Looking for Staff!

StingerPlayz's Avatar StingerPlayz11/25/15 10:39 pm
12/4/2015 11:24 pm
CompMC's Avatar CompMC
IGN:
Name:
How Good are You at Communication?
Have You ever Been Banned on a Server? If so, why?
Any experience Being Staff?
Anything Else I should Know?:
Are You a Great Builder? [1-10] (BUILDER ONLY):
IP shadow.mygs.co

Join now!

Skype is not needed

Positions needed:
Builders:4
Helper: 3
Developers:3
Admins:3
Leader of Staff: 1
Also a Plugin Developer would be nice

Owner:ShadowAssassain
Co-Owner:amhtech
StingerPlayz
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

11/28/2015 10:42 pm
Level 1 : New Network
Lindzz
Ign:Fox_claw (planning on changing it soon)
Name: Lindsay
Why you should accept me: I was actually hoping to be Plugin developer, or if that's taken whatever you believe is best. I'm experienced in knowing what plugins are useful and all the commands for them. I know how to set up with config files and i'm happy to learn more when needed. I'm currently co owner on my friend's server, but I do most of the plugin and console work. I can build interior or more natural designs, but if needed i'd gladly try as much as I can. I have other servers to be, but lots a free time so I can spend it on this server as well.
How good I am at communication: I love to communicate with members and I try to encourage my staff members to communicate and we have some events every now and then with the members. I never judge people, I really don't see the fun in that. The reason I choose to apply is so I can join different communities and meet different people. I have experience in resolving conflicts and I never miss an opportunity to meet a friend.
Any experience being staff: As I stated before, i'm co owner on my friend's server as well as my own small private server. I was accepted to be developer on another server, but it's not currently open yet. The server I'm Co Owner on, I started at member and worked my way up. I have experience of most staff positions.
Anything else you need to know: I have a tight group of friends and i'm sure they'd all be happy to join. That's basically it, thank you for considering!
12/04/2015 11:24 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
CompMC
Please reapply at http://shadowmcnetwork.enjin.com/staffapp/.

Thanks, computernerd2004
ShadowMC Admin

I might accept, but not here.
11/28/2015 9:02 pm
CompMC
DISABLE COMMAND BLOCKS
11/27/2015 11:46 pm
StingerPlayz
We mainly need helpers and builders
11/28/2015 8:21 am
Level 1 : New Miner
jtmc310
I want to be both
11/27/2015 10:00 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
FlitterCraft
IGN: FlitterCakes
Name: Alexis
Why I Should Accept You?: I would make sure the server runs completely fine, everyone has fun, and it's a great server for everyone to join.
How Good are You at Communication? I'm really good. If you need my help I will be there to help.
Have You ever Been Banned on a Server? If so, why? Nope.
Any experience Being Staff? No, but I have to start somewhere, right?
Anything Else I should Know?: Not really. I've been playing Mc for a year now.
Are You a Great Builder? [1-10] (BUILDER ONLY): I'd say 7, it depends on the build.
11/27/2015 9:35 pm
Level 17 : Journeyman Dragon
SirAxon
IGN: DeathLordAxon

Name:Earl

Why I Should Accept You?: Why should you accept me, well I have played minecraft since the alpha and I know what i'm doing, and I have played long enough to know what solutions work and what solutions don't. I like to have fun with other players and staff but when the time comes I will definitely be serious and mature while dealing with rule-breakers and or troublemakers.

How Good are You at Communication?I am good at communication because I will tell people when I need help or help others when they can not communicate, I have skype, steam, kik, teamspeak, and a mic. If there is a problem it will be known to you as soon as I learn about it.

Have You ever Been Banned on a Server? If so, why?Never.

Any experience Being Staff? I have been staff on multiple server, positions including Owner, Co-owner, Admin, Moderator, Helper, Donator, and last but not least pvpchamp(last one is a joke but it was a real position).

Anything Else I should Know?: I will try to be on as many days a week as possible unless I need to help my family or go out of town(i will notify you beforehand of going out of town). When people start fighting i am known to be able to break things up and releive tension between players, Thanks, Axon

Are You a Great Builder? [1-10] (BUILDER ONLY):10/10 would build again (I am also applying for mod or admin)

IP shadow.mygs.co
11/27/2015 11:49 pm
StingerPlayz
Accepted. I am only letting you be admin. This Is Last Admin
11/27/2015 7:51 pm
jtmc310
Is the server not open now?
11/27/2015 9:42 pm
StingerPlayz
Server is open
11/27/2015 6:16 pm
jtmc310
IGN: jtmc310

Name: I would prefer not to say.

Why I Should Accept You?: I am very good at minecraft and could help improve this server. I will also try my best to help others and help improve the server.

How Good are You at Communication?: I am good at communications. From a scale of 1-10, I am a 6.5

Have You ever Been Banned on a Server? No, I have never been banned on a server.
Any experience Being Staff? No, However I think I would do great as staff and help build and improve the server and help others.

Anything Else I should Know?: I would like to be a helper and a builder but if I can't be both than I would like to be a helper. I am also very good at computers. (Scale [1-10] i am a 8.5)
Are You a Great Builder? [1-10] (BUILDER ONLY): 6.5. I have built many things, lots of redstone things such as a piston elevator, and many huge things. If you tell me what to build, I could probably build it.

Please accept me as staff. I would love to help.
11/28/2015 7:58 am
jtmc310
You didn't answer me before. Can you read my request, it is quoted on here and it is the last post on page four.
11/27/2015 5:43 pm
Level 11 : Journeyman Warrior
danny-cali
I'm sorry dude, but everyone here is saying 14. YOU. NEED. TO. MAKE. SURE.

I STRONGLY advise calling them in Skype and inspecting. Make sure they sound their age.
11/27/2015 5:38 pm
jtmc310
ShadowAssassain
jtmc310IGN: jtmc310

Why I Should Accept You?: I am very good at minecraft and could help improve this server. I will also try my best to help others and help improve the server.

How Good are You at Communication?: I am good at communications.

Have You ever Been Banned on a Server? No, I have never been banned on a server.
Any experience Being Staff? No, However I think I would do great as staff.

Anything Else I should Know?: I would like to be a helper and a builder but if I can't be both than I would like to be a helper.

Are You a Great Builder? [1-10] (BUILDER ONLY): 6.5

Redo this please It is very, very short

How can I improve this?
11/27/2015 5:37 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Network
QuantumMS
Why was I banned for?
11/27/2015 5:15 pm
Level 11 : Journeyman Warrior
danny-cali
IGN: MadDummy
Name: Just call me "DJ".
Why I Should Accept You?: I've had tons of experience as staff. I believe I can be on fairly often. I believe I have good judgement, but the littler kids usually scream kick and cry when I try to punish them.
How Good are You at Communication?: It depends on whether the person I am talking to is willing to listen to my plea and if THEY are good at communication or not. If they're the least understanding person in the world, it's going to take some time getting through to them. Other than that, I think I can communicate well.
Have You ever Been Banned on a Server? If so, why?: Yes. The first time I was ever banned was for saying "nazi" on a kid-friendly server. Didn't know why I was banned for it, the word wasn't in their "DO NOT SAY" list. The second time was completely my fault. I blew up some guys house, but that was back in 2012 if I recall correctly. The third time was due to abusive staff hating me for giving out presents on Christmas Eve, and finding a way to ban me when I and the stupid owner was offline. The owner didn't know how to unban me. Ironic considering I was the lead admin... That server didn't last long. After that I've been tempbanned for trolling a few servers full of people that were jerks, but other than that, I'm clean.
Any experience Being Staff?: A. LOT. I've been staff on more servers than I can remember. I stated one above, which was my biggest run. Over a whole year. Before that, on my first staff experience, an idiot gave me admin for... God knows why. I was 9 and joined the server like, five minutes ago. Ended up leaving the server, wasn't cut out for a 9 year old like me. Afterwards, I've been staff on a few other very small servers. Those ended with me peacefully retiring.
Anything Else I should Know?: My faults. I'm not going to lie, I have faults. These people won't put this, due to them wanting to look perfect. A fault may be that I feel compelled to tell the truth. A fault may be If you get on my very, very bad side- not just bad side, like you'd have to be as bad as the abusive staff mentioned earlier- I'm probably going to get revenge or die trying. A fault may be sometimes I take the easy way out. But in a way, my faults are my strengths. For the first fault, I'm honest to you, telling everything except my true IRL identity. (Sorry.) For the second, I have perseverance. I'll never, ever give up on a project. Unless it's impossible. In that case, screw it. Nothing I can do. For the third, I can get things done quickly if needed. May be a bit shabby, but it's better than unfinished.
Are You a Great Builder? [1-10] (BUILDER ONLY): 8/9. Give me some time, worldedit permissions (As much as I hate to use it, it's very useful for making bases), and a large land space and you got yourself whatever your little heart desires.
11/27/2015 5:13 pm
QuantumMS
-={Builder Application}=-

