LOOKING FOR STAFF ! FOR 100 PLAYER MINECRAFT BUKKIT SERVER

ImCorey's Avatar ImCorey4/22/14 12:05 pm
4/24/2014 12:25 pm
namegoeshere1416's Avatar namegoeshere1416
Hello My name Is Corey or EpicHybrid , Im looking for Staff to Join me and my Co-Owner CreeperZone360 ... We own a 100 Slot minecraft Server and need Staff ..

It will be a Hub So we plan on Having ... Minez,Survival Games,Skyblock and all Hub default Gamemodes

--- Requirements ---
- People to set up Plugins ! (14+)

- Builders (Can be 11+)

- Server Director - Needs To Know alot about Minecraft Plugins ! Needs to bring more than Just Minecraft (eg. More skills like Photoshop Help) Needs to Be really Mature (14+) As They will be In charge Of alot !

If there is A Job (Beside Ranks i may have Missed) Apply

That is it for Now we will need more in the Future , Use this Template to Apply

Name :
Good English ? :
Applying for :
Experience :
Skype Name :

I Will reply And add people who i feel Fit for the Job !
Also Join My TS If you want to Apply That way - tseu4.vilayer.com:10040
ImCorey
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

04/24/2014 12:25 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Crafter
namegoeshere1416
Name : Ryan
Good English ? : Yes
Applying for : Admin/Moderator/Build supervisor
Experience : Been playing minecraft since early alpha, I have an architectural mind and really experienced in redstone technique and logic. I pretty much fit anywhere.
Skype Name : ryan.batsel
Minecraft Name: namegoeshere123
04/24/2014 12:17 pm
Level 12 : Journeyman Network
The Globe
Name : Connor
Good English ? : yes.
Applying for : server director
Experience : over 2 years server experience and have owned 4 previous servers. I am talented in photoshop. I am a computer information systems major at franklin college.
Skype Name : connor.shepler
04/24/2014 11:55 am
Level 5 : Apprentice Network
[warhead750]
Name : Warlord750
Applying for : Builder
Experience : Played Minecraft since releash , Builder of Xenos Realms - Able to quickly build buildings , able to cooperate with others .
Skype Name : The_Water_Boy123
04/24/2014 10:04 am
ImCorey
Guys Join the Server and we will Speak more as I need more People to Help building ! 5.135.139.53:25729
04/23/2014 7:19 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Artist
Icehart99
I'm on your teamspeak, I see your on but recording. Move me to a channel when you want to chat about an app as I will most likely be doing something else.
04/23/2014 1:17 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
IronPigman75
Name :Killian Age :14
Good English ? :Yep I speak full english
Applying for :Admin
Experience :been admin 3 times and been mod 4 times and developer 1 time
Skype Name :KillianMaduro12 [note my mic is broke]
IGN:IronPigman75

Yours sincerely IronPigman75
04/23/2014 1:14 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
AmirahassanGGGG
Please PM
04/23/2014 9:27 am
AmirahassanGGGG
First would I love to tll you how stunned I am because I don't know what to apply for I know everything you said above in the information. I know how to use plugins I know how to set them up. I am nice to people and I can build good. I can setup ranks permissions and more etc. I used to own a portal server my self.I only had two staff I got about 6 donations and about 40 people on till I shut down my server because to much hard work but now that I think of it I regret shutting down my server I wish it was back up but since I don't got money to buy 4 servers and connect them together so I decided to help you.
Name :Amir
Good English ? :Yes I fully know english
Applying for :Anything since I know everything you said above
Experience :I owned a portal server but I decided to shut it down for all the hard work
Skype Name :Raids King

Sincerely,amirahassan hope you liked it
04/23/2014 8:43 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer
shasshen
Name : Shasshen
Good English ? : yes
Applying for : Admin/Moderator
Experience : I have been an admin for 4 servers and moderators for 5 servers. The reason why I should get this role is because I can be on the server for a long time and I really like to help people. And since I am in different country where the time is different, when you are sleeping I can help and make sure that the server is running smoothly and people are following the rules.
Skype Name : Shasshen
04/23/2014 7:35 am
Level 46 : Master Lad
Quaffle82
Name : Kevin
Applying for : Server Director
Experience : I owned my own server all of last year. I did not have a time when there were less than 100 people on. It was similar to this server. It featured mini games with plugins all coded by myself. If needed, I would be more than happy to code for this server too. Before I was sufficient in coding I would configure all of the plugins that I used from Bukkit. Because of this, I have extensive knowledge of how plugins work, the best way to configure them, fixing/preventing server/plugin crashes and of Minecraft as a whole. I have been an avid Minecraft player since early beta. I apologize for any typos as I am currently on my phone and can't proofread very well.
Skype Name :
04/23/2014 7:00 am
Level 20 : Expert Ninja
ProkingPlays
Name : Ali
Good English ? :Yea Cause i live in australia and im australian i only speak english.
Applying for :Staff
Experience :im gonna tell why i apply for staff not my experience but i do have much experience. ive had my own server too.

Why should you choose me?

I am very loyal, responsible, honest, trustworthy, innovative, creative and impartial. I have been a judge on multiple servers, and have built spawn on all of the servers I've worked on. With the exception of one. . The truth is, that I don't apply to servers so I can play on them in creative and so that I can just help; I apply to work on servers so I may actually WORK to benefit the server. To help others, (mainly my boss and co-workers), keep justice and balance, and work in whatever area I can.

Skype Name :ali.bahrami25
04/23/2014 6:47 am
ImCorey
@GiggleJ has been Accepted .
04/22/2014 1:07 pm
Level 23 : Expert Cake
gigglej
Name : Jay. My in game name is gigglej
Good English ? : Yes, it is the only language I can speak
Applying for : Server Director
Experience : I have owned a server previously before I began making videos for my small youtube channel, with just over 800 subscribers. This could also be a good place for me to advertise this server. My experience with plugins is pretty good. I understand how plugins work and can fix and trouble shoot them with ease, to sort out issues and to create a non-lag experience for players. This is how Minecraft should be! I understand how to install and configure new plugins and old ones to meet expectations for the server and for anything we may require. Aside plugins, I am capable of offering graphics for the server as I run my own youtube channel and have acquired a good set of skills using programs such as photoshop to create high quality banners and art. I can use Cinema4D to create High Definition renders for thumbnails and banners. I also use Adobe Premiere Pro where I can create high quality videos for the server, which will not only be beneficial for getting the server popular, but to show we are professional and take time and effort into our work.

My previous experience has all been mentioned above. However, I have had the honor of setting up multiple servers for many people and helping them run it by installing plugins and giving advice to what will make an awesome experience for the players.
A major factor which I feel many survival and faction servers lack is a good economy, to make the game challenging for players, which I have had a huge experience with setting up for other server so this is no longer an issue for them.

If you would like a link to my youtube channel : http://www.youtube.com/gigglej
Skype Name : gigglej

Thank you! Hope we get in contact soon!
04/22/2014 12:48 pm
ImCorey
@Awsome and SpaceBob Join My Ts and we can Talk / type
04/22/2014 12:45 pm
awsome1066
Name: awsome1066
Good English?: Yeah
Applying for: Admin/Head-Admin
Experience: I have owned my own server before which got rather popular with around $200 income every month. I was also an Admin on 4 servers. One was a prison server, the second and third ones were just a usual PvP Faction server. The last one was a Hub server which I stopped working for because the Owner changed the whole server idea completely. The prison server gave me a chance to learn to enforce the rules, and the faction servers were harder ones to control because people had more freedom. The hub server was extremely difficult because you constantly had people asking questions and needing help, but by the end I had learnt a lot so I went on and made my own server.
Skype Name: inesita.bello
04/23/2014 8:49 am
Level 25 : Expert Pokemon
yewtree8_
Somehow I don't believe you
04/22/2014 12:42 pm
anonpmc1254296
[deleted]
04/22/2014 12:42 pm
_Gamer_FTW