►█▓ loyal and trust-worthy staff member (CLICK HERE) ▓█◄

0ptimize's Avatar 0ptimize12/10/16 6:59 am
1 emeralds 58
What is your in-game name? - My current in-game name is 0ptimize.
Previous name:
Cenic

I do not plan on changing my name anytime in the near future.
Is your Minecraft account secured and migrated? - Yes, my account is both secured through the two-step verification and migrated to my private email address. No one, aside from me, has access to my account.
How old are you? - I am currently 14 years of age (Don't judge by age, judge by maturity)

What time zone are you in? - EST (Eastern Standard Time)

Are you multilingual? Can you speak multiple languages? -English is my dominant language, though I can carry universally accepted conversations with people in Chinese. I can speak a bit of broken Greek, courtesy of my studies in school.

What is your experience with moderating servers, if any? - I have had quite a bit of experience working with multiple types of servers (mainly factions). I have been developer on around 3 servers mod on 2 and helper on 1 (later promoted), which all have shut down due to money issues.

This experience also acquainted me with the unfamiliar task of dealing with toxic, hacking, and disrespectful players. In all situations, I learned to remain calm and to accumulate enough evidence to issue a mute or ban.

Why do you want to become apart of a server? - The leadership aspect role has always appealed to me. I am never hesitant to help new players. I believe that I can make fair decisions for both the members and the staff members because of my unbiased nature. This also applies while dealing with players breaking with rules, I vow to remain fair and unbiased dealing with friends or others alike. This will generate a cleaner and friendlier environment.

Listening to the community is an absolute must, and it’s something that I do quite actively. Many players believe that staff simply ignore ideas provided to them from the playerbase. Though I know these rumors to be false, by reading and responding to as many threads as I can cycle through, I feel like I can make everyone in community feel like their voice is appreciated. Never have I dismissed a player's idea because it was illogical, the community always brings forth great ideas, and each is to be respected as such.

Have you ever used a hacked client before? - Only to experiment with its features. I have never used a hacked client outside of single-player mode. Using a hacked client is breaking server rules, and it simply takes the fun out of playing the game. It also takes away the hard work of legitimate players, which goes against my conscience.

Have you ever been punished (banned, kicked, muted, etc) legitimately on a public Minecraft server? If so, why? -I have had two legitimate mutes, my third being a misunderstanding and the fourth being requested. I have been temporarily banned once for using an autoclicker a few years ago. I have my regrets about doing this, and have not been legitimately banned since.

What do you consider your greatest strength? - My dedication is my greatest strength. Putting others before myself has allowed me to become a more dynamic player in all aspects. My longing to help other players is infinite, I am never afraid to jump in and assist a struggling player, no matter how complicated his/her issue might be. I never lose my temper, no matter how emotional I might be, and I rarely, if not ever, curse. My infinite patience allows me to handle chaotic situations with relative ease.

What do you consider your greatest weakness? - My brutal honesty. I am committed to sharing the unvarnished truth. Sometimes, I am quick to point out someone's negatives. This is not because I do not care, in fact, I care too much. I strive on making people the best they can be. However, I can be a little bit too harsh sometimes, and I am learning to soften up and become more approachable, which is something I have worked hard on this past month.

How many staff applications have you made in the past? - I have made multiple for some pretty incomplete servers.

What is the date of the last application you submitted? - I submitted my most recent application on September 20th, it was denied a week later on September 27th.

Do you have TeamSpeak/skype? Yes, I have access to TeamSpeak and Skype.

Anything else you would like to state? - For any players who might hold grudges against me or my actions, I repent these wrongdoings and wish to start anew. Never will I stop listening to the community; you guys give me continuous motivation and impact my life in unspeakable amounts. You guys are the best!

0ptimize
Level 1 : New Crafter