LOOKING FOR STAFF

akromapacifism's Avatar akromapacifism2/19/17 8:22 pm
1 emeralds 135 4
2/20/2017 10:39 pm
akromapacifism's Avatar akromapacifism
Hi my name is Nahiri and I am from Stargona Games. We are currently looking for helpers, builders, moderators, admins, and a developer. If you're interested please fill out the application below.

Application:
IGN-
Age(14+)-
Position-
Maturity level(1-10)-
Time zone-
Do you own a working microphone?-
What languages can you speak?-
What could you do for our server?(Please explain)-
What are some ways you could contribute to the community?-
How many hours a day would you be able to get on?-
Are you able to use Discord?-
Anything else you'd like to add?-
akromapacifism
Level 1 : New Crafter

Create an account or sign in to comment.

02/20/2017 10:31 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Reckinq
IGN- Reckinq
Age(14+)-14
Position- Helper
Maturity level(1-10)-8
Time zone- pacific
Do you own a working microphone?- Yes
What languages can you speak?- English
What could you do for our server?(Please explain)- I could help people out on this server that need help, i am a really good helper, and it is what i do, this is why i want to be helper, because i get to help people when they need help. Also i can make this community a fun community to play on, and a fun Community to be on.
What are some ways you could contribute to the community?- Some ways i can contribute to the community is by coming up with ideas, I am really good with coming up with ideas, also like i said, i can really help people out with the server when they need it.
How many hours a day would you be able to get on?- I can be on for 2-5 hours a day normally.
Are you able to use Discord?- Yes
Anything else you'd like to add?- I would like you to know that i have been playing minecraft for 5 years, and even though i have school and such, that won't stop me from being on this server, when i go on a server, i am dedicated to that server.
02/20/2017 10:39 pm
akromapacifism
Hey you should come on the server so we can talk! IP: 167.114.1.89:25736
02/20/2017 6:17 pm
akromapacifism
bump
02/19/2017 8:34 pm
Level 1 : New Network
Deputy Wolfy
IGN- aSinfulWolf

Age(14+)-17

Position- Admin/Builder

Maturity level(1-10)- 8

Time zone-EST (Eastern Standard Time)

Do you own a working microphone?- Yes

What languages can you speak? -English

What could you do for our server?(Please explain)- I am a very reliable staff member i always look out for everyone on the team or on the server in general i am always willing to support the server and do my best to further the development of the server.

I will try to be as active as i can and do my best to provide the skills necessary to do the tasks i am given. You can trust me to do my best and help the server grow and all of us grow as a team. I am decent at building and know a lot of commands, permissions, and how to edit plugins to the specifications of the server. I am always willing to chat Skype Or Discord it doesn't really matter to me along as we can get along then chatting won't be an issue.

What are some ways you could contribute to the community?- I can help with developing ranks on the server or try to build to the standards of what you would like but i have always just been a builder so i would like to try an help in other ways then just building so i could set up commands/permissions or help with editing you're plugins or anything else you would need to better the server.

How many hours a day would you be able to get on?- It depends but mostly 3-5 a day
Are you able to use Discord?- Yes

Anything else you'd like to add?- I think that about sums up everything you need to know but as i stated before i am always willing to chat so don't be shy and just ask me and we can talk
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome