MCPE Mega Walls Beta Testing Open!

TheShermanTanker's Avatar TheShermanTanker7/22/16 12:01 am
1 emeralds 837
MCPE Mega Walls on our server is now out for beta testing! 60 slots left [Reply here if you want to be one, you have to put up with only 1 class for now as slime is almost finished]

Here is MCPE Mega Walls info if you wanted to know...

Me and my friend have been making the game Mega Walls for PE and this is our idea. We are now waiting an owner of an mcpe minigame server to add this game to their server!

Disclaimer: We do not claim any credit for this minigame for PE although we created it as hypixel has created this on their PC server already, but we made this for MCPE. None of the original hypixel Mega Walls ideas were copied here, only the concept, and we only made this for MCPE.

Description: 60 Players fight each other in a deadly battle. Destroy your enemy's creeper to stop them from respawning. Coordinate with your team, eradicate your enemies, and be the last one standing!

How to play: There will be 60 players maximum with 15 on each team max. and you are given 14mins [PE takes longer than PC] to to mine for ores for armour. Diamonds are at the center of the map on a tower. Each team has a Creeper with 750 health [325 Hearts] and as long as the creeper is alive you can still respawn. You get about 40+ coins for kills and assists and for final kills and assists you get 60+ coins while you get 3 coins for every 4 damage [2 Hearts] you do to a creeper. The Creeper can shoot ghast fireballs at attacking enemy players. and will defend itself with one of these 3 attacks:
Fury: Explode like a normal creeper dealing 8 Hearts True damage [Ignores Armour]
Firestorm: Sets itself on fire [It wont take damage for this] and explode setting enemies on fire
Cyclone: Summons a a tornado made out of gunpowder dealing 14 untrue damage [Armour reduces damage] to players in the tornado

Also at half hp [325] it bocomes a charged creeper to mimic the wither shield in PC

Each player will have 2 rows of hearts [20 Hearts or 40 health whichever way you want to call it] and can select kits to play the game with. At the moment only 4 but soon there will be more. The experience bar will be your energy bar and you get energy hitting people. When at 100 you can use your special ability and besides the kit and ability each class will have two combat enhancing skills and one gathering talent. They are in 3 groups of classes: Normal, Hero and Reaper:

Normal:

Slime
Coming Soon!

Coming Soon!

Hero Classes [Costs 14000 Coins To unlock each]:
Coming Soon!

Reaper Classes [Generally the op classes so each cost 30000 coins] :

Coming Soon!

Maps:

Right now there is only one map: Midas but if you want to add this to your server you can make your own maps

[I dont know how to post screenshots]

Anyway, Enjoy!

Oh yeah by the way this is a free idea for mcpe minigame servers up for grabs not a game we will own on our server repeat we will not release this its an idea up for grabs (However we will test this game on a private server to ensure that it works and no one rages at us for making his mega walls on his server malfunction and accusing us of making an idea that does not work)
Trivia:
The creeper used to have 500 health

EDIT: If you used this on your server send me the ip please
EDIT 2: 60 beta tester slots, come join!
EDIT 3: comments needed!
TheShermanTanker
Level 1 : New Miner