Looking for Terrain/Area Builder(s) for RPG medeival server!

feerm's Avatar feerm8/20/14 4:20 pm
1 emeralds 172 3
8/21/2014 8:00 am
WorldCreations's Avatar WorldCreations
Hello! Im looking for people who are willing to help out with building up the terrain, ofcourse we're using plugins as world edit and voxelsniper, whatever fits you the best

By helping us out you will recieve a special rank in our server when beta is released!

Im not looking for anything super-advanced but I do like it to be beautiful and nice.

The server is a mmorpg server, so we're looking for to make both terrain, dungeons and such as a true mmorpg game has. So we could use alot help in that too, and ofcourse some of the buildings.

If you are interested in helping please leave a comment below with some information about yourself

Here's a information template:

Ingame name:

Time zone:

Example pics of builds/terrain you have built (if you have any):

Thank you for reading and helping us out!
feerm
Level 8 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

08/21/2014 8:00 am
Level 54 : Grandmaster Terraformer
WorldCreations
Ingame name: Garrus_Valkyrin

Time zone: East Coast USA

Example pics of builds/terrain you have built (if you have any): N/A (current build not done yet)

Hey Man Applying here i am the owner of the Phoenix Network (nothin big) and i am advanced terrain builder with skills in medeival builds. I have a Castle, house, blacksmith, barracks, barn with stable. stable, etc. (builds off of youtube's JeraCraft)
Server IP: PN-Hub.us.to (note this server doenst have any games on it so it is not considered advertsing) (it is just in construction again now)
08/20/2014 10:30 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Explorer
Thnxcya998
Ingame name: Thnxcya998

Time zone: Central

Example pics of builds/terrain you have built (if you have any): N/A

08/21/2014 7:56 am
Level 8 : Apprentice Miner
feerm
Sorry Skype is needed
and you seem a bit too young for the job
Planet Minecraft