IGN: QuantumMS I Quantzy
Name: Steven
Why I Should Accept You?: I am very good at building and will help the server the server builds.
How Good are You at Communication?: I am good at communicating with others and helping others
Have You ever Been Banned on a Server? No
Any experience Being Staff? Yes, Owner, Co-Owner, Head-Admin, Admin, Head-Developer, Developer, Jr.Mod.
- I would build anything
- Big builds will cost
Are You a Great Builder? [1-10] (BUILDER ONLY): 8
11/27/2015 5:03 pm
QuantumMS
-={Developer Application}=-

IGN: QuantumMS I Quantzy
Name: Steven
Why I Should Accept You?: I can help with all your plugins and in game and permissions on the server.
How Good are You at Communication? I am good at communicating with others and helping others
Have You ever Been Banned on a Server? If so, why? No
Any experience Being Staff? Yes, Owner, Co-Owner, Head-Admin, Admin, Head-Developer, Developer, Jr.Mod.
- I will help as much as I can
- I have custom plugin {Will Cost}
- You can pay me as much as u want {optional}
- I can do website developing {Will Cost}
11/27/2015 4:57 pm
StingerPlayz
I am in need of Builders, and Helpers!
11/27/2015 5:11 pm
jtmc310
I sent the request, but you didn't accept. Stop asking if you don't accept.
11/27/2015 4:56 pm
StingerPlayz

Name: Josh

Anything Else I should Know?: I would like to be a helper and a builder but if I can't be both than I would like to be a helper.

Redo this please It is very, very short
11/27/2015 4:34 pm
jtmc310

11/27/2015 1:26 pm
_NaBiTeX_
IGN: _NaBiTeX_
Name:Žiga
Why I Should Accept You?: You have no reason to accept me but i have alot of experience and ii am veryhelpfull, like to help everyone and i am a hard worker.llknow tog to use group manager well and Word edit so well and other plugins that are needed
How Good are You at Communication?:Im very good at that i like to communicait with people and like to help as i said before. I help anyone even higher staff member. And im good at making other people happy.
Have You ever Been Banned on a Server? If so, why? Yes i was, but i got unbanned i hacked to show one staff that one player was hacking hard and that staff member knew that but the other one didnt so the other one banned me but i got unbaned when i recorded my hacking and his hacking and he got the ban i unban and i got promoted to Helper.
Any experience Being Staff? Ofc I have been Head-Admin twice but i got demoted bcs i wasnt online bcs of my school problems. I was Admin on 3 servers but i gave up my staff rank bcs of school. And i was Co-Owner on 2 server but those are closed. Atm im not staff on any server so i was hoping if i can get a rank on your server
Anything Else I should Know?: I play football and i have xbox one and Ffifa 16 if anyone wants to play a friendly match add me on skype (ziga.ziga9) and im applying for Admin bcs i have most experience with that staff member
11/27/2015 12:38 pm
StingerPlayz
Name: Josh
Why I Should Accept You?: I am very good at minecraft and would help to improve this server.
How Good are You at Communication?: Yes I am
Have You ever Been Banned on a Server? No, but i think I would be great being staff
Any experience Being Staff? No
Anything Else I should Know?: I would like to be a helper and a builder but if I can't be both than I would like to be a helper
Are You a Great Builder? [1-10] (BUILDER ONLY): Yes I am

Please redo this and try again. try to make it longer D:
11/27/2015 12:36 pm
jtmc310
Why I Should Accept You?: I am very good at minecraft and would help to improve this server.
How Good are You at Communication?: Yes I am
Have You ever Been Banned on a Server? No, but i think I would be great being staff
Any experience Being Staff? No
Anything Else I should Know?: I would like to be a helper and a builder but if I can't be both than I would like to be a helper
Are You a Great Builder? [1-10] (BUILDER ONLY): Yes I am
11/27/2015 12:31 pm
themagemaster16
sorry i think my IGN is magemaster15
11/27/2015 12:30 pm
themagemaster16
Thank you!
11/26/2015 11:49 pm
bananaman313
IGN: bananaman313
Name: Jasper
Why should I accept you?: You should accept me because I'm a caring guy, sociable, and lovable guy, while I can also be a really strict guy who likes to do debates and friendly arguing. I realize that anything I do wrong has serious consequences and that not even the staff are perfect, but they try their best. I may have some stumbles there and here, but I'm also a helpful person who wants to try their best to accommodate other peoples' needs. I accept anything that sounds reasonable and I admit my mistakes if I know that my doing was harmful to the people I was trying to help. I also like contributing to servers that seem rightfully friendly, but there may be some clicks that I may be gone for 1 or 2 days because of life. I'm willing to do whatever needs to be doing, and could possibly donate to keep the server clean (if I have no financial issues).
How Good are You at Communication?: To the point where I make reasonable decisions and mediating with others is my specialty.
Have You Ever Been Banned on a Server? If so, why?: Technically I HAVE been banned, but they were later turned out to be trolls/hackers who are smart with editing :/
Any experience Being staff?: Yes, but the server shut down due to a lack of donations
Anything Else I Should know?: Again, as I stated, I may be gone for 1 or 2 days due to life and/or financial struggles. My Skype contacts list is full as it already is, but I do have Facebook and Twitter. Other than that, thanks for reading my application!
11/27/2015 10:55 am
StingerPlayz
Accepted!
11/26/2015 7:57 pm
themagemaster16
IGN:themagemaster16
Name:Kolten
Why I Should Accept You?: I have experience with computer programming and know Java script. I've been playing minecraft since I was 12.
How Good are You at Communication?
I don't really know what you mean there, but I like to think that I have good communication.
Have You ever Been Banned on a Server? If so, why?
No Sir, I have Not.
Any experience Being Staff?
I have never been a staff before but am eager and willing. I always Try my hardest at any job.
I can be a helper or a builder too. I would love this opportunity to be a staff on your server!
Are You a Great Builder? [1-10] (BUILDER ONLY):
I like to think that I am. I can build almost anything in Minecraft and have watched lots of building videos.
11/27/2015 10:55 am
StingerPlayz
I will give you builder and i want to see what you can build
11/26/2015 11:20 pm
StingerPlayz
Accepted!
11/26/2015 7:46 pm
Daemonic
The whitelist isn't off.
11/26/2015 5:09 pm
StingerPlayz
White list is off!
11/26/2015 7:28 pm
CompMC
Yay! One problem, I am not whitelisted, still does not work. Also, do you have forums?

If it is a BungeeCord server, you may have to restart BungeeCord and the servers.
11/26/2015 4:43 pm
Daemonic
IGN: Daemonic15
Name: Undisclosed
Why I Should Accept You?: I have had experiences as Moderator and Administrator on several servers for the past 3 years that I have played Minecraft.
How Good are You at Communication? Great.
Have You ever Been Banned on a Server? If so, why? I was banned on a Freebuild server about 3 years ago. Can't give an explanation on that
Any experience Being Staff? The servers that I was staff on are defunct now, but to answer your question, yes.
Anything Else I should Know?: I'm looking for Admin or Mod.
11/27/2015 12:39 pm
StingerPlayz
ADmin is closed for now and Mod is a dev
Accepted
11/26/2015 4:42 pm
StingerPlayz
computernerd2004IGN: computernerd2004

Name: Ben

Why I Should Accept You?: You should accept me as staff because I am mature and I love to help others. I am also familiar with most of the Bukkit and Spigot commands, and if needed, I also know how to use BungeeCord.

How Good are You at Communication? I am very good at communication. If anyone needs help, I will be more than happy to help them to the best of my ability.

Have You ever Been Banned on a Server? If so, why? I never been banned on any server.

Any experience Being Staff? Yes, I have lots of experience of being staff. First I am a Helper on FrigusCraft and I own my own server.

Anything Else I should Know?: Yes, I want to say that if you need any technical help, I am glad to help. Thanks for reading!

FYI: I am applying for Admin if possible, if not Mod or Helper will do.

Accepted!
11/26/2015 4:04 pm
CompMC
IGN: computernerd2004

Name:

Why I Should Accept You?: You should accept me as staff because I am mature and I love to help others. I am also familiar with most of the Bukkit and Spigot commands, and if needed, I also know how to use BungeeCord.

How Good are You at Communication? I am very good at communication. If anyone needs help, I will be more than happy to help them to the best of my ability.

Have You ever Been Banned on a Server? If so, why? I never been banned on any server.

Any experience Being Staff? Yes, I have lots of experience of being staff. First I am a Helper on FrigusCraft and I own my own server.

Anything Else I should Know?: Yes, I want to say that if you need any technical help, I am glad to help. Thanks for reading!

FYI: I am applying for Admin if possible, if not Mod or Helper will do.
11/26/2015 3:59 pm
_NaBiTeX_
IGN: _NaBiTeX_
Name:Žiga
Why I Should Accept You?: You have no reason to accept me but i have alot of experience and ii am veryhelpfull, like to help everyone and i am a hard worker.llknow tog to use group manager well and Word edit so well and other plugins that are needed
How Good are You at Communication?:Im very good at that i like to communicait with people and like to help as i said before. I help anyone even higher staff member. And im good at making other people happy.
Have You ever Been Banned on a Server? If so, why? Yes i was, but i got unbanned i hacked to show one staff that one player was hacking hard and that staff member knew that but the other one didnt so the other one banned me but i got unbaned when i recorded my hacking and his hacking and he got the ban i unban and i got promoted to Helper.
Any experience Being Staff? Ofc I have been Head-Admin twice but i got demoted bcs i wasnt online bcs of my school problems. I was Admin on 3 servers but i gave up my staff rank bcs of school. And i was Co-Owner on 2 server but those are closed. Atm im not staff on any server so i was hoping if i can get a rank on your server
Anything Else I should Know?: I play football and i have xbox one and Ffifa 16 if anyone wants to play a friendly match add me on skype (ziga.ziga9) and im applying for Admin bcs i have most experience with that staff member
11/26/2015 3:56 pm
CompMC
Can I just ask why when I join I get the message "You are not whitelisted on this server!"?
11/26/2015 4:41 pm
StingerPlayz
We are currently rebuilding spawn!
I will take it off when we are done
11/26/2015 1:10 pm
3x0tic11
IGN: _Mortal_Flash_

Name: Mason

Why I Should Accept You?: You should accept me because, Even though I am a young age and most people think us young kids are not very mature, but I have helped out on many different servers and If they wouldn't have trusted me then I wouldn't have been staff on them. I would say my maturity level is 9-10 because I am 11 . I love to Build, Recruit, and Have lots of fun! I love to bring lots of players to the server and play with them. I have lots of fun. If I start to become their friend, and they ask for items, I will not give them what they want, unless you give me the ok. I love to have fun when I can, but if it is a situation where I need to be serious I can very well do it. If I find a hacker on the server, I will first immediately kick him with the reason, that he was hacking, if I have the power. If he comes back and keeps abusing his hacks I will tell higher ranked stuff what he is doing, and if they give me the ok to ban him I will. If there is a spammer I will first ask them nicely to please stop, If that does not work, I will kick them with the reason that they were spamming, now if they still come back and are spamming I will ban them, and their alts if they have any, with the reason that spamming is not allowed. Also, If a staff member is abusing his or her powers I will immediately tell owner, or higher ranked staff, than the abuser to please take care of the situation. Now if I can handle it, and he is a lower ranked staff than me I will try to the best of my ability to stop it.

How Good are You at Communication? I am good, I have skype and love to talk in chat. Sometimes if you need me to take a skype call I am unavailable. I can not speak more than one language as of now because, I am 11 and do not have spanish classes or any Language classes yet.

Have You ever Been Banned on a Server? If so, why? Yes, I have been banned because the server I was on the staff was very abusive, and I tried to talk to the owners about how to deal with the situation and they did not like it, so they just randomly banned me .

Any experience Being Staff? Yes, I have been Admin 3, Mod 4, Helper 3, and Builder 4. Since I have been a variety of positions I will take whatever you think is right for me. I also can do plugins, the only thing I can't do with plugins is make them.

Anything Else I should Know?: If I am not accepted, I wish your server the best of luck!

Thanks!
Mortal
11/26/2015 3:23 pm
StingerPlayz
Accepted
11/26/2015 12:52 pm
GunGuy
Internet is shutting down
Hope I can get back on the server, darn you snow!
11/26/2015 12:43 pm
GunGuy
IGN: _GunManRoman_
Name: Roman
Why should I accept you?: I can be as mature as needed and don't demand a high rank for any service I shall offer I have a pinch of experience and hope to get more from this I am friendly and want to help new players I can help with small jobs and be a part of big projects if I can tackle them and want to overall make a nicer experience and be as friendly as possible and help out, as I have personally noted that there used to be a lot of nice friendly community servers and now its kind of overshadowed by the big hardcore players, I would like to add a little bit of both to the mix
How good are you at communication?: I can speak understandable english and am trying to learn Russian as a second language as some of my family are Russian I'm not exactly sure about this question but I can communicate well most of the time with english speakers
Have you ever been banned on a server, if so why?: I have been banned twice on servers temporarily for spamming when I was younger I did a lot of dumb things and have learned since I also got banned for hacking which again, I have learned from and hope to make up for my past influences
Any experience being staff?: I have been staff on 3 or 4 small servers and enjoyed and I want to get into being more experienced and more hardcore staff duty
Anything else you should know: Despite my age I consider myself to be a mix of that guy who will crack a joke and be mature I also do have a Skype facebook:roman2014.1000000 (call me or message me anytime) hope to be accepted and thank you for reading my app
Yours truly,
Roman Paul Joggerst
11/26/2015 11:42 am
StingerPlayz
CHLOE4932IGN: CHLOE4932
Name:Chloe
Why I Should Accept You?: I have been playing Minecraft for a good while. I play it on the computer and xbox. I currently play on many servers and am looking for a staff job.
How Good are You at Communication? Helping others is a strong point of mine.
Any experience Being Staff?No, but have to start somewhere.
Anything Else I should Know?: I am a experienced Minecraft player and in college.
Are You a Great Builder? [1-10] (BUILDER ONLY): 4 ...I can build some stuff i wouldn't consider myself bad. it just depends on what has to be built.

I do have one question: Do you pay your staff?

No i do not pay my staff. But I will be Happy to say "ACCEPTED!"
Join and i will set your rank to Helper
11/26/2015 11:15 am
CHLOE4932
IGN: CHLOE4932
Name:Chloe
Why I Should Accept You?: I have been playing Minecraft for a good while. I play it on the computer and Xbox 360 and Xbox One. I currently play on many servers and I am looking for a staff job.
How Good are You at Communication? Helping others is a strong point of mine. I am a team player and will try to help solve any problems that arise.
Any experience Being Staff? No, but have to start somewhere.
Anything Else I should Know?: I am a experienced Minecraft player and in college.
Are You a Great Builder? [1-10] (BUILDER ONLY): 4 ...I can build some stuff i wouldn't consider myself bad. it just depends on what has to be built.

I do have one question: Do you pay your staff?
11/26/2015 10:58 am
StingerPlayz
Still Need Lots of Staff!
1 Admin
3 Moderators
3 Helpers
and 2 builders!

Fill out the Application above!

IP: shadow.mygs.co

Join Now!
11/26/2015 12:37 am
WhatevWorks
Hi, my name is Jackson but I prefer to be called WhatevWorks online. I'm applying to be an Admin on your server. Here's what you need to know:
IGN: WhatevWorks, as stated above
Name: Jackson, ditto
Why I Should Accept You?: I'm a great admin/developer on servers. I once co-owned a server called Differences. The server typically had 5 people online at a time. The owner was named Reefyowen, and we were best friends. I know tat there are three main rules to being admin/dev: First: Never, ever abuse. Ever. Second: Always listen to the owner or people that are in charge. Third: Be nice! I also know many plugins and how to use them, like GroupManager and VillagerShop.
How Good are You at Communication? I'm great at communication! In fact, many of my friends were made by us 1v1'ing, then me being nice about winning.
Have You ever Been Banned on a Server? If so, why? Yes- Differences was actually brought down by a faulty co-owner who changed console password and banned everyone. Her name was ___SmileMore___ and I'll NEVER be like her.
Any experience Being Staff? Yes, as mentioned before, I was a co-owner of Differences, but there have been others. One was named opcraft (I was Admin), another was Javacraft (Developer) and others.
Anything Else I should Know?: I'm great with command blocks, PvP, and redstone.
Are You a Great Builder? [1-10] (BUILDER ONLY): Nope! Sorry, but I wanted to be straight up. Also I'm not applying for builder so... you know.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome