~McBlazedCraft~ {Recruiting Staff!!!}

ImABrotato's Avatar ImABrotato8/1/14 11:26 am
1 emeralds 247 9
8/1/2014 3:32 pm
DuskRaine's Avatar DuskRaine
Blazed Craft is an All Factions Server. Detecated to Factions only and nothing else. Giving minecraft players the Best Faction Experiance they will get. Although a good server will always need a good staff which is why we are now Recruiting staff members. The ranks Avalible are (Admin,Mod,Co-Owner,builder and Helpers) To apply Fill in The Fourm bellow depending on your Choice of StaffRank. We are looking only for mature staff members that are active
IGN:
Why should we choose you?
Previous Server Admin Rank?
How would you handle a player breaking the rules:
Maturity Level:
Willing to be on server 6 days a week:
Trustworthy Level:
How would you handle a staff member Abusing his powers:
Why should I choose you:
Why do we need you:
Post Pictures of your previous builds:
Active Level (how many days a week can you be on):
Active Level?:
*You must be active weekly*
*Maturity Level?:

We Are Reading all Submited Fourms
ImABrotato
Level 13 : Journeyman Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

08/01/2014 3:32 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Artist
DuskRaine
~Admin,Mod~
Full Name: Mateo Luri
IGN: MeowMeowNarwal
Why should we choose you? I am a great admin and I am very friendly to other players. I can make the server fun while still enforcing the rules. I do not tolerate disrespect.
Previous Server Admin Rank? Co-Owner on my friends server
How would you handle a player breaking the rules: Warn, Kick, Ban, Mute if chat related
Maturity Level: 8
08/01/2014 3:25 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
JanellenTy
~Helper~
Name:Janelle
IGN: JanellenTy
DO you like helping players: Yes I LOVE helping others!!
Active Level?: Play At LEAST 5 Days a week
*You must be active weekly*
*Maturity Level?: 1-10 8
08/01/2014 1:40 pm
Level 1 : New Network
TheKingRileyIV
~Co-Owner~

Name:
Riley

IGN:
TheKingRileyIV

Maturity Level:
8.5 like to mess around and have fun with the players.

Willing to be on server 6 days a week:
I will be on atleast 6 days a week for 5-12 hours.

Trustworthy Level: 10

How would you handle a staff member Abusing his powers:
I would demote him as soon as I saw then I would contact you about so me and you could discuss what had happend while you where not online and as what I saw.

Why should I choose you:
I don't allow people to break the rules. I don't tolerate disrespecting or being racist/homophobic.Neither do i tolerate Hackers, Glitcher's or DDos threats! Although Vulgar language is allowed i will keep keep chat clean from anything crossing the line. I will be online 6 hours on a normal day and 12 on a weekend day! I will dedicate all my spare time one the server for helping, this also regards on the forums. In my opinion staff abuse is unacceptable, i really hate such staff and i will do something about it if i see it happen at any times. As myself I'm pretty much that goody two shoes person. Follow all the rules help enforce them (Even when I'm not an admin) and when possible try to become friends with all staff from owner to mods in training. I will help by being on as much as possible and by enforcing rules most commonly broken. I will calm people down when mad and make them feel better when sad.I will also help enforce all rules. I believe I can bring many thing to the staff, just give me a chance. I am applying as I would like to contribute to the server and team, I believe that I would be a good addition in getting rid of spammers, solving problems and answering the many queries that are asked. I am an fairly active individual and I answer all questions which are asked and appropriate if a player needs assistance, report rule-breakers as soon I see them and try to promote myself as an approachable and friendly individual.
08/01/2014 1:21 pm
Level 11 : Journeyman Architect
Nexutron
Applying for: (Preferably) Co-Owner , Admin, Mod, Helper, anything you think I should be.

Name: Ryan.

IGN: Nexutron.

Maturity Level: Well, on a scale of 1 to 10, nine or a ten. I don't really enjoy messing around, I behave well, respect all members, I use Proper grammar, I do not use inappropriate words nor builds, I don't Troll, and I will help the Server as much as possible.

Willing to be on server 6 days a week: Yes. Although on Tuesday I'm a bit busy with some things.

Trustworthy Level: I am very Trusted. I have been staff on many other Servers and look forward to being one on here.

How would you handle a staff member Abusing his powers: I would tell them to stop, tell them that Abusing their powers is not tolerated with on this Server, I have a little discussion with him, finish it with, "You will be Demoted if you don't stop, and hope that you won't do it again." I make sure he says, "I vow, to never, ever, abuse my powers again" and then say, "Thank you for your time." I apologize to the Player(s) he abused and make it up to them some how, and then just go on with my Day. If he continues to Abuse, I will say, "Last Strike. You're demoted." And no matter how hard he Rages, or Cries, or whatever, that is final. He's Demoted. As of we can not trust him as a Staff Member this high of a Rank.

Why should I choose you: Well, I am an Active Staff Member, I'm responsible, I ave Great Ideas, I don't abuse my powers, I am not Power hungry, I have had a lot of past experience, I know how to operate many plugins, I know how to use PermissionsEx, and Groupmanager, I act like a Mature Leader, I use correct grammar so player can understand me, I won't use my powers without permission from the Owner, I Welcome the New players and make sure they read the rules, I am not a Bossy Person who looks down on everyone, I obey the rules, I agree to all circumstances I may be put under for this Rank, I take Demotion well if you agree that I should be demoted, I work hard, I love helping the players, I take great caution into my decisions,I don't Discriminate players, and finally, I know what I am doing.
08/01/2014 1:06 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Hunter
Aarnini45555
May I ask when shall the staff be picked?
08/01/2014 11:48 am
Level 7 : Apprentice Hunter
Aarnini45555
~Admin,Mod,Co-Owner~

Full Name: Aaron Grant

IGN: Aarnini45555, Will be changing to AarniniPvP.

Why should we choose you? I am not only a good person but a good staff member, I am mature, responsible, and I can handle servers. I am experienced with all sorts of plugins and building. I know whats, what, and Who's, Who. I will be a very good asset to your staff.

What should I do if a staff member was abusing? I would demote them until I could consult with a higher rank with me.

Previous Server Admin Rank? I have been a Moderator on the Popular servers Hypixel and TheArchon. I have previously owned 3 servers that made $3500 in cash so I was very succesful. I have been staff on all types of servers and I am very experienced.

How would you handle a player breaking the rules: Well it would all depend on which rule he broke. If he had hacked I would usually Temp-Ban for 7 days or Perm-Ban. But if he spammed, etc. I would give him 3 warnings and if he broke them all I would Mute him for 30 mins or Tempban for 1 day.

I can be on 4-5 hours 6 days a week minimum.

Maturity Level: 9/10
Trustworthy Level: 10/10

Skype: Sadly I was recently banned from skype by my parents. LONG STORY :/
Thanks for reading!

-Aarnini45555
08/01/2014 11:46 am
Level 16 : Journeyman Toast
BigLogs
~Co-Owner~
Name: Logan

IGN: LOLxxGamer

Maturity Level: I don't like rating out of 10 because I think that's bias. I am a very mature person and I am able to be a humorous person to all players when needed.

Willing to be on server 6 days a week: I am willing to be on 6 days a week.

Trustworthy Level: I am very trustworthy in my opinion, but you are the only one that chooses to trust me or not.

How would you handle a staff member Abusing his powers: I would demote them to default until I consult with you whether they keep that position or not. I would always do things with your consult or permission.

Why should I choose you: You should choose me because I am very talented with plugins. I have been trying to do some coding with plugins, so if you need a very simple plugin then I can probably help. I am also very good at building. I have built many spawns for my server. I have had a server in the past, but it is not being used right now. I am also good with advertising. So if you need players I can advertise on many websites. I can also make you a website if needed.
08/01/2014 11:39 am
Level 21 : Expert Network
AwakenedRelic75 Mods
~Co-Owner~
Name: James
IGN: AwesomeDino04
Maturity Level: 8/10
Willing to be on server 6 days a week: Yea I promise
Trustworthy Level: 8/10
How would you handle a staff member Abusing his powers: Deop him and move him to default or ban him.
Why should I choose you: I am a trustworthy companion and I can monitor the server for you so you dont have to worry about checking console! if you want I can go undercover as a default member and spy on everyones movements, when it comes to DDos's and stuff I will either reveal my place or ban him/her still as a member
08/01/2014 11:38 am
Level 1 : New Miner
Rich2002
Hey, I would like to apply (sry my name is kinda kiddish made this 3 years ago, now im 13)
~Admin,Mod~
Full Name: Richard Heit
IGN: SwagDiary
Why should we choose you? I am experienced, owned my own server been admin on very popular server
Previous Server Admin Rank? admin on mcnnetwork.co (now ex-admin)
How would you handle a player breaking the rules: i would warn, then kick, then ban the player and make sure that the damage he dealt if there is any will be cleared up and that the problem will be resolved and back to normal
Maturity Level: 8.5 out of 10 (i can improve and take it very seriously on this server)
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome