MINDCRACK Server for Youtubers!

JawKneee's Avatar JawKneee8/11/14 10:59 pm
1 emeralds 1.3k 41
9/2/2014 8:11 am
Chuk40076's Avatar Chuk40076
Hello! I am Johnny, and I am currently hosting a 24/7 Minecraft server. I'm planning to make it a survival for Youtubers to enjoy, and play together. I will be selecting a few people, mostly Youtubers, to come join this server and be greeted by many other talented people! This will not only be for Youtubers, but if you are mature, 16+ than I will consider you too. Please fill out the application I have placed below.
Name:
Youtube:
How active are you on Minecraft:
Are you experienced in Minecraft?
Can I trust you?
Why should I choose you?
JawKneee
Level 5 : Apprentice Ranger

Create an account or sign in to comment.

09/02/2014 8:11 am
Level 30 : Artisan Geek
Chuk40076
Name: Billy
Youtube: https://youtube.com/chuk40076
How active are you on Minecraft: I occasionally fiddle around with it. Mostly play it when recording though.
Are you experienced in Minecraft? I've been playing since 2011.
Can I trust you? Yep! I've done this sort of thing before, owned many servers, and been staff on many servers.
Why should I choose you? I love creating Redstone contraptions, recording, and would love to help out the server.

Thanks,
Billy "Chuk40076" P
09/02/2014 7:55 am
Level 1 : New Miner
steviebear88
hi,

i wouldnt mind joining this!

Name: steviebear88
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_N7Mt ... _7Bkg/feed
How active are you on Minecraft: daily
Are you experienced in Minecraft? yep
Can I trust you? yep
Why should I choose you? i like bacon! an older guess in the granddad class compared to most minecrafters! i enjoy playing minecraft and having a laugh im not about to screw you over because thats just not helping anyone! im friendly and respectful!
08/29/2014 5:52 am
Level 5 : Apprentice Network
fastgameing361
Name: Jake

IGN: ekul361

Youtube: I do have a youtube account but soon my new computer will be coming for more professional video's so for now I will not record, but in the future I will .

How active are you on Minecraft: Very I could be on around 12 hours a day!

Are you experienced in Minecraft?: Yes I have 4 and a half years of experience with minecraft all round.

Can I trust you?: Well I would say I am very experienced on what makes a good community and that NO.1 in my option is no hacks. I do not use hacks because I was looking for a Vanilla server and to tell the truth that is not vanilla is it?

Why should I choose you?: Lets start what I can offer, I can provide a Drawn logo and a Website Design for only $20. Then I can provide customers to the community I have a few idea's on ways players can donate, this would have to depend on the server and RAM. So you should choose me because of all I can provide and what a great guy I would describe my self, I will help out the server in any way possible.

See you soon!
and thank you for your time.

-Thanks Jake
08/29/2014 2:13 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer
Xazzy215
Hey JawKnee, I PMed you, check it out.
08/29/2014 1:52 am
JawKneee
B
08/27/2014 11:50 pm
JawKneee
bump
08/27/2014 12:13 am
Level 5 : Apprentice Miner
MikkiMine
also I'm great with redstone, and building. and i have swag so get at me
08/27/2014 12:04 am
Level 5 : Apprentice Miner
MikkiMine
Name: Tommy
Youtube: Mikki Gaming "45 Subs"
How active are you on Minecraft: Verrry
Are you experienced in Minecraft? been on for around 2 years
Can I trust you? yes, i promise you can.
Why should I choose you? because i love to be in fun communities and this will give me the opportunity to. growing up with young you tubers is one of my dreams. i can't wait to share the hilarious recordings and fun moments with you guys.
08/26/2014 11:51 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Architect
TrebletoneGames
Not applying, just pointing this out. Mindcrack is a trade marked name, naming your server this is not a good idea. It's copyright infringement whether intentional or not.
08/26/2014 8:33 am
JawKneee
MrAllyxx accepted
08/26/2014 3:50 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Blacksmith
PixelatedVirusYT
Name: Davan Gage
Youtube: www.youtube.com/user/pixelatedvirusYT
How ACTIVE are you on Minecraft: 3-4 hours a day
Are you experienced in Minecraft? played since 1.2.5
Can I trust you? Yeah im really helpful and believe i can help out
Why should I choose you? Because i believe i can entertain people thanks for reading
08/26/2014 2:00 am
Level 17 : Journeyman Zombie
MrAllyxx
Name: Alex
MrAlicks

Youtube: I don't really use YouTube, more of a twitch guy. http://www.Twitch.tv/mrallyxx
How active are you on Minecraft: fairly active
Are you experienced in Minecraft?: been playing it for about 4ish years
Can I trust you?: yeah, I'm not that much of a scumbag and i will probably be streaming most of the time I'm playing.
Why should I choose you?: because I'm just that awesome, also I'm a pretty good builder and enjoy streaming and making the stream fun.
08/25/2014 10:50 pm
JawKneee
Bump
08/18/2014 12:35 pm
Level 19 : Journeyman Ninja
WordOut
I don't even know him -_-
08/18/2014 3:36 am
TheAntwerpGamer
Name: Benn
Youtube: www.youtube.com/antwerpgamer
How active are you on Minecraft: I would come on most days and upload, recently made my channel and first upload going up tomorrow
Are you experienced in Minecraft? 4 years of play
Can I trust you? yes ofcourse, one if the main reasons is that i want to keep a good reputation for my youtube channel
Why should I choose you? because i am very motivated and i want to meet new people and make colaboration videos ect
08/18/2014 2:36 am
razoredit
Name: Shane
Youtube: youtube.com/user/broma679 I would make mostly daily episodes and quality episodes so OF COURSE ILL RECORD!!!
How active are you on Minecraft: I play mostly everyday but sometimes soon school starts so i will be pretty busy.
Are you experienced in Minecraft? Very. My specialty is PvP and building. A little bit of redstone on top of that.
Can I trust you? Of course, Ive been on a previous SMP server and I have been trusted many times.
Why should I choose you? Because I want to grow with the server and be in a great community! Hope I get accepeted!
08/17/2014 11:34 pm
JawKneee
Uhh why is that?
08/17/2014 10:52 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Network
kevin752
Caleb is a dirtbag do not accept him
08/16/2014 2:41 am
JawKneee
bump
08/15/2014 3:51 pm
JawKneee
BUMP
08/14/2014 7:09 pm
JawKneee
EVERYONE WHO IS INTERESTED: You MUST be able to make episodes on the server, not daily but often. QUALITY videos, if that can be done, and you're over 16, you should be instantly accepted.
08/14/2014 6:39 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Network
ZiiiM
Name:Alex
Youtube:www.youtube.com/Wraithme1st2
How active are you on Minecraft:I am active on minecraft
Are you experienced in Minecraft?Very
Can I trust you?Yes you can. I used to be a past owner of a mindcrack server till we had multiple people grief the server. We found out who those people are and banned them but around that time we lost most of our people so I decided to close it down.
Why should I choose you?You should choose me over everyone else because I have a lot of experience. I am a past owner of a mindcrack server that was around for about 6 months. I understand and can fix many servers without a problem. I am a kind guy who most people like. I have an extensive knowledge within the game and within computers. I will be able to help all/most. I hope you guys decide to pick me and GL with the server.
08/14/2014 1:54 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
SheeplockHolmes
Name: Brandon IGN: lee5167
Youtube: I really want to get into doing youtube videos with people and also on my own. Any help you could give me I would gladly take.
How active are you on Minecraft: At least 2-3 hours a day
Are you experienced in Minecraft? been playing for over 3 years
Can I trust you? Yes! I am currently trying to find a good Mindcrack type server to play on, the ones I got into have too many problems with the server not being up.
Why should I choose you? I am a very mature guy that's likes to have fun with people. I can take a prank and give them right back (haha). I love building things that benefit everyone on the server, not just myself. My redstone skills are fairly good but my building skills honestly aren't the greatest but I can get by. Also, I am a pretty big MC nerd when it comes to game mechanics and little tips and tricks you can do.
08/14/2014 3:53 am
JawKneee
Jassassin, your age.
08/14/2014 1:12 pm
Level 36 : Artisan Dragon
Capritorne
ahh ok, I thought that was meant for non-youtubers. (which makes no sense now that I think about it)
08/13/2014 8:57 pm
FutureGamerFTE
Name: Nishaan Amin
Youtube: FutureGamerFTMVG
How active are you on Minecraft: No Life
Are you experienced in Minecraft? Yeah
Can I trust you? Yeah
Why should I choose you? I am trustworthy, respectful, responsible, mature, etc
08/13/2014 8:52 pm
JawKneee
Sorry, you don't meet the requirements I have set.
08/13/2014 9:49 pm
Capritorne
What requirements did I not meet?
08/13/2014 10:18 am
Capritorne
Name: Jonathan
Youtube: www.youtube.com/Jassassingaming (not many videos, I re created my channel because my old channel had tons of junk on it)
How active are you on Minecraft: I spend most of my day on minecraft, so really active.
Are you experienced in Minecraft? I am a minecraft nerd, ask me almost any minecraft question and I will answer it really fast
Can I trust you? Yes you can trust me, I have only been banned on 2 servers (not including my "friend"'s server where he bans me every 20 minutes >.>) and one of those servers I got unbanned a long time ago.
Why should I choose you? I'm a minecraft nerd, I love minecraft survival, and I would love to join your group.
08/12/2014 7:45 pm
JawKneee
I didn't see it, sorry. You are accepted.
08/12/2014 6:37 pm
trainer5150
Could I know what I lack in my application
08/12/2014 5:27 pm
JawKneee
MysticMCNetwork accepted!
08/12/2014 4:25 pm
Level 1 : New Network
MysticMCNetwork
Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/JhonakerMiner
How active are you on Minecraft: EveryDay Boyyy
Are you experienced in Minecraft? Yeep! Played for 3 Years
Can I trust you? Yes, I am in another Mindcrack/YT Group, But I am now leaving and looking for another Group!

Why should I choose you? I'm Funny Im Derpy And I am Funny I love meeting new people, and I will record all the time.
08/12/2014 2:39 pm
trainer5150
Name: Ryan

Youtube: Ryan Ewing

How active are you on Minecraft: 1-2 hours a day

Are you experienced in Minecraft?1-2 years

Can I trust you? Yes because i used to run a server of my own and still can for minigame reason.

Why should I choose you? I know my redstone, can build pretty good desgines, and hate destroying property but love little pranks Just add I would make a red stone emporium that would have contraptions for people to buy to have made
08/12/2014 2:24 pm
WordOut
bumping!
08/12/2014 11:25 am
Level 1 : New Network
aussiel712
Name: austin
Youtube: aussiel7
How active are you on Minecraft: basicly 24/7
Are you experienced in Minecraft? yes byfar
Can I trust you? trusting me yes definatly
Why should I choose you? i have owned my own server 5 im really good i love to build have been playing minecraft sence it came out i have been waiting for something like this
08/12/2014 11:28 am
Level 8 : Apprentice Dragon
Enderborn_
You realise he said 16+ right?
08/12/2014 5:36 am
JawKneee
Sheezie accepted
08/12/2014 1:42 am
Level 13 : Journeyman Miner
Sheezie
Name: Micheal
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/GodeNVlog
How active are you on Minecraft: I play everyday.
Are you experienced in Minecraft? Yes, very. I'm pretty good at redstone, not so much at building, but I'm not terrible at it. Been playing since 1.2 alpha.
Can I trust you? Yes, you can. I don't start trouble and if I see someone is trying to start trouble with me I just ignore them.
Why should I choose you? I like having a community of people like me to play with and I love watching the Vanilla Minecrackers whenever they play. I'm dedicated to what I do and have been looking for some more minecraft to record on a server.
08/11/2014 11:17 pm
JawKneee
WordOut Accepted
08/11/2014 11:12 pm
WordOut
Name: Caleb
IGN: caleb478
Youtube: www.youtube.com/swipefaststudios
How active are you on Minecraft: I will be able to go online a lot in september! Better internet!
Are you experienced in Minecraft? Yes I have been playing since 1.1!
Can I trust you? Yes, I am responsible and enjoy playing it and if I want to have fun then other people should too!
Why should I choose you? I enjoy playing vanilla minecraft and watching Mindcrack. I like to come up with new inventions in it and also fiddle around with redstone! I can't play for 3 weeks but once I can I will be on the server a lot! Hope I can get in
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome