Looking for Voice actors for Fantasy Roleplay

Raksha Gaming's Avatar Raksha Gaming4/24/17 10:46 pm
1 emeralds 161 2
5/25/2017 11:17 pm
lukebro__'s Avatar lukebro__
Sup guys! I'm putting together my first Minecraft roleplay, a sort of spin off of Aphmau's Minecraft Diaries (Don't worry, it doesn't involve her characters at all), centered around two werewolves. I don't have many voice actors as of now (April 2017) and my setup is kind of dinky at the moment, though I do have a good mic being shipped over.

What I really need out of voice actors is male voices and older female voices. Email me at mindtheglitch@gmail.com if you're interested, and I'll send you some details and a few lines for you to read and send to me. You don't have to be too experienced, since I'm not either, and you should have a Skype account.

My YouTube channel is fresh and new, but you can find it below anyway (I haven't uploaded anything yet)

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYHPgXmrBVwNP6KsNC59okg
Raksha Gaming
Level 1 : New Crafter