Mindcrack like Server,Latest Snapshots, Growing World Border

Tavvy's Avatar Tavvy8/15/14 11:00 pm
1 emeralds 1.5k 44
9/14/2014 4:49 pm
capeau123's Avatar capeau123
Hi all,

I have made a Mindcrack like server that runs in the snapshots. This will be the 3rd season of the server and we have a small community already built up but we are looking for new members to expand. For season 3 of Potato Punch (Our in house name for the server) we will have a world border that slowly expands and we can always vote to add new features. To join all you have to do is fill out the questions below and if you are accepted you will be whitelisted and given the ip.

Timezone:
Email (Recommended):
Why would you like to join:
Why should we pick you:
Will you record and post on youtube?(not needed):
Would you be prepared to do collaborations with others who record on youtube?:
Do you watch Mindcrack(if so who):

Rate yourself:
Redstone:
Creativity:
Building Skill:
Maturity:
Tavvy
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

09/14/2014 4:49 pm
capeau123
IGN: capeau123
Timezone: Pacific Coastal
Youtube (recommended): Agent_bacon23
Email (Recommended):
Why would you like to join: I need a good survival server to play on
Why should we pick you: I am a great builder and redstoner and love to help out
Will you record and post on youtube?(not needed): Maybe...
Would you be prepared to do collaborations with others who record on youtube?: Yes... anytime
Do you watch Mindcrack(if so who): BDubs, GenerickB and sethbling

Rate yourself:
Redstone: 7/10
Creativity: 8/10
Building Skill: 9/10
Maturity: 8/10

I know i might be making myslef seem awesome... But whatta u gonna do xD
09/14/2014 4:03 pm
ZambiPigman810
Am I accepted?
09/13/2014 11:30 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
Amplified
IGN: ssbbpeople
Timezone: Central (USA&Canada)
Youtube (recommended): ThePoptropicaGuide
Email (Recommended): mcserverfeed321@gmail.com
Why would you like to join: I LOVE servers like mindcrack mainly because its community based and town building is always fun also vanilla with no grief!
Why should we pick you: I am a very talented builder on minecraft and i can probably make any redstone contraptions which might help
Will you record and post on youtube?(not needed): Yes i will but maybe not dailey
Would you be prepared to do collaborations with others who record on youtube?: Yes i will be prepared
Do you watch Mindcrack(if so who): SethBling & GuudeBoulderFist

Rate yourself: (Out of 5)
Redstone: 3-4
Creativity: 5
Building Skill: 4
Maturity: 4
09/06/2014 4:34 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Miner
Garnet638
IGN: Garnet638
Timezone: Eastern
Youtube (recommended): ThEndermanAnimations
Email (Recommended): garnet638@gmail.com
Why would you like to join: I love the Mindcrack server, and think I would be of help
Why should we pick you: I am good at redstone, and a huge help overall to other players
Will you record and post on youtube?(not needed): Most likely
Would you be prepared to do collaborations with others who record on youtube?: Yes
Do you watch Mindcrack(if so who): Etho, Docm

Rate yourself: (Out of 5)
Redstone: ****
Creativity: *****
Building Skill: ***
Maturity: ****
08/29/2014 10:39 am
RoyalEmpirePVP

IGN: nicholas_gwinn

Timezone: Eastern Time Zone

Youtube (recommended):
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbfpIX ... dcQ/videos

Email (Recommended): nicholasgwinn96@gmail.com

Why would you like to join: well, i have never joined a white listed server before and I
think it will be a great experience for me!

Why should we pick you: im just a guy that wants to play mindcrack and have fun, theres really no reason to pick me if you guys dont like be but if you do you'll make my day!

Will you record and post on youtube?(not needed): maybe sometimes, most likely if i get bored

Would you be prepared to do collaborations with others who record on youtube?: Yup, i love the ideas of collabs.

Do you watch Mindcrack(if so who): GenerikB

Rate yourself (1-5):

Redstone:2

Creativity:4

Building Skill:2

Maturity: Cant really put a maturity level on myself, lets just say if i do something stupid you have all rights to ban me.
08/29/2014 10:00 am
Level 5 : Apprentice Network
fastgameing361
Name: Jake

IGN: ekul361

Youtube: I do have a youtube account but soon my new computer will be coming for more professional video's so for now I will not record, but in the future I will .

How active are you on Minecraft: Very I could be on around 12 hours a day!

Are you experienced in Minecraft?: Yes I have 4 and a half years of experience with minecraft all round.

Can I trust you?: Well I would say I am very experienced on what makes a good community and that NO.1 in my option is no hacks. I do not use hacks because I was looking for a Vanilla server and to tell the truth that is not vanilla is it?

Why should I choose you?: Lets start what I can offer, I can provide a Drawn logo and a Website Design for only $20. Then I can provide customers to the community I have a few idea's on ways players can donate, this would have to depend on the server and RAM. So you should choose me because of all I can provide and what a great guy I would describe my self, I will help out the server in any way possible.

See you soon!
and thank you for your time.

-Thanks Jake
08/29/2014 7:15 am
Tavvy
bump*
08/28/2014 8:30 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Architect
leopard783
IGN: Legossa
Timezone:
Youtube (recommended): Don't have, And would rather not be publicly broadcasted
Email (Recommended): I do have, will give if accepted
Why would you like to join: Recently the survival server I have played on for 2 years now shut down And I would like to join a new one.
Why should we pick you: I am a experienced builder whom likes playing survival mine craft with others rather then alone. I would most likely log on 1 - 7 times a week and Would love to help with anything on the server. (If you want screenshots on past builds check my account or I can send you more)
Will you record and post on youtube?(not needed): Most likely not. At some point I might though
Would you be prepared to do collaborations with others who record on youtube?: possibly
Do you watch Mindcrack(if so who): Used to watch about all of em, but haven't watched any mindcrack in Awhile.

Rate yourself: 7?
Redstone: 4
Creativity: 8
Building Skill: 7- 9
Maturity: 7
Thank you for Reading!
08/28/2014 8:17 pm
Level 25 : Expert Artist
Jacob72902
am ii aceppted
08/28/2014 7:58 pm
Tavvy
bump*
08/27/2014 12:16 am
Tavvy
bump*
08/26/2014 2:36 pm
Static_
I was accepted to the server a few days ago, but I still haven't received the IP. Could someone please help me out? Thanks!
08/21/2014 11:54 pm
chubkins165
IGN: Chubkins165
Timezone: pacific
Youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9DO0X ... MtMGAAgr_Q new channel
email- Mattman190@gmail.com

Why would i want to to play? i record, i love playing on just vannilla servers where i dont get raided by my own friends or people. im am really mature. ill help out maybe evan donate if needed. i will listen to the rules and ill do everything i have to no cheating.

Do i record? Yes
Would you be prepared to do collaborations with others who record on youtube? Yes

Rate yourself: 7/10
Redstone: 8/10
Creativity: 9/10
Building Skill: 9/10 !!in some ways!!
Maturity: 10/10
08/21/2014 11:36 pm
Level 10 : Journeyman Farmer
Minealade
IGN: Paladybug1 (call me palady)
Timezone: EST
Youtube (recommended): www.youtube.com/user/pokeguideable
Email (Recommended): yellowlab999@gmail.com
Why would you like to join: I really love to hang out and play with other people and usually on servers like this there are immature kids who rage and be jerks.
Why should we pick you: I am very mature for my age and am not known to rage when something unexpected happens.
Will you record and post on youtube?(not needed): No
Would you be prepared to do collaborations with others who record on youtube?: Of course!
Do you watch Mindcrack(if so who): Guude, Rob, Aurey, Etho. adn Zisteau just to name a few

Rate yourself: 8/10
Redstone: 5/10
Creativity: 9/10
Building Skill: 8/10
Maturity: 10/10 (almost all of the time, but can be funny at times.)
08/21/2014 11:27 pm
Tavvy
we are still accepting applications
08/21/2014 7:42 pm
kashifk95
IGN: Kashifk95
Timezone: GMT
Youtube (recommended): None
Email (Recommended): N/A
Why would you like to join: I love playing minecraft with other serious behaved people. Single player is boring because you are on your own.
Why should we pick you: I enjoy playing minecraft and would like to enjoy with others.
Will you record and post on youtube?(not needed): No
Would you be prepared to do collaborations with others who record on youtube?: Maybe
Do you watch Mindcrack(if so who): No

Rate yourself: 8
Redstone: 4
Creativity: 6
Building Skill: 6
Maturity: 7
08/21/2014 7:12 pm
Static_
Hello! I thought I posted on this thread, but it turns out I posted on an identical thread! Here's the link.
http://cdn.planetminecraft.com/forums/mindcrack-like-server-latest-snapshots-growing-world-border-t429529.html
Thank you for your consideration!
08/21/2014 9:15 am
Level 1 : New Crafter
The_Kitteh_Camper
IGN: Catcamp13
Timezone: Eatern Time Zone (Michigan, USA)
Youtube (recommended): I don't have a youtube account sadly, but me and my friend might start are own together.
Email (Recommended): spartanlab@hotmail.com
Why would you like to join: Because I LOVE Mindcrack, and I have been watching it for years. I have always wanted to play on the Mindcrack server, and I got very excited when I saw this post. I know 11 is really young, but I am very mature for my age.
Why should we pick you: Because I am very mature and I am a big fan of Mindcrack. I know a lot about survival and building things. I am a very mature player and I am very friendly.
Will you record and post on youtube?(not needed): Maybe if I ever get a youtube account.
Would you be prepared to do collaborations with others who record on youtube?: Yes, probably. Although Skyping may not be possible at the moment.
Do you watch Mindcrack(if so who): Yes. I typically watch paulsoaresjr, bdoubleo100 and genirkb.

Rate yourself:
Redstone: 2.... (I'm not that good at redstone unfortunately.)
Creativity: 9.5
Maturity: 8 (I still like to have fun though xD)
08/21/2014 7:38 am
Tavvy
bump*
08/20/2014 2:28 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
OfficialZeal
IGN: My IGN is "ItsAzo" This will be changed to my youtube channel soon.
Timezone: I live on the East Coast of the united states therefore i live in EST.
Skype:My skype is "TheRealZeal_" Don't forget the underscore!
Youtube (recommended): https://www.youtube.com/user/ZealTheReal This is a fairly new channel and i am looking for others to play with to make it a more fun experience
Email (Recommended): My Email is : OfficialZeal@email.com
Why would you like to join:I would like to join because i believe it would be fun to be a part of a community that is mature and are not rude. I believe it would also be a great opportunity to do co-labs with other Youtubers like myself.
Why should we pick you: I believe you should pick me because i am extremely mature and would be a great addition to your server. I have always watched mindcrack and wished to be on a server like them.
Will you record and post on youtube?(not needed): Yes, i will record for youtube and quite often
Would you be prepared to do collaborations with others who record on youtube?: Yes, doing Co-labs is one of my favorite things to do on youtube.
Do you watch Mindcrack(if so who): I do watch mindcrack. One of my favorite mindcrakers is Etho. I have been subbed to him since 100k and seen he has made a giant journey since then. :0 I do also watch Docm, BlameTheController, PauseUnpause, PyroPuncher, and Bdouble0. I do watch some others but i think that would be too much of an anwser.

(I completly missed the "Rate yourself" Part. Oops )

Maturity: 9 I am quite mature but can and will crack a joke sometimes. I do not swear and i am calm.
Redstone: 7 I am decent at redstone but obviously not the best.
Building: 8 Building is definitely one of my strongest traits. I love to build.
PVP: 4 Don't ask. I'm horrible at PVP

Thank you for taking your time to read my application. Please message me on skype if i am accepted! Thanks!

-Zeal
08/20/2014 1:07 pm
Tavvy
Bump*
08/19/2014 9:07 pm
Level 25 : Expert Artist
Jacob72902
IGN:Jacob72902
Timezone:eastern standard
Youtube (recommended):www.youtube.com/channel/UCrh3z9Qw3lCPlo2tKAfeoKg
Email (Recommended):jakethemoderngamer@gmail.com
Why would you like to join:i would like to join because i love the mindcrack and i want to join like there oow. i love the growing world borders thing. i also love smps.
Why should we pick you: you should pick me because im a good builder and i can get resources for new player very easily.. i can also create shops.
Will you record and post on youtube?(not needed):No
Would you be prepared to do collaborations with others who record on youtube?:Yes
Do you watch Mindcrack(if so who):yes ziesto and paulsoursjr.

Rate yourself:
Redstone:4
Creativity:8
Building Skill:8
Maturity:9
08/19/2014 9:02 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
bennyboocooper
IGN: bennyboocooper
Timezone:eastern time
Skype bennyboocooper:
Youtube (recommended): (thinking about making one)
Email (Recommended): rather not
Why would you like to join: ive been looking for a mindcrack server to play on
Why should we pick you:im an amazing builder and i love playing with people i can trust
Will you record and post on youtube?(not needed): once i make my youtube i will
Would you be prepared to do collaborations with others who record on youtube?: yes!
Do you watch Mindcrack(if so who): I love mindcrack i watch beef, etho, bdubs, genny, aurey, pause, seth, and mindcrack network of course

Rate yourself:
Building Skill: 8/10
Maturity: 8/10
08/19/2014 7:56 pm
Level 18 : Journeyman Miner
RevisionedHD
IGN: Revisioned
Timezone: EST
Youtube (recommended): www.youtube.com/RevisionedHD
Email (Recommended): RevisionedHD@Gmail.Com
Why would you like to join: I've been looking for a server like Mindcrack. I've been admiring Mindcrack, and HermitCraft so much that I'd like to be a part of something like it.
Why should we pick you: I'm an all around great person. Although I am only 15, I believe I am very mature.
Will you record and post on youtube?(not needed): Yes.
Would you be prepared to do collaborations with others who record on youtube?: Sure.
Do you watch Mindcrack(if so who): I do, I usually watch generikb and BdoubleO. I also watch paulsoaresjr and Ethos sometimes.

Rate yourself:

Redstone: 5/10 (I'm not very good at Redstone.)
Building Skill: 9/10 (I own a building team called FrostBuilds.)
Maturity: 9/10
08/19/2014 7:48 pm
Tavvy
BUMP*
08/19/2014 8:23 am
Tavvy
bump
08/18/2014 10:06 pm
Tavvy
If you've put in an application and havn't been accepted yet don't worry we are still deciding who to accept
08/18/2014 10:53 pm
Tavvy
but that does not mean we have stopped accepting applications so if anyone else does out in an application your still in with a chance of getting in
08/18/2014 8:37 pm
-max84511
Also I have one build on my profile from a long time ago
08/18/2014 8:36 pm
-max84511
I am turning 15 in a couple of weaks, so I pretty much played for five years now
08/18/2014 8:33 pm
-max84511

IGN: Max84511, I know it's derpy, I was 10.
Timezone: central

Youtube (recommended): do not have a youtube, but I could make one
Email (Recommended): maxdaman27@gmail.cmo
Why would you like to join: who watches mindcrack and doesn't want to play?
Why should we pick you: because I'm creative, fun and would play quite often
Will you record and post on youtube?(not needed): Don't have any recording software, and doubt my computer could handle it
Do you watch Mindcrack(if so who): I usually watch Sethbling, Ethoslab, Anderzel, Zisteau, Docm77, and Nebris

Rate yourself:
Redstone: ehh... 7 1/2 I'm pretty good, and can do most things on a survival server
Creativity: 9, after watching many youtubers and playing for 5 years I have had some unique ideas
Building Skill: 9, I would call myself an experienced player
Maturity: 8, I can laugh and I can
08/18/2014 7:53 pm
FutureGamerFTE
IGN: FutureGamerFT
Timezone: Pacific Timezone
Youtube (recommended): FutureGamerFTMVG
Email (Recommended): FutureGamerFTMVG@gmail.com
Why would you like to join: I want to meet new players play survival with other people.
Why should we pick you: I am trustworthy, respectful, responsible, mature, etc
Will you record and post on youtube?(not needed): Possibly
Would you be prepared to do collaborations with others who record on youtube?: Yes
Do you watch Mindcrack(if so who): Sethbling

Rate yourself:
Redstone:
Creativity:
Building Skill:
Maturity:
08/18/2014 7:49 pm
TheNoahfireball1
IGN: Noahfireball1
Timezone: Central European time (+2:00)
Youtube (recommended):www.youtube.com/channel/UCeIYyo_ncvr3aECCQgcgmCw
Email (Recommended): thenoahfireball1@gmail.com
Why would you like to join: I would like to join so i could record co-labs with other people and record some smp to put on my channel
Why should we pick you: You should pick me, because I upload daily, I play alot of minecraft, I have have a good computer
Will you record and post on youtube?(not needed): Yes, prolly put out episodes 3-4 times a week
Do you watch Mindcrack(if so who): Yea I watch Docm77, Etho, BdoubleO, Sethbling, Paulsoresjr, and Anderzel

Rate yourself: 1 - 10?
Redstone: 8
Building Skill: 7
Maturity: 9
08/18/2014 7:39 pm
Tavvy
4 days left until we stop accepting applications
08/18/2014 7:55 am
corndog103
IGN: My in game name is corndog103
Timezone: Eastern Standard Time
Youtube (recommended): I do not have a YouTube but I do live stream. http://www.twitch.tv/corndog103
Email (Recommended): TestDummy103@gmail.com
Why would you like to join: Because from the text in the post you seem very mature and know what your doing and are not letting random 8 year olds join. Also because I really want to get back in just plain old Vanilla Minecraft, go back to the old days where you build to survive.
Why should we pick you: Because I'm loyal and am mature but can have a laugh. I will always bring my best to the table and help in the development of the server as much as possibly.
Will you record and post on youtube?(not needed): No, But I will livestream it/
Would you be prepared to do collaborations with others who record on youtube?: Yes.
Do you watch Mindcrack(if so who): From time to time. I watch mainly Etho.

Rate yourself:
Redstone: 5
Creativity: 9
Building Skill: 8
Maturity: 8
08/18/2014 6:54 am
hitboyplayz
IGN: hitboy_YT
Timezone: gmt
Youtube (recommended):www.youtube.com/channel/UCB_GolBvw-O4yn3IKCRAGAw/feed
Email (Recommended): oficallgaminged@gmail.com
Why would you like to join: i want to join a server i will not get griefed on and have fun.
Why should we pick you: i am a nice person and could help people.
Will you record and post on youtube?(not needed): maybe
Would you be prepared to do collaborations with others who record on youtube?: yes i would
Do you watch Mindcrack(if so who): yes sethbling

Rate yourself:
Redstone: 7
Creativity: 10
Building Skill:8.5
Maturity:10 but i do have fun.
08/18/2014 5:47 am
Tavvy
Feel free to message me if you don't want your email or skype out in public
08/17/2014 2:14 pm
Level 12 : Journeyman Network
Antlo

IGN: AwesomeAntlo

Timezone:
EST

Youtube (recommended): www.youtube.com/channel/UCduVddVSiyymAb6CWt-kt3g

Email (Recommended): awesomeantlo12@gmail.com

Why would you like to join: I'd love to join because, I've been looking for a good Mindcrack based server for a while, and this one sounds greatly appealing and seems as if you have some experience in playing, so I want to give it a shot.

Why should we pick you: You should pick me because I am an awesome person to get along with, and I do cooperate with everyone. I'd be honored to join!

Will you record and post on youtube?(not needed): I will if I can get my mic back, I currently had to postpone my channel from making any videos until I upgrade/ buy a new mic.

Would you be prepared to do collaborations with others who record on youtube?: Yes I would, but the circumstances above apply.

Do you watch Mindcrack(if so who): I typically only watch sethbling, I haven't really even watched any of the others such as etho, or Arkas, etc.

Rate yourself:

Redstone: 3.3

Maturity: 9 (I like to have fun too)
08/17/2014 1:58 pm
Tavvy
We still have plenty of slots left open
08/17/2014 2:35 am
Level 1 : New Crafter
_Zach_

IGN: _Zach_

Timezone: Eastern Standard / Eastern Daylight

Youtube (recommended): https://www.youtube.com/user/beemellifera

Email (Recommended): apidaeapismellifera@gmail.com (Please contact me through my email)

Why would you like to join:
I'm very interested in starting a Youtube channel on mostly gaming, but without a good hook to my videos (like joining a Mindcrack inspired SMP server) it will be hard to earn a following of viewers. It would be very fun and interesting to be in a community of people who have a similar interest as me.

Why should we pick you:
I could be a great addition to your community, and I can support us technical wise.

Will you record and post on youtube?(not needed):
I am planning on posting to Youtube, but I am not currently able to. I will be upgrading my computer soon and when I do I will try my hardest to record and upload.

Yes! Hopefully we could be good friends and collaborate.

Do you watch Mindcrack(if so who): I do, I enjoy watching Etho and SethBling.

Rate yourself: 9/10
Building Skill: 7/10
Maturity: 9/10
08/16/2014 8:51 pm
Elvexl
Thats fine, joining the server will be worth it.
08/16/2014 6:44 pm
Tavvy
I forgot to say that it may take me a week to send you a message if you are accepted because the group has to discuss who to accept
08/16/2014 1:31 pm
Elvexl

IGN: Goldminer17

Timezone: Central

Skype: Don't have one at the moment, will try to get one ASAP.

Youtube (recommended): I use my friends channel just because I didn't feel like making my own...

Email (Recommended): I will give you it possibly if I am accepted

Why would you like to join: I would like to join the vanilla server because I have been looking for a 100% vanilla, Midcrack based server. I love hanging out with people and just playing old vanilla.

Why should we pick you: You should pick me to join the server because I am a great person once you get to know me and love playing with people who I can trust. I plan to be active in the community and be active on the server through building projects like farms, cities, and everything in between

Will you record and post on youtube?(not needed): Possibly, if I get my own YouTube.

Would you be prepared to do collaborations with others who record on youtube?: Yes, once I get Skype I would be glad to!

Do you watch Mindcrack(if so who): Yes, I LOVE Mindcrack and I watch Etho, BDubs, Arkas, Adlington, Docm, thejims, and SethBling. I watch the weekly recap on the Mindcrack Network channel so I am familiar with most stuff going on with the server.

Rate yourself:

Redstone: 3.5

Building Skill: 8.5

Maturity: 7.5
I am happy to answer any other questions if needed.
08/16/2014 1:11 pm
Silver_Wolf99
IGN: MinecraftWolf99
Timezone: GMT
Youtube (recommended): Don't have a channel
Email (Recommended): iansweeney1999@gmail.com
Why would you like to join : I watch mindcrack and love the idea of a world border on an SMP server and would love to play a similar thing
Why should we pick you: I am Mature but yet like to prank occasionally I'm generally good at Minecraft and love to contribute to commuities on servers
Will you record and post on youtube?(not needed): Most likely not
Would you be prepared to do collaborations with others who record on youtube?: I would love to
Do you watch Mindcrack(if so who): I do, my favorites are Etho, Docm, the B-team and Anderzel

Rate yourself
Redstone: 6 (not great at compacting things though)
Building Skill: 6-7
Maturity:7
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome