ADMIN

HEAD-MOD

MOD

MOD

-=⚔=-

Application:

IGN -
Previous IGN (If changed in name changes) -
Say YES if you understand that asking a staff member about your application means an instant rejection of your application -
Age - (NOTE: You must be 13 to apply)
Timezone -
Do you use the Skype and a microphone? (required)-
What time are you most often on? (your time) -
Are you multilingual (Speak more than one language)? -
When did you first play Minecraft, how often do you play? -
Have you ever been banned or temp banned on any server, if so why? -
What is your previous experience in any type of moderation? -
Where are you most active on the server? -
How many hours can you contribute per day? -
What advice would you give someone who had to deal with people younger than them? -
SCENARIO : "You come home from school and think to yourself, Im going to go on to Ludum Network. Once you get on to the server you see a hacker opping himself and creating him an Owner Rank.” What do you do?
Are you able to record? -
How many Ludum staff applications have you made before? -
What is the date of the last application you made? -
Anything else we should know? -

-=⚔=-

The ip is: play.ludum.co

If you need anything feel free to contact me on skype @ itszacyt

I look forward to seeing you on the server!

Llama,
Co-Owner ⚔ Staff Manager
ItsZac
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

12/01/2015 11:54 am
Level 1 : New Network
Mountain_Gamez
Admin Application:

IGN -CanadaBulldogFTW

Previous IGN (If changed in name changes) - Yes previously did change my name. It was NJH11 I think

Say YES if you understand that asking a staff member about your application means an instant rejection of your application - YES

Age - 16

Timezone - EST -5

Do you use the Skype and a microphone? (required)- I have skype (oldblazer11) but my mic broke );

What time are you most often on? (your time) - I'm mostly on at around 4:00 my time to about 6 then maybe around 9 to 11

Are you multilingual (Speak more than one language)? - Yes I can speak English and French very well and I know bit of Spanish

When did you first play Minecraft, how often do you play? - I play for about 2-4 hours a day. I started playing minecraft at version 1.3 or so.

Have you ever been banned or temp banned on any server, if so why? - No I have never been banned on server.

What is your previous experience in any type of moderation? - I used to own my very own server which recently shut down and I was a moderator and admin for some other servers.

Where are you most active on the server? - I personally love factions and Survival Games. That's probably where I'll spend most of my time if the network has those gamemodes

How many hours can you contribute per day? - I can contribute 1-3 hours a day maybe even more.

What advice would you give someone who had to deal with people younger than them? - I would tell them that if your nice to those people younger than you they'll respect you. I know this from experience. I have 2 little sisters.

SCENARIO : "You come home from school and think to yourself, Im going to go on to Ludum Network. Once you get on to the server you see a hacker opping himself and creating him an Owner Rank.” What do you do? First thing I would do is report it to the actual owner since I wouldn't be able to ban him because he's op. I'd get the Owner to ban him on the console.

Are you able to record? - Yes but it would not so good quality.

How many Ludum staff applications have you made before? -First one.

What is the date of the last application you made? -I think it was about a week ago.

Anything else we should know? - Please take your time reviewing application
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome