Looking for a sponsor who will pay for my servr.

Charles04_'s Avatar Charles04_10/7/15 3:59 pm
10/9/2015 1:21 pm
119RHINO965's Avatar 119RHINO965
I currently am in need of a sponsor to start paying for a server I will give you Co-Owner and console. But, here's the deal. I will NOT tolerate messing with console or hurting the server in any way shape or form. If this happens so be it bye bye. Ok so I will need you to make the server on a server making website then give me the account. Also, I am not interested in the donations. you will use these for paying for the server and for your own expense just make sure at all times you have enough to pay for the server or things it may need like an expert build team, a expert Developer team etc. and if you do all this you will easily get Owner (Not Founder, my rank). But, another catch is you MUST know how to manage a server as if you were the COMPLETE Owner. If you do all this I won't have to restrict you from any permissions etc.

So with that I hope you consider making the server for me and PM me for your answer.
Charles04_
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

10/09/2015 1:21 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Miner
119RHINO965
What sort of server are you planning.

Your way too focused on telling potential investors not to mess around with your stuff. If you find a decent person, there is no reason why they would want to screw it up, after all, there practically paying you for something that you haven't even slightly disclosed as to what it is and there the ones who have to run it.

What type of server is this supposed to be?
10/07/2015 4:16 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
Charles04_
they get the donations Co-Owner/authority and where the hell does it even hint I am taking the credit?
10/07/2015 4:11 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
stur
No one will does this!
For all they know they will pay for the server and you will change the details and everything e.c.t and scam them!

Like above said you're getting all credit, I think you need to re-think this and edit the post!

Someone paying for the server deserves better credit then you.
10/07/2015 4:09 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Miner
BamBamAlicious
So.... this person does all the work, and you take the credit?

If you want someone to do this, there has to be some form of real reward, not a rank they will hold themselves anyway to manage a server!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome