McHipster (paid job)

KingAsiimov's Avatar KingAsiimov3/29/15 6:51 am
4/2/2015 8:48 pm
AprilMalfoy271's Avatar AprilMalfoy271
McHipster

Looking for Builders, Moderators, Support Team and much more!

Hey Guys. McHipster staff here! We just started our brand new company that provides hosting, build team , plugin coding team, skin making team and much more! Obviously we couldnt do it for our own , that's why we need YOU !!!!!!
(CEO/FOUNDER) There is only one founder right now and it will most likely stay that way.

(Co-Founder/CFO) There is not a high chance of you getting Co-Founder on your first day of applying but you are more then welcome to try.

(Developer) If you know Java and other types of code then I suggest you apply for Developer it is a good rank on McHipster! You will be working on the McHipsterCoding Team!

(Skins) Do you think you have what it takes to be a skin designer? If you apply for this, you'll be able to work on McHipsterSkins!

(Support Team) If you are a very social person then this rank is for you! you will be managing the different mini games and helping to keep everyone happy!

FORMAT :

Name:
IGN:(*)
Age[Sorry but we REQUIRE you to be at least 13]:(*)
Past-Experience:(*)
Current-Skills:(*)
Past or Current positions on other servers:(*)
Why should we pick you?:(*)
Why do you want to join our team?:(*)
What is your timezone?:
How many hours per day/week can you be on the server active?:(*)
Links to photos of past builds or projects please put here:
Anything extra:

GOOD LUCK !
KingAsiimov
Level 47 : Master Architect

Create an account or sign in to comment.

04/02/2015 8:48 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
AprilMalfoy271
Name:April
IGN:Slatz1236
Past experience:don't have any but I am bubbly and like to make sure people are happy
Current skills: I would be in the support team because I am a happy and bubbly person
Past or current positions: I have signed up for some but haven't heard back but I would lvd to work with al of you
Why do you want to be part of the team: Because it is a fun way be friendly and not let people judge you on looks but of nice ness and skill
What time zone:Eastern
How many hours for a day/week:Don't know sorry I would be on as much as i can
Why should we pick you: You should pick me because I am friendly and will help with whatever anyone needs help with. I will be kind to everyone and I will make sure everyone is having a good time.
Hugs,April
04/02/2015 8:44 pm
AprilMalfoy271
IGN:Slatz1236
Past experience:don't have any but I am bubbly and like to make sure people are happy
Current skills: I would be in the support team because I am a happy and bubbly person
Past or current positions: I have signed up for some but haven't heard back but I would lvd to work with al of you
Why do you want to be part of the team: Because it is a fun way be friendly and not let people judge you on looks but of nice ness and skill
What time zone:Eastern
How many hours for a day/week:Don't know sorry I would be on as much as i can
Why should we pick you: You should pick me because I am friendly and will help with whatever anyone needs help with. I will be kind to everyone and I will make sure everyone is having a good time.
Hugs,April
04/02/2015 5:03 pm
Alpacalypse
Name: Call me Alpacas
IGN:(*) ManyAlpacas0_0
Age[Sorry but we REQUIRE you to be at least 13]:(*) 12 but I am close to 13 and i look/ sound 13
Past-Experience:(*) Editing (which is what I want to do)
Current-Skills:(*) Editing (which I am applying for, I want to make you guys a trailer)
Past or Current positions on other servers:(*) Youtuber, trial mod, and op
Why should we pick you?:(*) I am dedicated, will work for free, and yep
Why do you want to join our team?:(*) Cause you guys seem chill
What is your timezone?: Anytime works, but UK time. I stay up late
How many hours per day/week can you be on the server active?:(*) 5 hours per day
Anything extra:
04/02/2015 4:33 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Miner
luis9320
IGN: luis9320
Past-Experience: non because no one want to take in rookies, can you please be the first to give me a chance.
Current-Skills:(*) Working IRL with a paying job
Past or Current positions on other servers:(*) non
Why do you want to join our team?: Because i can, can i
What is your timezone?: EST
How many hours per day/week can you be on the server active?:(*) Depends
Why should we pick you?: In 1984 the NBA Drafted, Houston took Hakeem Olajuwon first pick, second pick is Portland drafted Sam Bowie and third pick was the Bulls and they pick Michael Jordan they won 6 NBA champion and NBA final MVP and so on don't be Portland.
04/01/2015 12:26 am
an120633
Name: Andrew
IGN:(*)XxAndrewCraftxX
Age[Sorry but we REQUIRE you to be at least 13]:(*)16
Past-Experience:(*)I have made a few plugins/mods for clients for there server
Current-Skills:(*)C# and some of java I am a very mature and like to help people
Past or Current positions on other servers:(*)I own and run a forge server
Why should we pick you?:(*) I am a hard working employee and am well at working with people
Why do you want to join our team?:(*)It will give me something to do and will probably will be a fun experience
What is your timezone?:(UTC-06:00)
How many hours per day/week can you be on the server active?:(*)8-10 more depending on the day
Links to photos of past builds or projects please put here: http://imgur.com/COdt92z
I have a lot more pictures but i would have to find them

Anything extra:

I would like to be moderator/any kind of helper i can do almost anything I will keep your server up and in order with helping anyone that needs help they have problems i will have answers!
04/01/2015 12:25 am
Level 57 : Grandmaster Fox
Foxy
did anyone else read this as if it was a McDonald's product?
sorry just had to say that
03/31/2015 9:31 pm
Level 48 : Master Nerd
minecraft_guy228
I would like to apply for the support team. I also do quite a bit of programming, but no Java, however I could work on the website. I'm skilled with HTML and CSS.

Name: Matt
IGN:(*) minecraft_guy228
Age[Sorry but we REQUIRE you to be at least 13]:(*)15
Past-Experience:(*)I've been staff on a few servers in the past. For coding I've made a couple games with friends and also have made a site.
Current-Skills:(*) Managing, Programming, comedy
Past or Current positions on other servers:(*) Used to own a server, co-owner, admin, Head-mod, mod.
Why should we pick you?:(*) I'm very responsible and I'm very sociable which would make me a good fit for support. I'm good with programming, so I can work on the site if you want. I can learn Java, however, it will take a while.
Why do you want to join our team?:(*) It seems like a fun thing to do and I feel like this company has potential.
What is your timezone?: CST (-6:00)
How many hours per day/week can you be on the server active?:(*) I should be on daily for at least 3 hours.
Links to photos of past builds or projects please put here: (Insert lolcat here)
Anything extra: Thank you for reading this and please consider me for a spot in your company!
03/29/2015 8:02 am
TheCookieAddict
Name:Joshua Fowler
IGN:(*)BioBombPvPs
Age[Sorry but we REQUIRE you to be at least 13]:(*)13
Past-Experience:(*)I always have fresh new ideas for how to improve service.
Current-Skills:(*)Very sociable and know how to command the chain of power.
Past or Current positions on other servers:(*)Mod
Why should we pick you?:(*)I will help the company and be fully co-operative with the staff and will tak into account everything they say excluding things of absurdity.
Why do you want to join our team?:(*)I need a fresh start and I see a bright future for this company.
What is your timezone?:GMT
How many hours per day/week can you be on the server active?:(*)Weekdays:2-3 hours, Weekends:5-7
Anything extra:I cannot add anything but to say I hope you choose me for the co-founder of a soon to be successful company or to just do good service for the public as part of support team.

GOOD LUCK !
03/29/2015 7:38 am
KingAsiimov
The official website is now available : http://www.McHipster.strikingly.com
03/29/2015 7:08 am
MightyMurphy
Building or customer support. Would you like to add me on Skype?
03/29/2015 7:19 am
KingAsiimov
Accepted, please add chuah.jun.sean on skype! Nick : MrDiamondGolem
03/29/2015 7:01 am
MightyMurphy
Name: George
IGN:(*) MightyMurphy
Age[Sorry but we REQUIRE you to be at least 13]:(*) 15
Past-Experience:(*) I haven't had much experience but I have been staff on a few servers if that makes any difference.
Current-Skills:(*) I am good at building and my social skills are great. Iam very mature and I know how to treat people.
Past or Current positions on other servers:(*) Helper.
Why should we pick you?:(*) You should pick me because I am very mature and I know how to treat people in all sorts of situations.
Why do you want to join our team?:(*) I think it could be a good experience for me.
What is your timezone?: GMT
How many hours per day/week can you be on the server active?:(*) 1-2 hours a day.
Anything extra: I look forward to giving it a go!
03/29/2015 7:07 am
KingAsiimov
Hi there that is some good application you have! Which one would you be suited for ? Building? Coding? Skins or Customer Support?
03/29/2015 6:54 am
KingAsiimov
McHipsterSkins : http://www.McHipsterSkins.tk (AVAILABLE)

McHipsterBuilds : http://www.McHipsterBuilds.tk (AVAILABLE)

McHipsterHost : http://www.McHipsterHosts.tk (CURRENTLY BEING MADE)

McHipsterCode : http://www.McHipsterCode.tk (CURRENTLY BEING MADE)

McHipsterSubdomain : http://www.McHipsterSub.tk (CURRENTLY BEING MADE)
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome