Looking for [Web Devs] [Builders] [Plugin Managers]

m4ychris's Avatar m4ychris9/15/14 6:46 am
1 emeralds 117 2
9/20/2014 7:21 am
SwedishBuilder's Avatar SwedishBuilder
Hello Everyone My name is Chris and I am working with someone to make a Minecraft Hub Server. The server is called BigBoomCraft, You can find us here http://www.BigBoomCraft.enjin.com

I am in charge everything that needs to be done. We are building a Survival Games, Factions, and Survival Server and might add some mini-games in later. For now I am looking for the following:

Main:
Web Devs [Ages 16+] [PAID]
Plugin Managers [Ages 15+] [Might Be Paid if you do a good job]
Builders [Ages 15+] [Might Be Paid depending on how builds look]

Sub-Mains:
Admins [Ages 18+] [PAID]
SuperMods [16+]

Last Roles:
Mods [All Ages]
Helpers [All Ages]

All ages are not final so we can negotiate if you are mature enough.

Applications:

Web Dev:

Click to reveal
Name:
Some Work you did:
How Long have you been a Dev?:

Plugin Manager:

Click to reveal
Name:
Experience:
Any Work?:
How Long have you been doing this?: