MINDCACK LIKE SERVER LOOKING FOR MEMBERS

jkbates01's Avatar jkbates017/30/14 2:36 pm
1 emeralds 349 9
7/31/2014 2:48 pm
tripeXgator's Avatar tripeXgator
Hey, I've been a big Mindcrack fan for a very long time. i really enjoy watching vintage beef, and this made me want to make a mindcrack server. it would be pure vanilla, 24/7 15 slots and lag free! would u like to play mindcrack on my server with me? if so please apply in this format below, i would like to play with a mature group, at least be over the age of 13.

Minecraft name:
redstone skill:
building skill:
about yourself:

ill get back to u as a soon as i can!
jkbates01
Level 5 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/30/2014 10:52 pm
Level 1 : New Network
ServerCreations
Minecraft name: pepsi72

Why do u want to play mindcrack?: OMG, i have been i giant fan of MindCrack ever scinc the first FTB, i even made a server on the CrackPack, my favorite members are VinntageBeef, GennyB, Guude, Etho, SethBling, Zestiu!

redstone skill: I love redstone and i am pretty damn good at it, the firt minecraft video i saw was Seth doing redstone ever scine then i just made and made stuff!

building skill: Well i had three servers and build a lot of nice work on them i would be more then happy to help out in any way from building to permissions to plugins!!!

about yourself: Well i am very mature and smart, I love to build in minecraft i could do it for hours i love to set up premissions and plugings even tho the server is vinnila i can play all day and help anyway I can I just want a server to become awesome have u ever heard of creeper sweden i am whit listed on it but dont play anymore cuz they got into staff and like it got hectic!
07/30/2014 10:25 pm
Level 10 : Journeyman Miner
minebreaker
Minecraft name: Numba36
Why do u want to play mindcrack?: i love watching the guys play I've always been intrigued and i would love to have a community like that.
redstone skill: dont have much but i do what i can 3/10
building skill: i'm not a bdoubleo but i am pretty good 7/10
about yourself: i've been playing minecraft since the day it came out and i love to experience new things i also like sports its just my preference
07/30/2014 10:22 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
xo3app
Minecraft name: xo3app
Why do you want to play mindcrack?: I would love to be on a server where I can hang out with people, build some amazing builds and just have fun. I love survival and normally play singleplayer but also some multiplayer survival. Ive been playing minecraft close to 5 years now and I think I will make a great addition to your server.
Redstone skill: 4/10
Building skill: 8/10
About yourself: I love hanging out with friends, playing all kinds of sports and Im a really friendly guy that is easy to get along with.. I have no trouble making friends and I want to play minecraft the way its supposed to played. With friends.

Thanks for reading and I hope you consider me-xo3app
07/30/2014 8:52 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Miner
NoahCraftWTF
Minecraft name: noah13245768
Why do u want to play mindcrack?: because I love to play survival and build and socialize while playing the good game of minecraft once I get on that server I will go get wood go make a pick and go mining because I'm really good at finding resources. I find diamonds In less than like 5 minutes no joke and I actually own my own Mindcrack server and I usually have 5-10 players active on weekend and 4-5 on weekdays so I know what I'm doing and I have a lot of experience being in survival.
redstone skill: I think i'm pretty good but not the best I would like to improve that's for sure
building skill: I find myself 7/10 in building I have built a big big arena and I looked awesome all in survival.
about yourself: I'm 14 I live in Canada eh, I have a good sense of humor and I am never mean and always positive if someone needs help building or decorating i'm there I think im good for your server because you will have a blast when I'm on

Contact me on Skype if accepted or just reply to this comment
noahpreyos <---- Skype
07/30/2014 8:42 pm
Level 1 : New Network
CreepyNinjaX
Minecraft name: thebestking64
Why do u want to play mindcrack?: Because I'm looking for that type of a server for a long time
redstone skill: 4/10
building skill: 8/10
about yourself: I'm a crazy guy that wants to be a popular youtuber
07/30/2014 8:35 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Engineer
Bmosley996
Minecraft name:Bmosley996
Why do u want to play mindcrack?: I really like smp servers and would love to play in a small community!
redstone skill: 7/10
building skill: 8/10
about yourself: I am a pretty chill guy and love playing videogames. I am going to college to be a computer scientist.
07/30/2014 2:49 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
tripeXgator
Minecraft name:tripleXgator
Why do u want to play mindcrack?: its really fun and I love playing with new people
redstone skill:2/10
building skill:8/10
about yourself: I play football and soccer foe my high school
07/30/2014 3:03 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Miner
jkbates01
ip: 75.127.12.41:25565 u should be on whitelist
07/31/2014 2:48 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
tripeXgator
I just tried to get on and it said I was not white listed my name is tripleXgator can you mabe try again?
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome