MCSurvival Builder Request

Creepy_Crawlers's Avatar Creepy_Crawlers4/24/15 8:03 pm
4/25/2015 7:52 pm
360Gamerz's Avatar 360Gamerz
We are a new server, Just starting out. We plan to jump to a BungeeCord and have a plots server, Hub, and Towny server. Maybe add Factions. I need 2-4 amazing builders who do not care to build on flat land or build with the landscape provided. I will have a build site for all of you to build on, including the application provided below. Please fill this application out with great detail or you won't be accepted to be a builder in trial. This means you would need to stay on the server a while so we could get the spawns built and finished and ready for opening. If you win, I will give you a set of guidelines, rules, and buildings we need in the spawns. One or two might be in the air with some mountains around it, etc. Those kind of guidelines. Copy everything below this line and fill it out with detail or I won't consider you to build. Remember, you will have perks and prizes for building amazing builds.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In-Game Name:

Why you would like to build for MCSurvival:

Why do you think you are better then others:

What skills do you hold:

Could you follow rules, guidelines and directions correctly:

Any Additional Information you would like to add:
Creepy_Crawlers
Level 1 : New Miner