Minearch! Recruiting staff!!!

Cryptoli's Avatar Cryptoli5/26/17 9:53 pm
1 emeralds 124
Welcome to Minearch™

This is our official and only Minecraft recruitment thread. We need you for our new and improved staff team of 24 players.
We look for only the best staff members and check there backgrounds before we pick them. We have a high class and high priority here, we have a 64gb Website and a new 10GB server. We are going to release with Towny and expand from there with our Developing Team expanding for us.
- Remember to check out our discord (Need to be accepted): (https://discord.gg/sT7ytyv)

About Us:

Here at Minearch™ we have a really classy style of playing minecraft, we aim high and never aim low. We have a custom coding team of 5 developers working on our 50+ custom plugins for our server including a new Anti-Cheat system called Archy. We have high hopes for this server and we have the best staff team for this and we are looking to add some more to that list.

We currently have a build team on the server (No one else is aloud on the server at the moment) they are working away at our custom spawn. We have a total of $305.77 dollars spent so far on this server. We currently use NamelessMC for our website hosting. We have a custom developer (Website Developer) working away at our new custom website for our server.

Server Features:

First of all I would like to say we have:

- 24/7 Services
- No lag
- Unlimited slots
- 10GB of RAM
- Friendly

Server features include:

1) Jobs (Revamped added new jobs)
2) McMMo (Custom coded)
3) Custom Biomes
4) Custom Ranks
5) Coding team (Suggestions for them)
6) And so much more!

Application outcomes:

Denied - This means you have been denied as a helper or do not meet the requirements (Maybe lying too)
Pending - This means your application is pending and our staff team are discussing
Interview - This means you have been accepted but we need to make sure you are not lying, the staff team has to agree
Accepted [Rare] - This means you have been accepted and do not need to interview, your bans are clean and you are overall a good addition

Easiest way to get accepted:

Here I will explain, the easiest way to get accepted on Minearch™

Use correct grammar (No one likes a 9 year old who can't spell as staff)
Make sure you use a readable font (Example) <-- Not acceptable
Make sure you are the legal age to apply for Minearch™ (14)
Write at least 2 paragraphs (4 lines in a paragraph) for each section.
Use some color in your application.

[NOTE #1]: If you do not use the application template then it is automatically a DENIED application.
[NOTE #2]: I check every application to make sure it is copy and pasted (I do this 5 times) so do not lie.

After this process we have our applications:

You may apply for:

- Trainee (Recommend)
- Admin
- Manager (Very, very hard)
-Dev (good luck)

I would love to say thank you from the team here at Minearch™

~ iJqckson (Owner and Founder of Minearch™)

Image result for Cool minecraft shaders youtube banner
Cryptoli
Level 1 : New Miner