Mineboy. *A Pip-boy Mod*

Zeekicus_'s Avatar Zeekicus_8/31/14 4:30 pm
1 emeralds 246
I honesly have no idea if no one has thougt of something like this yet. I thought of it after playing massive amounts of Fallout 3 and New Vegas. If you are not aware of the Fallout series Google it. I made a rought Sketch in Paint of wat it would look like (Generally) So here it is. ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ (Above if you haven't relized yet).

There is no crafting recipe for the Mine-Boy because it is an Athstetic mod. I would like for it to be Client Side so you can use the Mine-Boy on servers.

Your Inventory Menu.
Like usual you can press "E" on your keyboard to open your Inv. As it says above in the picture, your items will be ABC listed.
Q: How will you know that your inv. is full?
A: There is a "Weight Limit" IT is actually the amount of slots your entire inv. has including your hotbar. Thats 36 slots.

World Map
You can download Minimap mods and they instantly give you a minimap. But what if you had to work for your map?
You make a map and go to your "Data" tab (it is listed MAp above) and you go to "Map tab in the "Data GUI" and put it in the slot.
Simple, but it is like the old map you have to explore it, or else your map is empty.

Jukebox Compatibliaty
There are several "Tiers" IF you add a Jukebox to it in the "Data" tab It is listed "Map" you can listen to any music disc that you have in your inventory.

Your Journal
Also in the "Data" Tab is a little slot that says journal above it, if you put a book and quill in it it will pull up your journal. This journal can be taken within different worlds and servers. Like how an Ender Chest works only with other Worlds and servers.

WHEN YOU PUT SOMETHING IN ITS DESIGNATED SLOT IT WILL BE DESTROYED

Your Stats
It shows you your skin in a 2D Setting if. IT Shows your health and hunger
both in the forms of bars. When you are hungry it shows a list of food that is in your inv.
If you have positive potions it will also list those.

Achievments
Q: You said it was Client side why are there chieves for it?!
A: IT lists Achivements in the "Stats" tab you ninny!
Q: Oh
A: Exactly!

It will list your achievments just like they would when you hit "Esc" and clicked "Achievments"

IT will also do this with Statistics in a separate tab.

That is the Jist of things!!

Thank you for the attention! -Zeekers

If you do this mod PM me for permission so I can have some credit and so We can talk about it ovr skype!

Also if you are new at making mods try something a littke easier. I would like to have an experience modder to make this for me and the public.
Zeekicus_
Level 12 : Journeyman Architect