Marvel v.s DC who would win?

SpiderMatty's Avatar SpiderMatty7/22/14 5:57 pm
8/3/2014 5:39 am
SpiderMatty's Avatar SpiderMatty
Two of the biggest super heroes teams? But who would win? I would say Marvel has every power to combat DC but who do you think would win these are few I took notice in.

Hawkeye v.s Green Arrow?

Batman v.s Captain America?

Hulk v.s Superman?

Tell wnhat you think down there?
SpiderMatty
Level 43 : Master Spider Rider

Create an account or sign in to comment.

08/03/2014 5:35 am
SpiderMatty
Bump
07/24/2014 6:29 am
SpiderMatty
Superman would make deadpool call for his mom Deadpool hits superman Superman BURNS HIS FACE OFF CRACKS HIS NECK THEN THROW HIM INTO SPACE!
07/24/2014 6:27 am
SpiderMatty
Umm LittleChaosGaming you know Hawkeye is also trained in martial arts right?
07/24/2014 6:26 am
SpiderMatty
Nobody knows who marvels Wonder-MAN is Not Dc's Wonder-WOMAN!
07/24/2014 4:28 am
Level 16 : Journeyman Architect
LittleChaosGaming
Hawkeye v.s Green Arrow?- Green Arrow he is not just good with a bow but trained in martial arts and they are both probably equally good with a bow but green arrow has the edge with his knowledge of martial arts and he is more of a friendly person whereas hawk eye doesn't work as well with others ; he has been known to work with the avengers but he is more of a solo act.

Batman v.s Captain America?- Batman if he had time to prepare would definitely win.Batman has been able to take down darkseid and superman who are two of the most powerful beings and he is also the greatest detective known to man some people forget this but batman is extremely intelligent and that is his greatest weapon
Captain America is extremely tough and could probably hurt batman quite badly but I don't think he could beat batman even with his shield.

Hulk v.s Superman?- Superman would win quite easily superman is just as strong as the hulk and extremely fast ( some people say he's faster than the flash but he's not) he also has frost breath, X-ray vision and heatvision and is extremely intelligent he beats lex luthor all the time and Lex Luther is the most intelligent man in the DC universe however Kal-L ( superman) is not from this planet and is therefor superior in every way super man could literally fly into the sun until he has enough power to rip the hulk into pieces the hulk is strong but he is far from invincible!

Btw thanks for making this post I'm a bit of a super hero fanboy so I enjoy these match ups
08/03/2014 5:39 am
SpiderMatty
Well Hawkeye is also good in martial arts but not good with others, These are head on with no preparing. And Hulks Gamma can absorb solar I think xD
07/24/2014 4:20 am
Level 64 : High Grandmaster Caveman
The GolemCrafter
Dr.Doom, Dr.Doom would win. end of disscusion.
07/24/2014 4:20 am
Level 38 : Artisan Goblin
Spector
Deadpool would win in all of these
07/24/2014 4:58 am
Level 31 : Artisan Dragonborn
WTFshady
EXCEPT Batman.
07/24/2014 4:16 am
Level 31 : Artisan Dragonborn
WTFshady
Well, DC has Batman. Batman is the best (even though I'm a big fan of Marvel and Spider-Man).
07/24/2014 4:05 am
Level 1 : New Crafter
Darkn3sspawn
Actually superman also dies from brute force or magic. Like when he fought darksied and had is butt handed to him. The battle would rage on for a long time, but in the end game I think hulk would lose, simply because supes has the speed advantage.

Now lets give black bolt some spolight here and see if anyone can beet this man,

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Bolt

This guy can level a city with a whisper. Thats pretty much all of Dc in one fowl swoop. Except for batman...Batman always finds a way.
07/24/2014 3:58 am
Level 57 : Grandmaster Fox
Foxy
There has been an official Hulk vs. Superman comic. Superman won.
07/23/2014 4:34 pm
SpiderMatty
Hulk v.s Doomsday

Bye Doomsday!
07/23/2014 4:08 pm
Level 20 : Expert Zombie
Goku_LSSJ
Superman v.s WONDERMAN
Superman they've fought in the comics and superman always wins
Avengers v.s The Justice League
justice league lol martian and superman and flash? op
5 diffrent alternate Spidermen v.s The Teen Titans
Teen Titans Ravens is a boss
Ultron v.s Brainiac This is a close one Braniac may be able to find Ultrons weakness in time but if ultron ends it quick ultron if not Braniac
07/23/2014 2:24 pm
SpiderMatty
I'm getting comments about how I put bad matches so yeah your right these are better comparisons I think there is only one I got one wrong btw Master1398 I am doing this by mostly the same powers it would not be fair if batman had to avoid all of ironmans weapons.

Superman v.s WONDERMAN

Avengers v.s The Justice League

5 diffrent alternate Spidermen v.s The Teen Titans

Ultron v.s Brainiac
07/24/2014 4:08 am
Level 1 : New Crafter
Darkn3sspawn
Why is wonderwoman going up against supes? He is way to overpowered to be fighting that.

Avengers vs justice league? Will considering how many of the justice league there are... But even with the main 5 or so justice league hulk would mess everyone up but superman I think.

Why 5 alternate spiderman vs teen titans? I dont like that matchup espcially because spiderman is my favorite. He'd be able to handle everyone except for raven and starfire.

Ultron and braniac.... Ultron
07/23/2014 9:17 am
Level 16 : Journeyman Pokemon
TheDarkLuckz
FAKIN DC WILL WIN FAK YAH!
07/23/2014 9:05 am
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
blackhawk077
I personally like Marvel better but we'll see.

Captain America vs Batman: I would lean toward captain America but
a tie none the less.

Hulk vs superman : depends if superman keeps his distance.

Hawkeye vs Greenarrow: I don't know too much about this charexters
So I can't say
07/23/2014 6:57 am
Level 20 : Expert Zombie
Goku_LSSJ
To everyone saying superman would lose to hulk superman can sneeze and make galaxy's dont get me wrong I hate superman wayyy to OP but I seriously theres like 3 superheros who could beat superman
Silver surfer,thor, and flash

I don't care about anime don't bring it up to me
07/23/2014 6:49 am
Level 68 : High Grandmaster Narwhal
sewa101
SpiderMatty8Two of the biggest super heroes teams? But who would win? I would say Marvel has every power to combat DC but who do you think would win these are few I took notice in.

Hawkeye v.s Green Arrow?

Batman v.s Captain America?

Hulk v.s Superman?

Tell wnhat you think down there?

Hawkeye v.s Green Arrow? Not even close. Green Arrow deals with superhumans, Hawkeye is a good marksman, Stan Lee and others cover this in this superhero court of justice thing on youtube.

Batman v.s Captain America? Its close, but captain america takes my vote.

Hulk v.s. Superman...well lets just say Superman was a hero that made it easy on the writers, he has so much he can do. Also I will leave you with this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FLN3dPMyXeg
07/23/2014 6:21 am
Level 9 : Apprentice Modder
Destian_
Hawkeye vs Green Arrow = Hawkeye.

Batman vs Captain America = Captain America. Batman is just a Human with the right equipment. Cap is a super soldier with a nearly indestructible shield.

Hulk vs Superman = Hulk. Even his pants are stronger than Superman

BTW: Comparing Batman vs Captain America is a bit dump:
Batman vs Iron Man is a fair fight
07/24/2014 2:43 am
Level 1 : New Network
Myrian Fyre
HAHA This is great because it would come down to them sitting on the floor throwing wads of money at each other.
07/23/2014 4:57 am
Level 51 : Grandmaster Ladybug
McJackson3180
Super man vs hulk = I like the hulk way more but superman only dies from some super rare space rock
07/23/2014 2:59 am
SpiderMatty
By All means I know about Jean Grey and many more heroes I just put up the ones that I found most notable You can put your own battles too.
07/23/2014 2:51 am
Level 22 : Expert Princess
arlodee
Where's Jean Grey? you only used the overrated characters.
07/22/2014 7:20 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Dragonborn
foeLe
zoossrocksHulk v.s Superman? Hulk = Hulk has an amazing regeneration factor somewhat like wolverine and can only be killed when in human/Banner form so he would just tear superman in half.

I hate to be the guy that refers to all these new-gen movies like The Avengers, but in the movie, Banner says even in human form, he probably still can't die.

<I put a bullet in my mouth, and the other guy spit it right back out.>
07/22/2014 7:00 pm
SpiderMatty
I think that Captain America would win against batman he is more has more durbility strength and a badass sheild Batman has duribilty slight strenght gagets and extreme anger plus he hurts his throat alot.
07/22/2014 6:22 pm
Level 14 : Journeyman Warrior
ValleyDew
Hawkeye v.s Green Arrow? Tie mabye.

Batman v.s Captain America? Captain America.

Hulk v.s Superman? Superman mabye or tie.
07/22/2014 6:18 pm
Level 17 : Journeyman Narwhal
KansasCityGirl
HawkEye

Honestly BATMAN!

Hulk. DUH
07/22/2014 6:16 pm
Level 27 : Expert Toast
zoossrocks
Hawkeye v.s Green Arrow? Tie = Just whoever shoots first wins.

Batman v.s Captain America? Batman = Batman is purely trained to destroy scum, Cap just is a guy on super steroids.

Hulk v.s Superman? Hulk = Hulk has an amazing regeneration factor somewhat like wolverine and can only be killed when in human/Banner form so he would just tear superman in half.

Honestly you didn't get the best matches, I mean like that first one. Nobody really cares about either of those too.
07/22/2014 6:15 pm
SpiderMatty
I agree
07/22/2014 6:07 pm
Level 27 : Expert Dragonborn
iSayCr4pAlot
Hawkeye vs Green Arrow = Hawkeye.

Batman vs Captain America = Captain America

Hulk vs Superman = Tie
Planet Minecraft

Website