduce your chance of getting accepted.

Edit:Just to note most applications will be put on hold or will be declined.
05/05/2015 9:19 am
Level 22 : Expert Blockhead
raidarr
iTotalOrange
Leeshewan123456789
iTotalOrange:Ingame Name: My IGN is Turtlent

:Age: 11

:Role: Admin

:Skills: Catching Idiots who think rules are a joke, I have a sharp eye, can match punishments, can configure and script plugins and build.

:What can you provide for us: I can provide players who can enjoy them selves, structures never seen before, decent discipline, I can make the website amazing, do some graphics.

:Why do you want to join us: So I can put my skills to better use, they have been wasted for 1 year and now I want to show people what a true server is. I want to help a server grow bigger day by day.

:A bit about yourself (outside of Minecraft): I play Cricket, Football, Tennis and a heck load more of sport. I live in a quiet village and go to the most boring school ever. I am a heavy gamer and hate TV. I spend 75% of the day watching movies on Netflix. I want to become a Scripter or the owner of the worlds largest PMC (Private Military Corp)

:Why I Should Hire You: So I can deliver what players are actually into and do something for someone else for the good of the Community. I have owned 2 servers and know how to handle any situation. I know when something is funny and what to do with those who mess with me.

:Skype: zehfalcon

:Qualifications: Owner on GalacticMC (my old server), Co-Owner of my friends server... and Mod on around 5 servers, I lost all my servers in a PC Wipe in order to rid a Coupon Virus.

The decision is yours

More Detail Please

I think its good enough

Who's the guy who manages staff and decides what is good enough?... Come back when ya figure that one .
05/04/2015 3:26 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
x_kol1
:Ingame Name:x_kol
:Age: 18
:Role: Sec Owner
:Skills: all in minecraft skills you need {not developer in plugins}
:What can you provide for us: i will make some ideas in the server and some fun warps i will stop hackers and spammer i will stay online for best and i will help with makeing minigames and soo on i know what players love i will make website for our server i will make it cool webiste i will make players to vote and love it and love to donate like making some cool things need to donate from players i will inv players and make some cool banner and logo for the server and config some plugins
:Why do you want to join us: bec server need staff and cool staff i will make the best
:A bit about yourself (outside of Minecraft): i am cool and love minecraft and love computer world i am lovely and tall and from egypt
:Why I Should Hire You: bec i will help all players and staff with commands and all helps and some fun for players and all i can doo
:Skype: moustafaforever
:Qualifications: all the best and all i can doo like warps and games plugins games and all you want
05/05/2015 8:59 am
WinterBeyond
Denied, reason: spamming to get ranks in-game and you can't apply for sec owner.
05/04/2015 1:35 pm
LaZBoyZ
:Ingame Name: LaZBoyZ

:Age: 18 years old

:Role: Builder

:Skills: My building skills are pretty high. Went through many construction styles such as Viking, medieval, modern, etc. Personnaly, I prefer the medieval/Viking style, which can provide more details to make the construction unique and beautiful. I've worked with many good builders in the past, such as one of the creaters of the build team named "New Heaven".

:What can you provide for us: I can provide you great builds, maturity and creativity. I can not only just act like a builder, but as a "Moderator" also if needed.

:Why do you want to join us: My main reason to join you is because my passion in minecraft is mostly to build, and it has been a long time I was searching for a server where I could build and let people appreciate all of them.

:A bit about yourself (outside of Minecraft): Well outside of minecraft I am an 18 years old french Canadian. (Yep you've got it, my first language is french) I like hockey, riding moose and I really like maple syrup. I am actually an Officer-Cadet in the Canadian army. I have 4 more years of study to do before becoming a full time officer. I am really friendly, and also funny.

:Why I Should Hire You: Because I can be very active on minecraft, more on weekend, and you won't regret it after seeing my build capabilities. Also, I am older than most of the staff, I had leadership courses, so I can be a really good asset on any project that you guys probably planned.

:Skype: LazyPeon

:Qualifications: I have military qualification, but that's not what you want to know. Like I told you in the "Skills" categorie, I am a really good builder, I've built a lot of either big or small construction, which were all greatly detailed and beautiful. Maybe I'm not the best candidate to pick, but I can assure you that you won't regret hiring me.
05/05/2015 8:58 am
WinterBeyond
Accepted.
05/04/2015 1:34 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
Leeberesford55
:Ingame Name: lNF1NiT3
:Age: 15
:Role: Helper (Ill progress as the server ages)

:Skills: I have an extensive knowledge about Minecraft and a wide range of plugins I have also ran my own server, failed miserably. However, it did teach me many things such as how to debug errors within the server files etc I also am moderately good at building not the best but I can pull my weight, I am especially good at replicating builds

:What can you provide for us: As I previously stated I am very experienced so in turn I can provide the less experienced staff members tips as well as this I can help out members which will primarily be my focus.

:Why do you want to join us: I have quite a bit of time on my hands and have just joined the server, the staff so far look mature and are very friendly and I would like to be an addition to the friendly vibe.

:A bit about yourself (outside of Minecraft): 15 years of age, very sociable friendly guy. Like all the good stuff such asfootball and even the occasional strategy game. I love to relax, and enjoy a good drink from time to time

:Why I Should Hire You: Feel like I'm repeating my self here, but I am very mature, and will 100% help you out believe it or not I am a valuable team player (sounded very bigheaded) lol

:Skype: leeberesford5

:Qualifications: Moderator, Admin, Head-Admin even Owner

Thanks for your time!
05/05/2015 9:00 am
WinterBeyond
You wont be accepted or denied at time but will be put on hold until a staff spot open up.
05/04/2015 1:14 pm
WinterBeyond
No more applications is accepted or denied for the moment!
05/04/2015 12:23 pm
Moosey
Leeshewan123456789

:Skills: Catching Idiots who think rules are a joke, I have a sharp eye, can match punishments, can configure and script plugins and build.

:What can you provide for us: I can provide players who can enjoy them selves, structures never seen before, decent discipline, I can make the website amazing, do some graphics.

:Why do you want to join us: So I can put my skills to better use, they have been wasted for 1 year and now I want to show people what a true server is. I want to help a server grow bigger day by day.

:A bit about yourself (outside of Minecraft): I play Cricket, Football, Tennis and a heck load more of sport. I live in a quiet village and go to the most boring school ever. I am a heavy gamer and hate TV. I spend 75% of the day watching movies on Netflix. I want to become a Scripter or the owner of the worlds largest PMC (Private Military Corp)

:Why I Should Hire You: So I can deliver what players are actually into and do something for someone else for the good of the Community. I have owned 2 servers and know how to handle any situation. I know when something is funny and what to do with those who mess with me.

:Qualifications: Owner on GalacticMC (my old server), Co-Owner of my friends server... and Mod on around 5 servers, I lost all my servers in a PC Wipe in order to rid a Coupon Virus.

The decision is yours

More Detail Please

I think its good enough
05/04/2015 12:19 pm
Kittycatjess123
:Ingame Name:Geossica

:Age:14 nearly 15

:Role: I would love admin or higher but any will do

:Skills: I am an okay builder if i have the time to build i can also use commands well and learn new stuff everyday

:What can you provide for us:I think i should become staff for many reasons due to the fact that i love the server so far i think that it is an okay developed server and a very friendly community and the staff are nice and helpful. i love to help out others and answer there needed questions. I will love to help as i am kind and love to make sure everyone is happy and make sure people join to have fun not to be rude.

:Why do you want to join us: Ieould love to join you guys on your journey as the staff seem lovely and i would love to help you out. Also i have the time and i can put the effort in so hopefully i can join you with making this a better community.

:A bit about yourself (outside of Minecraft): I am your average teenager i like gaming and helping others i go to school everyday sometimes i stay back to revise as school is my main priority atm so sorry if i am less active but i doubt it

:Why I Should Hire You: I will do of what is best and help out the server in many ways shape or forum and help spread the word of this server over youtube

:Skype:MRSPIC3

:Qualifications: I have been staff on many other servers as youtube channel : kittycatjess123 shows x and i am experienced

Thankyou for your time xox
05/04/2015 1:10 pm
WinterBeyond
Accepted as a moderator.
05/04/2015 12:09 pm
peanutpretzel
Sorry if any typos I was typing quickly lol
05/04/2015 12:08 pm
peanutpretzel
Ingame Name: PeanutpretzelFTW

Role: Any but preferred mod

Skills: Once learning the outs and ins of the server qualities I can help any type of new comer to the server. I know TONS of people who play Minecraft, and are looking for great Minecraft server of which I can tell them about this one.

What can you provide for us?: Happy players and No fights lol

Why do you want to join us?: I would love to join you NOW ~ From the Start ~ So when new staff come on I can be able to greet them with them KNOWING that I have been here from the VERY beginning of the server so they know what I'm doing.

A bit about yourself: When I'm not on MC I'm on a basketball team coached by my
dad. I have played basketball since I was 5 yrs old and when I was 11 I was on the B Team, JV Team, and Varsity team. I am home schooled. I have a Labrador Retriever named Apple Jack, I HAD a frog named Gilly but she passed away.
I have two siblings one is 17 one is 7. I love to do art. And my passion is Fashion or Cosmetology. I LOVE abc's Once Upon a Time and fangirl over Robert Carlyle

Why should I hire you?: I have helped MANY servers become as big as they are today and I know how to make the players happy and want to come back, as well as knowing how to advertise to the right people.

Qualifications: Like I have mentioned before ~ See ' Why should I hire you? ' ~ I have been a help to many other servers and I know how to interact very well with players... As well as knowing how to stop a verbal fight that most likely WILL occur on your survival server.

Thank you for Reading my Form

-~-~ Sydney Moon~-~-
05/04/2015 1:05 pm
WinterBeyond
Denied! Sorry you have been declined this time because you was immature in-game and such.
05/04/2015 12:03 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Miner
Leeshewan123456789

The decision is yours

More Detail Please
05/04/2015 11:59 am
Moosey
:Ingame Name: My IGN is Turtlent

:Skills: Catching Idiots who think rules are a joke, I have a sharp eye, can match punishments, can configure and script plugins and build. I have obtained all of which through experiance on my own server.

The decision is yours
05/04/2015 11:10 am
Level 8 : Apprentice Miner
Leeshewan123456789
:Ingame Name:Hey_Its_Lee

:Age:11

:Role:Any

:Skills:I have a very wide range of vocabulary & also spelling. Which can help any other member of this server easily understand myself. I know how to use basic & advanced commands for almost any type of staff member. I also have prior knowledge of being a staff member as I have been Moderator, to Head-Moderator, to Admin. If I were to pick any form of staff position, it would have to be a Moderator or Admin. Only because I really do believe that I can forfill this position perfectly, like I have before. I do understand that it is a hard couple of positions to get to right off of the bat, so I am 100% willing to work my way up to there if so.

:What can you provide for us: I Could Promote You On My Youtube Channel (120 Subs) To Get More Players On The Server And I Could Also Advertise On PMC To Help Us Grow. I Can Also Provide My knowledge Of Commands From Basic To Advanced. Im An Okay-Sorta Good Builder So If You Need Help Building And There Are No Builders Online Then I Could Help You. I Can Also Provide Helping The Members And Other Staff And Making It A Nicer Server For Them Too Play On And Have Fun. I Can Also Talk On The Teamspeak Aswell So We Dont Have To Keep On Typing In Chat.

:Why do you want to join us:I would love to be a staff member on
the Server! Because I would seriously love to be here from the start and watch it rocket up! I would love to be apart of this server to make sure that everyone is having a safe, and fun time on it. I would love to play on this server because it seems like you know what you're doing and it seems alot of fun!
I could also promote it on my Skype and tell lots of my friends about it!

:A bit about yourself (outside of Minecraft):Well, finally I get to introduce myself! G'day guys! What's going on!? My name is Lee & I am 11 years of age. I live in Scotland! To me, being a staff member on any server is very important! But, to make a good server it takes good staff! So, i'm not just going to sit here and say "Blah blah blah i'm the best staff ever accept me plz" Like alot of other dishonest and immature people who might be trying to abuse their permissions. I really do believe that I am a very respectful staff member, but no only that, a very respectful person in general. I would like to think that I am a very mature 13 year old & I know when enough is enough. But, i'm not one of those douchebag type of staff members that abuse their permissions and their position. I will always, no matter the circumstances try my best to help everyone and every situation and make it better. I am also a pretty nice guy with lots fun in me! I would love everyone on the server to be having an awesome, fun time. I also have alot & alot! of experience when it comes to factions! I used to play on a server called the Archon for about 4-5 months in which I was very rich.

:Why I Should Hire You: I Think You Should Hire Me Because I Have Alot Of knowledge Of Commands And Alot Of Expeirence Of Being Staff. Also Because I Love Meeting New People And Helping Them With Whatever They Need Help With. Another Reason Is That I Know When Someone Is Disobeying The Rules Too Much And When They Need A Ban But In More Circumstances I Would Ask You Or A Higher Up Rank Too See If I Should Ban Them Or Just Mute/Jail/Kick/Temp Ban For 1 Hour Them. And I Think I Could Just Really Help You And Your Server Out!

:Skype:leeshewan10

:Qualifications:Well, I have been a dedicated staff member on multiple servers. In which I have a mixture of staff positions in all of them! Including Moderator on Grape Prison, Head-Moderator on InfinityPvP, Admin on TwistedBranches, Admin on CrackedPVP & Co-Owner on TRXCraft (Worked my way up to it)

Thanks For Reading

-Lee

My Youtube:www.youtube.com/channel/UCh4jQFsC7yzEfGKx36berkQ
05/04/2015 1:09 pm
WinterBeyond
Accepted as a moderator.
05/04/2015 10:21 am
karatekid152
:Ingame Name: karatekid125
:Age: 14
:Skills: Building
:What can you provide for us: any maps u need built or anything else such as spawn areas or lobby's anything really
:Why do you want to join us: I want to join your server/community to help and develop it more to be the best possible server it can be
:A bit about yourself (outside of Minecraft): outside of Minecraft I am a all rounded person, as well of gaming a lot I also play a lot of sport I'm good +with people and very sociable and I'm also quite smart
:Why I Should Hire You: well you can hire me for many of your own reasons, but if you would like any help with building anything on your server I'm here to help!!!
:Skype: s.essexlol
:Qualifications: I have worked for many other server and they all thought I did a good job
05/04/2015 1:07 pm
WinterBeyond

Accepted as a builder atm.
05/04/2015 10:15 am
WinterBeyond
:Ingame Name:WinterNoxus

:Age:I am 12 years old but are still very mature.

:Skills:I am around 7/10 at building and are a really friendly person. I dont go like f*ck it im done when something goes bad or something. Oh wow -.- I was on the server when a mod just ignited some TNT heh that's just a problem you need to understand that mods can't have worldedit.

:What can you provide for us:I can provide the best minecraft server helper ever. I can do stuff fast and efficient so I am much to help when I am needed.

:Why do you want to join us:I wanna help you out since I am a evidence that saw a mod blow some TNT up.

:A bit about yourself (outside of Minecraft):My first name is Max and I am a friendly person who just jumps server to server and helps them.

:Why I Should Hire You:Well unneeded question you already seen in-game what mistake you made.

:Skype:WinterNoxus

:Qualifications:There's like 3 of these questions...
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome