Making FREE GFX & VFX

disruptivexfart's Avatar disruptivexfart9/17/15 2:40 am
12/19/2015 8:31 pm
ItzOrg's Avatar ItzOrg
Hello Minecrafters! I am creating free stuff (Logos, Banners, Profile Pictures and Intros for YouTube channels, Servers, etc.) If you are in need of a re-branding for your YouTube channel or for your Minecraft Server or anything of the like, I can create stuff for you! The only thing that I want you to do is to subscribe to my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCf6TdWIPu7yPxo6dGypa3LQ

If you would like to see some of my work, see my Portfolio here:
https://www.behance.net/disruptivdesigns

I am only creating stuff in the fashion of how you see them on my Portfolio, mostly 2D items, as I have limited knowledge with making 3D stuff. I cannot animate characters. I am still learning with 2D Motion Graphics so please don't ask for me to make an Intro that is too complicated, you can see my intros made on my Portfolio. I am doing this to spread my channel around, so I will be adding a small watermark somewhere in the product(s). Please do not remove it. If you would like, could you please also link to my channel somewhere and give me credit for creating your stuff, Thankyou!

If you want me to create something for you, please answer these questions! (Post them here on the forum)

What is your YouTube/Server/Anything name and the link to it.
-

What do you do on your YouTube Channel (eg. Minecraft, DayZ, Vlogs, etc.) (In-depth answers please)
-

What graphical products do you require? (Logo, Banner, Intro, etc.)
-

In what style do you want said products to be made? And what fonts/colours/shapes/etc. do you want to be used? (In depth answers, or if you want me to make it how I want, just say so )
-

It is easiest to send files and communicate through skype or emails. Please link your skype/email here or PM it to me or just send a request directly to me, Skype: TheMCManiacZ Email: disruptivefart@gmail.com
-

Please expect a wait for me to make your requested stuff. I have school and other commitments (my bday in 2 days ), so please expect a 1 week wait at the most. I work down the posts, so if you post after a bunch of people, expect a wait for me to get to you. You can also leave me added on skype as I will be happy to make you more stuff! Thankyou for reading and make a request! Have a nice day
disruptivexfart
Level 35 : Artisan Pixel Painter

Create an account or sign in to comment.

12/19/2015 8:31 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Network
ItzOrg
What is your YouTube/Server/Anything name and the link to it: I'd love my server to have a banner!: http://www.planetminecraft.com/server/- ... 8-beta----

What do you do on your YouTube Channel (eg. Minecraft, DayZ, Vlogs, etc.) (In-depth answers please) Well, it's a KitPvP server!

What graphical products do you require? (Logo, Banner, Intro, etc.) :
I need a banner, please! It's urgent ;-;

In what style do you want said products to be made? And what fonts/colours/shapes/etc. do you want to be used? (In depth answers, or if you want me to make it how I want, just say so ) I want it to look modern, with an art-ish style. I want it to be light/darkish blue or aqua. I want the logo (IlluminatedMC) to eb the main part.

It is easiest to send files and communicate through skype or emails. Please link your skype/email here or PM it to me or just send a request directly to me, Skype: OrganicGamer

My Email is orgofthesand@gmail.com
-
12/19/2015 8:19 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Crafter
Muft
Muft ( http://bit.ly/MUFT_ ). My channel is under construction, i need many things to start but i am still in school, so it's difficult

What do you do on your YouTube Channel (eg. Minecraft, DayZ, Vlogs, etc.) (In-depth answers please)
Multigaming

I need a intro.

In what style do you want said products to be made? And what fonts/colours/shapes/etc. do you want to be used? (In depth answers, or if you want me to make it how I want, just say so )
Black and grey

It is easiest to send files and communicate through skype or emails. Please link your skype/email here or PM it to me or just send a request directly to me, Skype: TheMCManiacZ Email: disruptivefart@gmail.com
My Email : vorgenbox@outlook.fr

If you want, this is my logo (png):
11/15/2015 5:05 am
Muft
deleted
10/04/2015 5:13 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer
NinjaSkillzFTW
- My YouTube Chanel is: NinjaSkillzFTW

- I barely started it so I haven't done anything, I need some friends to start with though

- a new banner because my skin is outdated in that one, and a YouTube profile picture

- My skin is based of a anime show( Sword art online) I have the coat of kirito(wondering if you watched it before) The banner and profile pic are up to you, but just look up my mine craft character to see it( I would also like my mine craft character in both the pic and banner

- my email is "Ninjaskillzftwmc@gmail.com"

So overall the designs are up to you( if you need to find my skin this is it: http://www.needcoolshoes.com/skin/u4X8b ... illzftwsao
10/04/2015 7:27 am
disruptivexfart
Hey everyone, I am sorry but for now I am just taking a break. School holidays have ended and I need to dedicate myself to my school work, so I won't be making anyones stuff for a while. I won't remove this post but just know that I won't be making anyones stuff for a while, unless if i have some spare time. Thankyou for understanding!
09/25/2015 7:00 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
StrykerGames
Stryker Games, you can currently find me on YouTube.

On my channel, as of now (I just started 2 weeks ago) I play Minecraft Maps, Modded Survival, and mod reviews. I plan to play other games in the future.

Could you make me an intro please?

I'd like you to make it, but like with a black and blue theme, like my logo.
(link to my logo: Logo Link)

Just like some random animation(s) with a theme of black and blue colors, then at the end my logo with the words "Gaming with Stryker" (in black, with this font: Iceland)

It is easiest to send files and communicate through skype or emails. Please link your skype/email here:
My email is legitstrykergames@gmail.com.
09/22/2015 12:46 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
eA Enigma
ExariiZ Clan (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBdeq- ... BAm6TAGc2w)

Call of Duty : BO2 / AW

Logo, Banner, Intro.

Do what you want.

Mail : iron-studio@gmx.fr
09/20/2015 9:16 pm
Level 1 : New Network
Diamond_Fighter1
- Arrow, http://www.youtube.com/c/ItsArrow13 but im changing the name to it soon.

-Minecraft

- Profile picture

In what style do you want said products to be made? And what fonts/colours/shapes/etc. do you want to be used? (In depth answers, or if you want me to make it how I want, just
say so )

So i want my skin in the middle, with a cape, holding a bottle with red liquids in it. I want no text. my ign is Arrw for skin
09/23/2015 7:22 pm
disruptivexfart
Ok, firstly, you didn't provide enough details. Secondly, I don't know if you want your skin as a 3D model, if so, I cannot do that. Thirdly, I dont have your skin anyway, and lastly, you didn't provide your contact detail(s).
09/20/2015 5:23 am
Muft
delete
09/20/2015 4:47 am
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
tomstud12
What is your YouTube/Server/Anything name and the link to it.:
mineghost and website is mineghost.com

What do you do on your YouTube Channel (eg. Minecraft, DayZ, Vlogs, etc.) (In-depth answers please):
need server banner

What graphical products do you require? (Logo, Banner, Intro, etc.) :
banner

In what style do you want said products to be made? And what fonts/colours/shapes/etc. do you want to be used? (In depth answers, or if you want me to make it how I want, just say so ):
-Well would be nice if it was in a theme of the name of the server if not then you can use your creativity and create something awesome for me

It is easiest to send files and communicate through skype or emails. Please link your skype/email here or PM it to me or just send a request directly to me, Skype: TheMCManiacZ Email: tomikstudnickyy@gmail.com
09/20/2015 2:30 am
Level 29 : Expert Warrior
xC17
@disruptivexfart Would you be willing to help with some graphics for a game? (PM me the reply )
09/20/2015 2:26 am
disruptivexfart
tomstud12
disruptivexfartHello Minecrafters! I am creating free stuff (Logos, Banners, Profile Pictures and Intros for YouTube channels, Servers, etc.) If you are in need of a re-branding for your YouTube channel or for your Minecraft Server or anything of the like, I can create stuff for you! The only thing that I want you to do is to subscribe to my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCf6TdWIPu7yPxo6dGypa3LQ

I am only creating stuff in the fashion of how you see them on my Portfolio, mostly 2D items, as I have limited knowledge with making 3D stuff. I cannot animate characters. I am still learning with 2D Motion Graphics so please don't ask for me to make an Intro that is too complicated, you can see my intros made on my Portfolio. I am doing this to spread my channel around, so I will be adding a small watermark somewhere in the product(s). Please do not remove it. If you would like, could you please also link to my channel somewhere and give me credit for creating your stuff, Thankyou!

If you want me to create something for you, please answer these questions! (Post them here on the forum)

-

-

-

-

-

Please expect a wait for me to make your requested stuff. I have school and other commitments (my bday in 2 days ), so please expect a 1 week wait at the most. I work down the posts, so if you post after a bunch of people, expect a wait for me to get to you. You can also leave me added on skype as I will be happy to make you more stuff! Thankyou for reading and make a request! Have a nice day

Do you still do this?

Yes I would have taken the post down if I stopped.
09/19/2015 3:53 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
tomstud12
disruptivexfartHello Minecrafters! I am creating free stuff (Logos, Banners, Profile Pictures and Intros for YouTube channels, Servers, etc.) If you are in need of a re-branding for your YouTube channel or for your Minecraft Server or anything of the like, I can create stuff for you! The only thing that I want you to do is to subscribe to my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCf6TdWIPu7yPxo6dGypa3LQ

-

-

-

-

-

Do you still do this?
09/17/2015 7:19 am
Level 15 : Journeyman Mage
AtomStation
- AtomStation. I'm not really sure if I'm going to do anything with it, but its good to just have it just in case. I'm thinking about starting YouTube.

- Minecraft, FNaF, overall just gaming, really. (No gun games!!!)

- Logo & Banner

- Be creative and do whatever you want! I would appreciate if the colors were white, aqua/cyan, and darkish blue to make it look kinda like water/ice/futuristic-ie if you know what I mean...

My Email is l.atomstation.l@gmail.com and my Skype is xx_atomstation_xx

You don't need to do this, as I actually don't have a channel. But I want a logo just for my profile pic and stuff, so yeah. If you don't wanna do the banner, a logo will do. Thanks!

Also, Happy Birthday!
09/17/2015 4:00 am
disruptivexfart
@Azrath I sent you an email, please reply
09/17/2015 3:42 am
Level 24 : Expert Button Pusher
Azrath

Azrath Realm and Azrath RP, link is on my profile. Azrath RP is still not released but would be nice having a banner for it already!

I need server banner, so you might consider changing this question a bit!

Banner

Make it how you want, I want people who makes thing for me to be rather craeative with what I give them to do rather than saying what I want.

Email you can contact me with: vladozabunov@gmail.com
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome