Public Server Looking For Staff: 154 Player Audience

Xeno's Avatar Xeno8/20/14 1:14 pm
1 emeralds 152 2
8/20/2014 1:43 pm
ScotsMan24's Avatar ScotsMan24
KK-Craft, Is a server that should be open to the Public in about a week although we encountered the issue that we do not have enough staff members on our team to be able to open it to the public and since we have an audience of 154 players we need to be able to manage the server.

The Positions you can apply for are:
Moderator [4]
Administrator [2]
Helper: [6]
Head Moderator [1]
Builder[Unlimited]

Please use the example form to apply:

IGN:
Timezone:
Skype/Steam/Email:
Available Times:
Position you want:

Your Experiences:
What makes you more attractive to get this position?:
What will you be like if you get this position?
Why should i trust you?:

Make sure you do not write a few words, I am looking for sentences.
Good Luck, and if you get the position i will post and PM you.
-The KK-Craft Team
Xeno
Level 5 : Apprentice Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

08/20/2014 1:43 pm
Level 1 : New Network
ScotsMan24
IGN:cragobrago
Timezone:GMT
Skype/Steam/Email: Skype:Craig.walker1999
Available Times: 8+hours weekends so 9 am to near enough 10pm, weekdays 5pm to 1am
Position you want: Head Admin/ Admin

Your Experiences: 66.85.150.13:29155 I am admin on this server and have been Admin/Head-admin many times in other servers but this is the one right now which isnt the most active
What makes you more attractive to get this position?: I have plenty of experience with this staff role, I am Online for a long period of time everyday which means i can assit anyplayer while i am on and can keep doing so until i am offline, I can always keep in touch with you via skype, I can install plugins, i can Sort of build small structures, I Have a reputation for keeping people chilled and layed back on servers and just to have a good time as i have a serious side but i also like to build friendship with players and crack a joke occasionly.
What will you be like if you get this position? I will be One of the most mature people on the server and if you dont believe me i will prove to you that i will be, I can be very very loyal and spend all my time on this server and help make improvments if needed, I Would make sure my player followed rules and Since i have been bullied several times i would make sure No one at all felt the way i have felt as i know how it feels and will not tolerate it
Why should i trust you?: As i said i have had plenty experience and i dont see why i would put so much effort into a server if i was just going to destroy the trust between us, I am a trustworthy person and if you take the time to get to know me you will see that
08/20/2014 1:42 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer
milklips
IGN: milklips
Timezone: Mountian Time
Skype/Steam/Email: milklips10 for Skype.
Available Times: 4-6 hours a day.
Position you want: Head-Mod or Mod.

Your Experiences: I own a server so I know how to be staff.
What makes you more attractive to get this position?:
What will you be like if you get this position? I will try to be on as much as I can. I will make sure the players follow the rules and have fun.
Why should i trust you?: I'm trust-worthy.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome