Looking to start a City build project! NEED BUILDERS

TheBaconation's Avatar TheBaconation9/12/16 4:21 pm
1 emeralds 332 9
9/24/2016 3:01 pm
illuminaudie's Avatar illuminaudie
Well, I am starting a city build project, pretty straight forward. I don't know the name of the city but I have just started building in it the other day. I am looking for people who will be active and that can make very high quality builds! I am just doing this for fun... No specific deadlines or anything that I specifically want built. Please fill out the for below as honest as possible:

What is your favourite style of building (Modern, medieval, etc):
How many hours per day can you play? Or per week:
From 1-10, how good are you at building walls with designs:
From 1-10, how good are you at building intricate roofs:
From 1-10, how good are you at adding interior details and lighting inside and out:
From 1-10, How good are you at landscaping:
From 1-10, How good are you with World Edit and Voxelsniper:
What are some of the biggest/most intricate things you have built? If you are able to show me in some way, then please do!
TheBaconation
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

09/24/2016 3:01 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Skinner
illuminaudie
IGN: Illuminaudie
What is your favourite style of building (Modern, medieval, etc): Modern
How many hours per day can you play? Or per week: WeekDay:2-3 Weekend: 9
From 1-10, how good are you at building walls with designs: 8
From 1-10, how good are you at building intricate roofs: 7
From 1-10, how good are you at adding interior details and lighting inside and out: 10
From 1-10, How good are you at landscaping: 10
From 1-10, How good are you with World Edit and Voxelsniper: Worldedit 10
What are some of the biggest/most intricate things you have built? An entire high school on my own. Finished it in 3 hours
09/22/2016 6:18 pm
Level 1 : New Architect
CoastSequoia
IGN: LukasMaps
Favorite building style: Look up "Broville Minecraft" - that's the kind of style I like, I was even a builder there for a while.
Hours per day: ~3 weekdays, ~5-6 weekends
How good am I with:
Walls with designs: 9
Intricate roofs: 3
Interior details: 6
Landscaping: 6
WorldEdit:8
09/15/2016 12:50 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
SwagyTheTurtle
IGN: SwagyTheTurtle
What is your favourite style of building (Modern, medieval, etc):All
How many hours per day can you play?Any Time But I`m British
From 1-10, how good are you at building walls with designs:8
From 1-10, how good are you at building intricate roofs:8
From 1-10, how good are you at adding interior details and lighting inside and out:5
From 1-10, How good are you at landscaping: 6
From 1-10, How good are you with World Edit and Voxelsniper:5
09/14/2016 2:46 pm
ACE024
IGN: ACE024
What is your favourite style of building (Modern, medieval, etc): I dabble in Modern, Medieval, futuristic, and landscaping.
How many hours per day can you play? Or per week: I work 9 am to 4 ish. So I am available anytime after that, I am usually on at those times.
From 1-10, how good are you at building walls with designs ect: I wouldn't like to rate anything, I believe I am a good builder but you'd have to see for yourself.
From 1-10, How good are you with World Edit and Voxelsniper: I dont like to use most of those things, I am more of a naturalist when it comes to game play and tools. but I do know quite a bit.
What are some of the biggest/most intricate things you have built? Ive built quite a few buildings, I can take screenshots of them and send them through Email if you are interested.
09/13/2016 5:05 pm
TheBaconation
cat, I PMed you! And I'm still looking for more members
09/13/2016 12:48 am
TheBaconation
I'll Pm you the IP. It's not gonna go public for a while at least. Gotta get permissions and stuff figured out if we wanna go public with it. And your builds are great! They will be perfect for medieval areas and even just old time areas!
09/12/2016 5:15 pm
Level 36 : Artisan Architect
catwezel
Wont hurt to have a look at your server, but it will be tomorrow cuz m tired now.
Whats the adress?

If you want to have a look how I build, I have a few projects here on pmc, In fact I just uploaded a new one.
09/12/2016 4:35 pm
TheBaconation
Hey man, glad to here from you! Right now I am the only person. This is my first big build but I am a very good builder people say, come check out what I have started on the server sometime. It's not much at all but it's a beginning. I am planning on doing a city that has different sections for different time eras. Medieval, futuristic, modern, ancient. Anything really. And I'm 17. I graduated school a year early, I am planning on doing a part time job, some classes from home and play hockey. I have plenty of free time to stay active on the server!
09/12/2016 4:28 pm
Level 36 : Artisan Architect
catwezel
Hi Baconation, I might put in my application here, but I have seen a lot of project servers with comunity's with a lack of creativity, so I am wondring what kind of city you plan to build, how many skilled people are in the project, whats the average age.
etc
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome