Minecraft Chairty Server Looking For Youtubers

kooldawgstar's Avatar kooldawgstar5/1/16 7:44 pm
1 emeralds 114 2
5/31/2016 12:11 pm
kooldawgstar's Avatar kooldawgstar
My name is kooldawgstar and I am the owner of Trienscourt a charity motivated skyblock server. We are planning to do a public release in a few days and we are looking for minecraft YouTubers to join our server and make videos. In exchange for making videos on our skyblock server we will provide you with the YouTuber rank on our server, with the rank you can get 2 Golden Crate Keys per day and also access to the /fly command and many more benefits to being a YouTuber. We will also put a link to your channel in spawn and also put a statue of you to show you to our server members.

Trienscourt's idea and mission statement is to use a minecraft server to raise up to $10,000 for charity, at the end of every month we will take 75% of the server profits and donate it to a charity that the community votes on. We hope that through this server we can show the world that a game like minecraft can positively influence the world.

With you joining on as a YouTuber we hope that your fan base will also populate the server and thus create a fun and charitable server for people to look forward to playing on.

The ip of the server is mc.trienscourt.tk, we have capability to host up to 1000 players at one time and we are planning and are ready to scale as required to accommodate your fan base. The teamspeak ip is ts.trienscourt.tk

HOW TO APPLY

IGN:

YouTube Channel Link:

Subscriber Count:
kooldawgstar
Level 5 : Apprentice Miner