Making a new 2D Game! Ideas welcome!

WordOut's Avatar WordOut7/23/14 10:19 pm
1 emeralds 321 4
8/4/2014 11:26 am
noahk777's Avatar noahk777
Hi everyone,
I am a programmer and I am starting to make games!
If you have any cool ideas, or story's that could work well in a game I would like to work with you on it and have fun doing it!
If you think that is a cool idea and want to be apart of this please reply below!
Thanks alot!!
WordOut
WordOut
Level 19 : Journeyman Ninja

Create an account or sign in to comment.

08/04/2014 11:26 am
Level 17 : Journeyman Ninja
noahk777
Story: Because of the greed of humans, gods are making the world come to an end and be remade [kinda like that Noah's ark story in the bible] but, they need someone to bring the human race back after desruction. So, the gods host a fighting tornament, and only the winner survives. [In case you haven't realized it would have to be a fighter for this story to work] BTW, if you take my idea, since its a fighter could I be a playable character? You could use my MC skin for the model [ING is noahk777] and my character name would be Captain lol [my youtube channel name]. Also, if you do this, please tell me when its done so I can show it on my youtube channel. Thanks!
08/04/2014 10:38 am
Level 16 : Journeyman Button Pusher
aipoduhfoaifh
I can't code, but if you want I'll make ya some sprites
08/04/2014 10:29 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer
startek ty
The year is 2048, and it is the second time a alien ship has crashed into earth. For all the humans know, it is unsafe. 30 have gone missing today. The leader (the player) decides to fight on earth to save it or to make a ship and fly away with the remaining people (npc).

If he chooses ship, then he flies to outer space to the space station, where the don't need to worry about dieing.

If he chooses to fight, he must make a base out of wood, or other material he can find.

....Thats all I have so far.
08/04/2014 10:24 am
Level 14 : Journeyman Dolphin
CJT157
Hey I could help with this if you would want help making sprites. Also maybe it could be a mix of random games all put together in one adventure.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome