MasonCraft.com recruiting staff

edget2000's Avatar edget20004/24/14 5:16 pm
1 emeralds 177 6
4/24/2014 7:42 pm
MCMasonCraft's Avatar MCMasonCraft
Hi I'm edget2000 Head-Admin on MasonCraft based in the UK. We are currently looking for new staff members on our server
Requirements
Skype(optional)
IGN
(2)Admin
(5)Moderator
(3)train-Moderator
(1)Developer
(4)Helper

Give all the information below with a paragraph or two about your experience on recent servers with extra information such as:
Command knowledge.
Complex Command knowledge.
Maturity level

Thank you, yours sincerely
edget2000
edget2000
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

04/24/2014 7:42 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
MCMasonCraft
Hi Guys im the owner of the server we will look into your applications
04/24/2014 6:44 pm
Level 11 : Journeyman Architect
Rippy0222
Age 13
Name jason
Skype(optional) mojas5
IGN Rippy0222
Location california
position you want: developer head dev
1st i can do all perms setup all plugins next i can code!!!!!!!!!!!! i will make custom plugins for you this is not a long app but skype me thanks for me info
04/24/2014 6:37 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
WanderingFool11
Name: Marino Matthews
IGN: MarinoTheTook
Location/Timezone: Saint Petersburg, FL, Eastern Standard Time (US and Canada)
Desired Position: Developer (Preferably Head Developer)

Why should you chose me?
Paragraphs are in order, first is recent server experience, next is what I can bring

I have been playing Minecraft since Beta 1.8! I began hosting my own server in 1.2, and evolved into a CraftBukkit server in 1.2.5! I have hosted it on and off through fazes of public, private, minigame, freebuild, faction, vanilla, and modded. I was an owner on Archer Craft, a small CraftBukkit server hosted in 1.4, but closed due to server owner incompetence. I have been accepted as an Admin, on a extremely cool private server. It's a 1:1500 model of the Earth that some guy made, and they transformed it into a full on faction server. A donation is required to get on. I am a donator on many servers if that counts for anything.

I can bring many things to the table. To start, I have become extremely gifted with plugins. I have learned most commands in WorldEdit, Essentials, WorldGuard, Citizens, HeadHunters, Factions, Donation and BuyCraft and many more. I am a pretty good builder, but don't dare to classify myself as gifted, for I am not. I am really good at handling tight situations, and know how to investigate to server rumors. I relate to players a lot, and love to talk to people. I can speak very well, and type fluently very fast to respond to urgent situations.

I think I belong as a Head Developer on MasonCraft. I can bring plugin expertise, as well as players, and good building! I hope you consider me for this position!
04/24/2014 6:18 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Network
[warhead750]
Name: Vince Nguyen
IGN: Warlord750
position you want: Admin or Mod

experiences: In my 4 years of playing Minecraft I have gained many experiences with servers , and the community . I've been Admin on many server types some including KitPvP , Factions , Towny , and SMP . My command knowledge is very high , I know all of the Essentials commands , and I learn commands very easily . When it comes to my maturity I would put myself in between the 8.5-9 , If someone were abusing members , staff , or related I would give them a warning . If the threats continue I will notify the owner or co-owner if I can ban them . If their not online I will tempban the player .I also have a youtube channel with 834 subs which I will be happy to promote your server with .
04/24/2014 6:17 pm
Level 12 : Journeyman Explorer
XxGman21104xX
Age 10
Name Gavin
IGN gman21104
Location USA
position you want Admin
extra: Hi
Click to reveal
As you can see, I have a great sense of humor
04/24/2014 6:08 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
dariansteven
Name: Darian Richter
Skype(optional):darianstevenminecraft
IGN: dariansteven
position you want: Admin because i'm awesome... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Hello edget2000! I have had lots of experience on vanilla servers as a mod, admin, head admin, co-owner AND i substituted the owner on a server once. My command knowledge is certainly not the best, but i will be able to help with stuff dealing with factions ಠ╭╮ಠ. I am good with keeping large and small crowds under control. I am also an experienced builder﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿. When it comes to my maturity level on a scale of 1/10, i fall in between the 7 and 8 mark. I would be honored to work for this server since I've recently quit several of my jobs. Thanks!
( i also am willing to set up a youtube channel for the server)
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome