Looking to Join Build Team [Experienced Builder]

Musixiem's Avatar Musixiem6/29/16 1:29 am
1 emeralds 204 3
6/29/2016 5:18 pm
X3N0's Avatar X3N0
Hello there. My name's Ivan, and I am 16 years old. I am fairly experienced in Minecraft building, and I'd like to see if there are some developed Build Teams out there, currently hiring or recruiting new builders, who would be interested in having me as a team member. I would like to join a build team because I think it would be a great educational experience gaining new skills and learning different techniques of building. I also believe that it would be a good experience in working as a team and on my leadership abilities.

I have been into Minecraft construction for around a year and a half now, and only really cracked down on learning how to build half a year ago. I am now devoted to learning to build, and I am more than eager to join a build team, and begin growing experience and building awesome creations.

My favorite styles have to be botanic and medieval, but I'm really excited to practice all other styles so I can learn to adapt to different ideas and designs. By botanic, I mean a palette combination of quartz or any lighter block, mostly glass, and of course, tons plants and trees!

I believe that I stand out from the rest because I am a naturally flowing person. I am very flexible with my styles, and I am very determined to do the best I can do. I am also not one to back down from a challenge, and will gladly perform to the best of my abilities, even in the hardest of times. I don't believe in failure, and I will do what I can to meet deadlines, keep the team held together, and balance situations out.

I want to thank you for reading my.... well.. general application, I guess. It would seem that in my searching, it's getting harder and harder to find recruiting build teams, and instead of forming my own, why not join a team, build friendships there, and actually experience what it is like to be part of a build team, before I even consider attempting to recreate the same experience, that I would have previously lacked.

You can find my work on my portfolio.
http://www.ivanchristie.weebly.com/

If you are interested in contacting me, you can do so by one of the ways below.

E-mail: evanchristie18@gmail.com
Send me a PM through PlanetMinecraft

Once again, thanks for reading, and I hope to get in contact soon!
Musixiem
Level 18 : Journeyman uwu