Minecraft Friends!

xLynne's Avatar xLynne7/23/15 6:15 pm
1 emeralds 141 3
7/29/2015 4:27 pm
ZeroUnleashed's Avatar ZeroUnleashed
Hi everybody! For the past 2 years I've been playing minecraft with a lot of friends but recently the turned on me and I felt really, really sad. So I figured I'd gather my own group of friends to play minecraft with! I'm on alot, like seriously ALOT. Before a lot of older players apply, I'd like to set the age limit to 13 because I feel like when younger players are in a group with older players it tends to be really awkward and uncomfortable. This is a really short application and it's more to see the personalities of players that want to join rather than something like a very serious staff application. I will send you a message on skype to let you know that you are accepted and once everybody is gathered we'll go from there!
Serious Business Stuffz:

Name: (Totally Optional, If You Are Accepted We Can Give You A Nickname!)
Short Description of Personality:
Why do You Want to Join?:

I hope to see many of you shortly and I'm very excited to play minecraft with all of you!
xLynne
Level 1 : New Miner