Minecraft Deities RP

Vavok's Avatar Vavok1/12/16 3:57 pm
1 emeralds 262 4
5/25/2016 10:19 pm
sugar042803's Avatar sugar042803
Hey! Me and a few friends are going to be doing a minecraft roleplay. We are going to need some help with building and some more people to be actors as well.

medieval/fantasy/drama/mystery
Plot summary: Deities are somehow being killed off one by one, so a few deities are sent down to the mortal realm to discover why. When the deities are sent
to the mortal world, they lose most of their powers, but retain small bits of it (ex: horse god moves slightly faster or can speak to horses)
Several deities decide to use this chance to become influential in the mortal world as well. So deities are being killed by an unknown force (and some by each other in
mortal form), influencing mortals, and are doing mortal things (eating, falling in love, etc).

If you'd like to join or help out message me on Skype: jake F. JHFGamingBandit
Thank you for taking the time to check this out.

P.S.: We also do other games too, so if you wish to inquire what, just comment or message me on Skype. Have a great day.
Vavok
Level 1 : New Miner