Looking to Grow Community ~ YouTubers Welcome(Not Required)

Althegamr's Avatar Althegamr7/26/16 10:16 am
1 emeralds 1.1k 43
1/14/2017 3:48 pm
Th4tM0nk3y's Avatar Th4tM0nk3y
Hey! I'm Alex. Althegamr... I'm an active YouTuber and Twitch streamer looking to build a small community! A few of my friends and I started up a Server a while ago and we had quite a few people on it at one point. Sadly, things didn't work out too well, but we are looking to grow back to what we once were, and even surpass that! We already have a server that's just at it's beginnings, and ready to have more people join. Some of us on the server play a few other games like Overwatch and many other games. If you're interested in joining, fill out this small application and post it as a reply to this. Someone on our Admin Team will get back to you ASAP! If you have any questions, feel free to PM me!

If you have a YouTube or Twitch and you're active, let me know! We also have a Discord that I will link you to if you're accepted AND if you're a YouTuber/Streamer you'll even get your own text channel to post YOUR news that you want everyone to keep up with. Everyone can read it, but no one can post in it and bury your important message you want to send out to everyone!

Application(Make sure you put some time into your answers, we do read through them carefully):

IGN~
Nickname~
Age~
Games you play besides minecraft~
Why do you want to join~
Why should you be accepted~
Have you ever been banned/kicked from a server~
Do you have a YouTube/Twitch(Please include a link)~
Tell us about you~
Three words your friends would use to describe you~
Anything else you want to say~

Yes. I know, it's a lot to answer, but we want to be thorough!

We appreciate you taking the time to answer the questions, please be patient as we review your application.
Althegamr
Level 1 : New Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

01/14/2017 3:48 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Architect
Th4tM0nk3y
Bump
08/03/2016 12:51 am
Majorical
IGN~ Majorical
Nickname~ Josh in real life, or Maj in game.
Age~ 15
Games you play besides minecraft~ CS:GO, GunZ 2, And lost of smite
Why do you want to join~ I want to join the server because i love the idea of a small tightly bound community, surviving along and helping eachother out, i also love building huge builds in survival.
Why should you be accepted~ I am a very caring and thoughtful person, i don't cause fights/drama and i don't like to be a "Prick". I am a great builder and i can build things for the server in survival, such as shops. (Unless the server is factions or something like that, but i'm assuming it's SMP or something along the lines since it wasn't stated in the post.)
Have you ever been banned/kicked from a server~ Sadly i was banned from a creative server by the plugin "Honey Pot" (Big a few years ago) that banned you if you broke a block build by someone else, it was 4 years ago and i was only 11 at the time, i thought it was a cool idea to greif, but once i grew older and actually started building myself, i started disliking and frowning upon people that think it's cool to do the grief/raid. (Factions raiding is fun though >:D )
Do you have a YouTube/Twitch(Please include a link)~ I have a youtube, but it's currently being worked on until i start it up, i'm not sure what to base it off of, i'm thinking music such as Trap Nation does, with asking the creators for permission to play the music with a Audio visualizer overlay over it. (with giving them credit in description and video name) - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCu-uQp ... sZFtURMjlA
Tell us about you~ i'm a very caring individual and i don't like drama, I am a very good builder and i can solve almost any everyday problem. (Sorry for restating the things i said above haha.)
Three words your friends would use to describe you~ Calm, Talented, Weird. "Weird in a good way" ~Zack
Anything else you want to say~ Thanks for taking the time to read my application, i hope all goes well, and GL to the rest of the applyees.
08/02/2016 8:15 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Ibex
IGN~ Dokrom
Nickname~ Ibex
Age~ 15
Games you play besides minecraft~ CS:GO GTA 5 Black OPS 3 Fifa 16 Pokemon
Why do you want to join~ So i can grow my youtube channel and make videos with new people and just have a good time and make some friends
Why should you be accepted~ Because im a machore Person who is very good at linking with new people and also i hope that i can make this community and better place for everyone
Have you ever been banned/kicked from a server~ No
Do you have a YouTube/Twitch(Please include a link)~ https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-8Tbt ... 5fWzyVOMCg
Tell us about you~ Im 15 And live in London
Three words your friends would use to describe you~ Funny kind and machore
Anything else you want to say~ I hope i get accepted and good luck to any other people applying.
08/02/2016 10:17 pm
Althegamr
Hey Ibex! Looking over your application now!
08/02/2016 7:03 pm
sarcelle
IGN~ sarcxlle
Nickname~ sar or elle
Age~ 18
Games you play besides minecraft~ not as much as i used to. i'm just now getting back into gaming so my list is extremely small at the moment, but hopefully i'm able to expand it soon.
Why do you want to join~ i've been searching for a group survival server for a while, and any of the good ones that i'd found have since disappeared. i would love to find a nice group of people to play games with.
Why should you be accepted~ well, i wouldn't say that i should, but i would like to be accepted.
Have you ever been banned/kicked from a server~ no.
Do you have a YouTube/Twitch(Please include a link)~ not at the moment but hopefully in the future.
Tell us about you~ i'm a recent high school graduate who is headed to college on the 21st of this month! i'm an eighteen year old female who has a love for video games. on minecraft, i am a builder. not the best, but i've built for servers before.
Three words your friends would use to describe you~ awkward, sarcastic, kind.
Anything else you want to say~ nope!
08/02/2016 7:52 pm
Althegamr
Hey Sar! Thanks for the application!
08/02/2016 4:48 pm
Althegamr
07/29/2016 10:54 pm
loopyhead
IGN~ loopyhead123

Nickname~ Sir Grant of the Edge of the mountain

Age~ 19.4

Games you play besides minecraft~
Arma 3
Realm of the Mad God
Terraria
DayZ
Sid Meier's Civilization V
Mount & Blade: Warband
7 Days to Die
Age of Empires II: HD Edition
War Thunder
Robocraft
Blockland
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
AdVenture Capitalist
Grand Theft Auto V
Arma 2: Operation Arrowhead
Bloons TD5
GameMaker: Studio
Town of Salem
Unturned
Prison Architect
FATE
The Forest
Banished
Mount & Blade: With Fire and Sword
Trove
Age of Empires® III: Complete Collection
Goat Simulator
Cities: Skylines
Don't Starve Together
The Long Dark
Ace of Spades
Starbound
Subnautica
Tabletop Simulator
RollerCoaster Tycoon: Deluxe
Game Dev Tycoon
Counter-Strike: Global Offensive
Stonehearth
Plants vs. Zombies: Game of the Year
Bloons TD Battles
Portal 2
Guns of Icarus Online
Don't Starve
Portal
Rust
Stranded Deep
Call of Duty: World at War
World of Guns: Gun Disassembly
Rock of Ages
Bejeweled 2 Deluxe
Nether
Medieval II: Total War
Arma 2: DayZ Mod
Let the Cat In
Heroes & Generals
NotGTAV
ARK: Survival Evolved
Fleet Command
Fallout 2
FortressCraft Evolved
Pixel Piracy
FATE: The Traitor Soul
Crash Time II
Mount & Blade
FATE: Undiscovered Realms
FATE: The Cursed King
Sid Meier's Civilization III: Complete
Arma 2
Sid Meier's Civilization IV
688(I) Hunter/Killer
Boo Bunny Plague
Dangerous Waters
Fishing Planet
Left 4 Dead 2
WARMODE

Why do you want to join~ I want to join this server because my cousin (terrainbuilder52) plays this server I wish to help him expand his food industry and make it into a multi-national corporation. From what he tells he his villagers are dying, and his profits are not doing well. He needs someone a bit more competent to aid him in his business venues.

Why should you be accepted~ I should be accepted because i am an avid builder and business man who's skills are vital for the growth and quality of the community.

Have you ever been banned/kicked from a server~ Yes, my cousin banned me before because we were messing around and he did it jokingly.

Do you have a YouTube/Twitch(Please include a link)~ No

Tell us about you~ I am Sir Grant of the mountains edge, and aspiring businessman and ancho capitalist. I am also a devoted gamer of games. I am a veteran minecraft player who has regularly played minecraft for 5 or 6 years.

Three words your friends would use to describe you~ Architect, Entrepreneur, and Charismatic

Anything else you want to say~ I would like to thank you for your time and consideration reading my application. I put a lot of time and effort into this application as I take private servers very seriously I respect and try to follow any rules on the server so long as they don't violate my human or constitutional rights.
08/02/2016 12:28 am
Althegamr
We technically ended the search, but some things have come up! We are now looking over your application! AND WE"RE NOW ACCEPTING A FEW MORE!
07/29/2016 9:26 pm
Althegamr
That's about it guys! Thanks for all the applications! If you've been accepted, I will be messaging you shortly! If you haven't applied yet, and you believe you have an amazing application to give or a reason why you want to join, feel free to message me, but for now, we are all set! Cya around!
07/29/2016 8:35 pm
Kivitas
IGN~ Kivitas

Nickname~ Nick

Age~ 15

Games you play besides minecraft~ Overwatch,CS:GO,Pokemon Go, and lots of other games.

Why do you want to join~ I am looking for people to play the same games I play.

Why should you be accepted~ I am a nice person who can get along with people well and I am open to new ideas.

Have you ever been banned/kicked from a server~ I have never been banned or kicked form a server before.

Do you have a YouTube/Twitch(Please include a link)~ https://www.twitch.tv/kivitas I would like to start streaming again (I haven't in a while).

Tell us about you~ My main hobby is Gaming and I don't really do much else but gaming. So there really isn't much else to say.

Three words your friends would use to describe you~ Meme King, Entitled, Funny

El Pacer de prueba FitnessGram es una prueba de la capacidad aeróbica de múltiples etapas que se hace cada vez más difícil a medida que continúa . La prueba del marcapasos 20 metros se iniciará en 30 segundos . Línea en la salida . La velocidad de carrera comienza lentamente , pero se hace más rápido cada minuto después de que escuche esta bodeboop señal. Una vuelta cantar debe completarse cada vez que escuche este sonido . ding Recuerde que debe ejecutar en una línea recta y ejecutar el mayor tiempo posible . La segunda vez no completa una vuelta antes de que el sonido , la prueba ha terminado. La prueba comenzará en la palabra de inicio . En sus marcas. Prepárese ! ... Comenzar . timbre
07/29/2016 9:02 pm
Althegamr
Hey Nick! Just got your application!
07/29/2016 7:49 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
Aiphix
- Aiphix
- 'Brickman'
- Rocket League, League of Legends, 7 Days to Die, Europa IV, and a lot more..
- I'd like to join because this community has some really cool people hanging around.
- I should be accepted because I'm the Brickman and I have experience running mc servers. I'm nice, helpful, and try to be a good person.
- I have never been banned or kicked from a server.
- I do not have a YouTube channel.
- About me;
*Union Carpenter
*Drummer
*Loves Music
Friends would say that I'm a perv, generous, and crazy.

07/29/2016 8:45 pm
Althegamr
lol Aiphix, what're you doing? you're already on the server!
07/29/2016 1:31 pm
Level 44 : Master Taco
Sullyburger
IGN~ _FP_

Nickname~ Forsaken Pineapple
Age~ 15

Games you play besides minecraft~ Slither.io, Agario, Things that are popular.

Why do you want to join~ I really want to increase my subscribers to the best! Because 22... is terrible...

Why should you be accepted~ I really don't think i should be accepted TBH but here's why: Well, i am active on my YouTube channel at least every day (or i try to) but it usually ends out at 2 every day or so... sometimes one.

Have you ever been banned/kicked from a server~ Kicked. Once. Banned once because the Owner thought i was spamming.

Do you have a YouTube/Twitch(Please include a link)~ YouTube! I can livestream and everything on it i will play all the time on this server if people are on with me and i have Discord not Skype! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4AgtnNyE4pDkyVpDMZMbTg

Tell us about you~ I am very big FUNGI haha get it? Funny i mean really let's be as serious as we can for this. If you don't like funny then i don't even want to join. One server declined me because i was funny which... was crazy. I also like to do commands as you will see on my YouTube and you will see that i like to write. A LOT. And i really just have been wanting to write for a long time now. Which is weird... I was once on the Hypixel Build team a long time ago. But no means to brag because all it is was when they DESPERATELY needed people. But they were still secure with me... for a day.

Three words your friends would use to describe you~ The Laugh Master, YouTube Fail, Nerd.

Anything else you want to say~ Well... if you don't accept me i'm coming...

LOL Jk.

MY DISCORD: LOOK ME UP: FP
07/29/2016 9:02 pm
Althegamr
Hey Pineapple!? Can I call you that! We are checking out your application now
07/29/2016 12:57 pm
Althegamr
A couple more spots open!
07/29/2016 2:45 am
Level 12 : Journeyman Miner
Hogtatertots
IGN~ Hogtatertots
Nickname~ Hog
Age~ 15
Games you play besides minecraft~ TheForest, MLB The Show, Fifa, and several more.
Why do you want to join~ I havent played minecraft in a few years and I'm looking to get back into it. Before I quit playing I ran a small smp and loved it!
Why should you be accepted~ I'm an above average builder and I often times lose track of myself in the game, spending hours grinding without even realizing it.
Have you ever been banned/kicked from a server~ Nope
Do you have a YouTube/Twitch(Please include a link)~ Nope
Tell us about you~ I'm 15 and I'm going to be a sophomore in high school. Often times during the school year I have periods of time where I become inactive. I take ap classes and play baseball so often between practice and homework the work load becomes to much and I take necessary breaks from gaming. Other than that I'm extremely easy to get along with and I love helping other people.
Three words your friends would use to describe you~ Charming, charismatic, smooth.
07/29/2016 10:44 am
Althegamr
Whatsup Hog! I just put your application through!
07/29/2016 1:11 am
Sam_wolfie13
IGN~ Sam_Wolfie13
Nickname~Sam/Sammie
Age~15
Games you play besides minecraft~ Gmod, Counter strike, The Forest
Why do you want to join~ I wanna help get the server noticed more
Why should you be accepted~ I have resently be uploading videos and Ive been growing quickly so and I have a good mic/ recorder. I also am an active minecrafter.
Have you ever been banned/kicked from a server~ Nope
Do you have a YouTube/Twitch(Please include a link)~www.youtube.com/channel/UCkFm7We3r_niv5G97R_oJMQ
Tell us about you~ Im a girl, I do archery, I am very consistent and honest, and I'm a vegetarian
Three words your friends would use to describe you~ Nerd, Weird, Honest
Anything else you want to say~ I'll do anything you ask me to do just looking for a good server
07/29/2016 10:43 am
Althegamr
Heyyo! Thanks for the application Sammie! Looking over it now!
07/28/2016 4:44 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Crafter
henny
IGN~Henny_cat
Nickname~Randall
Age~18
Games you play besides minecraft~mirrors edge, Far Cry, Dar Souls, Fallout, Terraria, Until Dawn, Rocket League, Goat Simulator, Mortal Kombat X, Bloodborne, GTA V, 7 days to die, push me pull you, Stikbold, Super Meat Boy, Worms, Outlast, P.T., Alien, PokemonGo, Crossy Roads, a lot of simulators
Why do you want to join~ I don't play a lot of Minecraft because my friends have stopped, but I love the game... just not when I am alone. Playing mini game servers with music playing is not much fun either. I would love to talk and chat while I play with people and have some sort of community to have fun with.
Why should you be accepted~ I killed a wasp by locking it in a freezer one time. I also can eat a lot of pizza. (not really sure how to answer this question) I am nice.
Have you ever been banned/kicked from a server~Probably when I was seven or eight, I don't really know. Knowing me at seven I would assume I probably got into trouble though.
Do you have a YouTube/Twitch(Please include a link)~Nope, but who knows, maybe one day...
Tell us about you~Hi. I am 18 and my name is Randall. I enjoy the horror games and couch/party games. I am not shy at all and am active in multiple different theatres. I am a senior in high school and want to burn my school to the ground. I travel often and enjoy pokemon and cats. Currently single so ladies and gents, I'm ready to mingle. (This is not a dating simulator game? oh... awkward) I'm very out there and enjoy pretty much everyone and really like to mac n cheese.
Three words your friends would use to describe you~horse,chicken breast(thats two I know), aaaaaand pointy
Anything else you want to say~Hopscotch is a children's game that can be played with several players or alone. Hopscotch is a popular playground game in which players toss a small object into numbered spaces of a pattern of rectangles outlined on the ground and then hop or jump through the spaces to retrieve the object.
07/29/2016 10:41 am
Althegamr
Thanks Randall! We're looking at your application now!
07/27/2016 10:08 pm
Althegamr
Still looking to grow a bit more!
07/27/2016 6:28 pm
Althegamr
07/27/2016 11:53 am
ThaTmcDog
_Insane
ThaTmcDog
Anything else you want to say~ The FitnessGram Pacer Test is a multistage aerobic capacity test that progressively gets more difficult as it continues. The 20 meter pacer test will begin in 30 seconds. Line up at the start. The running speed starts slowly but gets faster each minute after you hear this signal bodeboop. A sing lap should be completed every time you hear this sound. ding Remember to run in a straight line and run as long as possible. The second time you fail to complete a lap before the sound, your test is over. The test will begin on the word start. On your mark. Get ready!… Start. ding

I'm sorry but I had to quote this lol

07/27/2016 10:39 am
HideOnRift
Hey guys it Eddy here. I am Edison, a player on the server that enjoys to build and play many games. For instance I play Overwatch, League of Legend, and games like those. My ign is Famileh and yeah I hope you get in to have a grand time. Well cya until then people. BYEE!
07/27/2016 4:16 am
Level 24 : Expert Nerd
_Insane
ThaTmcDog
Anything else you want to say~ The FitnessGram Pacer Test is a multistage aerobic capacity test that progressively gets more difficult as it continues. The 20 meter pacer test will begin in 30 seconds. Line up at the start. The running speed starts slowly but gets faster each minute after you hear this signal bodeboop. A sing lap should be completed every time you hear this sound. ding Remember to run in a straight line and run as long as possible. The second time you fail to complete a lap before the sound, your test is over. The test will begin on the word start. On your mark. Get ready!… Start. ding

I'm sorry but I had to quote this lol
07/27/2016 1:13 am
Level 1 : New Crafter
CherryGryphon
IGN~ CrystalVortex
Nickname~ Crystal
Age~ 18
Games you play besides Minecraft~ Borderlands 2, Skyrim, Halo (all), Sims 4, and others.
Why do you want to join~ I want to join a fun and friendly community.
Why should you be accepted~ I am very helpful and friendly
Have you ever been banned/kicked from a server~ no
Do you have a YouTube/Twitch(Please include a link)~ I do not have either
Tell us about you~ I enjoy building and exploring
Three words your friends would use to describe you~ Dependable, creative, helpful
Anything else you want to say~ Thanks for reading!
07/27/2016 4:11 pm
Althegamr
Got it! Thanks for the Application!
07/27/2016 12:20 am
ThaTmcDog
Heyo, I is Youtuber (lol)

IGN~ Supreme_Corrupt

Nickname~ I usually just go by Andrew

Age~ 16

Games you play besides minecraft~ umm... umm... Uno?

Why do you want to join~ Because I have a lot of time and I want to do something other than run around acting like a fool on Mineplex

Why should you be accepted~ I'm fun and funny, and could bring a lot to your server (I WANT DEM YOUTUBE SUBS!!!!!1!1!)

Have you ever been banned/kicked from a server~ I've been playing Minecraft for almost 5 years, so yes, but not very often.

Do you have a YouTube/Twitch(Please include a link)~ youtube.com/andrewschroedercomedy

Tell us about you~ I'm a person who enjoys Minecraft, Youtube, singing (although I sound like crap whenever I try lol), Satire, Comedy, etc. I don't have a very big knowledge of Dank Memes, but I'm sure I can do something

Three words your friends would use to describe you~ Friends? What friends? (jk probably, amusing, funny, very slightly annoying, etc.)

07/27/2016 4:11 pm
Althegamr
Application Received!
07/26/2016 10:39 pm
Althegamr
Anyone else!?
07/26/2016 5:02 pm
terrainbuilder52
Hi Althegamr, nice to see you again!

IGN~ terrainbuilder52
Nickname~ terrain, or whatever you want to call me
Age~ 17
Games you play besides minecraft~ Terraria, and many more.
Why do you want to join~ I want to join, because 1. I haven't played multiplayer in forever and 2. I have already been on a server with you, so I would be more comfortable playing with you guys.
Why should you be accepted~ Accepting me is your choice
Have you ever been banned/kicked from a server~ Yes, but not for hacking, greifing or anything like that.
Do you have a YouTube/Twitch(Please include a link)~ Yes, link later.
Tell us about you~ You already know me Althegamr, but if you want to know more, I like pizza
Three words your friends would use to describe you~ Pizza, Pizza, Pizza.
Anything else you want to say~ I'm glad I found you again Althegamr, it will be fun to play with you again, also I hope you liked my sarcastic application.
07/26/2016 5:33 pm
Althegamr
Just for consistency
07/26/2016 1:07 pm
Nathan16867
IGN-Nathan16861
Nickname-Little
Age-16
Game you play besides Minecraft-World of Tanks,Pokemon Go,World of Keflings,Tron,Roblox, and tons of other games.
Why do you wan to join-It's so much more fun when your playing with an actual community.
Why should you be accepted-My youtube channel has 2,000 subs and because I make good builds na dcooperate with people.
Have you ever been banned/kicked from a server-I have been banned from 2 servers and kicked from 4.
Do you have a Youtube/Twitch-I have a youtube channel that has 2,000 subs.
Tell us about you-I'm a 16 year old boy and I've been playing Minecraft for 5 years and I have been known to interacte with other youtube channels like BajanCanadian and NyalonPlays. I live in the USA and I love Factions PVP.
Three Words your friends use for describing you-Competitive, Funny, Fun
Anything else you want to say-I don't care what you say about this applications. All I know is I had fun writing it!
07/26/2016 4:45 pm
Althegamr
I'm happy to report that your application is also being looked at right now! Thanks Little! I will PM you when I have more details!
07/26/2016 12:32 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Dragon
crebbo
IGN~ GoodNite
Nickname~ Nite, BadNite
Age~ 17
Games you play besides minecraft~ World of Tanks, Pokémon
Why do you want to join~ It's fun to integrate with a community which I can peacefully play with to extend my knowlegde and help others.
Why should you be accepted~ Because I make progress in my builds and cooperate with my fellow players to reach their abilities.
Have you ever been banned/kicked from a server~ Let's be honest here, everyone has ever been banned and/or kicked from a server. I have been banned from multiple servers.
Do you have a YouTube/Twitch~ I don't use YouTube and/or Twitch.
Tell us about you~ I'm 17 years old currently, live in the Netherlands and I love pvp. I have a passion for factions and have always loved it.
Three words your friends would use to describe you~ Calm, Swift, Competitive.
Anything else you want to say~ I respect whatever choice you make upon judging my application. Thanks for reading.
07/26/2016 4:44 pm
Althegamr
Hey Nite! We have begun looking over your application as well, I will PM you with more details ASAP
07/26/2016 12:08 pm
Level 13 : Journeyman Explorer
Cippe
IGN~ Cippe
Nickname~ Cippe
Age~ 17
Games you play besides minecraft~ Csgo, League, plenty of indie ^^
Why do you want to join~ I'm looking to join a small community too build a minecraft world with. I love the idea.
Why should you be accepted~ I'm friendly, mature, I know fluent english.
Have you ever been banned/kicked from a server~ never.
Do you have a YouTube/Twitch(Please include a link)~ no.
Tell us about you~ 17, recently got out from the hostpital after a heart surgery, still going in and out, spending a lot of time on indie games and minecraft.
Three words your friends would use to describe you~ Happy, Funny, Friendly (I know cliché but I'm never toxic nor angry or anything)
Anything else you want to say~ Hope I get in ^^
07/26/2016 4:42 pm
Althegamr
I am glad to inform you that we are currently looking over your application! It looks promising to me, Cippe! I will PM you with more information as soon as I have it!
07/26/2016 11:58 am
PnutPirate
What...is...POPPIN!

My name is PnutPirate, and I am the "Head-admin" type thing on the Walnut's Treehouse server.

I don't know what else to say except come hang out and have a grand ol' time.

We play Minecraft (obviously), along with Overwatch, Warframe, Town of Salem, and I play a plethora of other games.

Ok, now I am actually out of things to say.

Bye bye fwends.
07/26/2016 11:07 am
Althegamr
Stay tuned to hear from others on the server!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome